Get back all lost/deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S3!
Want to restore the lost data from Samsung Galaxy S3? Don’t worry as with the help of Android Data Recovery which is one of the efficient tool will help you to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy S3. This program is user friendly which directly scan the entire memory of the device and recover the lost data from Samsung device.
- Easily retrieve lost/deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Completely scans the entire device and rescue the deleted data such as photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Whatsapp chat, audio, documents, etc.
- Compatible with all Android device like Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5/S6 without damaging the original data.
- No matter whatever reasons the data is deleted, the software recovers the data from device without any problem.
Samsung is one of the leading companies in the field of smartphone and its Samsung Galaxy Series are the popular smartphone. Among which Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the good phone as it has AMOLED screen along with 4.8 inch display and 1280×720 screen resolution that allow user to watch HD videos and movies. The phone also has 8 megapixel rear camera through which user can capture best quality photos and 1.9 megapixel front camera that help you to do video calling with the help of apps.
However, there are several reasons behind data deletion on Samsung S3. Some of them are mentioned below. But you can restore your files with the help of Android data recovery tool.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
Common Mistakes to Avoid Data Loss from Samsung Galaxy S3
If you are Android Phone/Tab users then here are some suggestions that you must follow to avoid data loss from Android Device, including Samsung Galaxy S3:
- Human error is one of the common mistakes that most of the Android data lost due to mistakenly deletion. It means that you select one file to delete but by mistake you press “delete all” button and you lose your data. Hence, you must check twice before deleting any files and always be cautious while erasing unwanted files.
- When you upgrade your Android device operating system to the latest version then all your stored data get erased. As there are many users who do not keep their contacts, photos, text messages as a backup and, therefore, it is suggested you must keep a backup before performing the update.
- Some users want to get more out of their Android device and therefore, they visit local techs to jailbreak their Android device. But you must know that jailbreaking the device will erase all data stored in your phone.
- Never remove memory cards from Android device when it is in use.
- Do not click photos or record video while your Smartphone battery is low.
- Never mishandle your Android SD card. Always safely remove the card before ejecting it from its slot.
- Never connect your Android device to infected PC or devices or take infected files from other to avoid virus infection.
- Regularly backup your important data from your Android phone/tab to computer or any other storage device.
- Install a trusted security application to protect your Android device from the virus/malware.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7
How to Recover Deleted/Lost Data From Samsung Galaxy S3
Android Data Recovery is a perfect Samsung Galaxy S3 Data Recovery Software, which is particularly designed to Recover data from Samsung Galaxy S3. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data, this Galaxy S3 data recovery tool is capable to Retrieve deleted photos from galaxy S3 and other files such as text messages, calls history, WhatsApp chat history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, notes, voice recordings, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this tool is that it can easily solve Samsung Galaxy S3 Data Recovery issue and easily perform Samsung Galaxy S3 Data Recovery from internal memory as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this Samsung S3 Data Recovery tool to Restore Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S3. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Samsung S3 Data Recovery Software for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Samsung Galaxy S3. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Samsung Galaxy s4 Data Recovery – Recover Photos, Contacts, sms, Videos
- Samsung Galaxy S5 data recovery – recover photos, contacts, sms
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Data Recovery – Recover Photos, Contacts, SMS
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy A7/A7 (2016)?
Advantages of using Samsung Galaxy S3 Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Get Back Deleted or Lost Files from Samsung Galaxy S3. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S3
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.