Recover Lost or Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Tab E Quickly in Simple and Easy Way.
While using Galaxy Tab E, it is obvious that data saved in it, may get erased, lost or deleted. The lost data can be recovered from your back up data. If you do not have any backup even then also it is possible to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Tab E by using Android Data Recovery Tool. Using this application tool you can also perform the following:
- Retrieve lost or deleted/lost/erased/formatted from Samsung Galaxy Tab E.
- Get back all the call logs, photos, text messages, whatsapp messages, videos, notes, documents, music, etc.
- Support data recovery from other Samsung Tablet and Phones.
- Easily recovers data from all Android Phones and tablets such Huawei, Asus, Lenovo, Pansonic, etc.
Recently, I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tablet E and fall in love with its great features and experiences with it. I have captured and recorded lots of videos and photos on it. But unfortunately I have accidentally pressed “Delete All” button and lost some of my precious files on the device. Since I have not kept any backup, can someone please help to restore my deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Tab E.
Data loss is a common problem and many tablet and smartphone users are facing it. They are seemingly losing their precious photos, videos, SMS, songs, contacts from their Android phone and tabs. There are several reasons behind the deletion of data on Android tablets. Some of them are mentioned below.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
Reasons behind Deletion/Losing Your Data from Samsung Galaxy Tab E
- Mistakenly or Accidental Deletion – It normally happens where you may mistakenly or accidentally delete data (photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes, audio files, etc) from your Galaxy Tablet E. You might also press “Delete All” button my mistake and as a result, you lose data.
- Accidental formatting of Android Memory Card – Almost every Android smartphone/Tab offer “Format Option”. While looking for some files in your Galaxy Tab E, if by mistake you click on “Format” option then all data stored in your memory card will get erased.
- Formatting the Android Device containing Media and Other files – Sometimes when you connect your Android device to PC, it shows error message such as ‘Drive F: is not formatted, do you want to format it now’. Many users proceed further by clicking on ‘Yes’ and, as a result, entire data stored in drive gets deleted.
- Using the same card on Different Devices – If you are using the same memory card on different devices like Android phone, digital cameras, Android tablet, laptop, iPhone, etc, then it could result in card or file system corruption leading to severe data loss.
- Other Reasons – other reason such as virus infections, file system corruption, upgrading your phone Android OS to latest version, performing the factory reset, etc could result in data loss on Android phone.
What if above situation happens with you? You might be thinking that your data are lost and gone forever and it cannot be restored. But now, this is no longer a problem! With the help of Android Data Recovery Software, you can easily solve Samsung Galaxy Tab E Data Recovery problems.
Additional Reading: Samsung Tablet Recovery – recover deleted photos, contacts etc
Effectively Recover Deleted or Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Android Data Recovery Software is a great Samsung Galaxy Tab E Data Recovery, which is particularly designed to recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy Tab E. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as notes, whatsapp chat conversation, text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets, including Samsung Galaxy Tab E.
The best thing about this Samsung tablet data recovery tool is that it can easily restore deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Tab E’s internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this Samsung tablet data recovery program to solve Samsung Galaxy Tab E Data Recovery issue. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Samsung tablet data recovery tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Samsung Galaxy Tab E Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 Recovery
- Recover deleted pictures from Samsung Galaxy Tab!
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Data Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy A7/A7 (2016)?
Advanatges of using Android Data Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to retrieve lost/deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Tab E. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: 9 Amazing Hidden Features of Samsung Galaxy: [Samsung Galaxy Tips & Tricks]
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Tab E
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and choose Data Recovery among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
In case your android device’s OS version is 4.2.2 or above, then a pop up message will appear on your Android phone, tap on OK to allow USB debugging.
Step 2: Choose File Types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you’d like to restore. And after it click “Next” to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan Your Device to Find the Lost Data On It
There are two scanning modes are available first is Standard and the second one is Advance.
Read the given description below the both options and select one from “Standard Mode” and “Advanced Mode” according to your requirement.
Click on the “Start” to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After it, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes.
Note: Sometime a Superuser authorization confirmation message will appear on your device during the scan process. If you receive this type of message then you should click “Allow” to continue the process.
Step 4: Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you must preview the recoverable data one by one. Check the items that you want and click “Recover” to save them all on your computer.
Related User Guide | Android SD Card Data Recovery | Android Data Recovery for Mac
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.