Easy Way to Retrieve Lost Data Such as Photos, Videos, Audio, Messages, Contacts From Sony Xperia XA Ultra With an Ease
Are you using Sony Xperia XA Ultra smartphone and lost some of your precious data from your samrtphone? Are you looking for a way to complete recover your lost data from your Sony smartphone? If YES then do no worry because here in this blog, you will get the complete solution to get them back with Android Data Recovery. With this recovery tool, you will also able to:
- Restores photos and videos from Sony Xperia XA Ultra very easily
- Easily get back other data such as audio, notes, calendars, call logs, text messages, etc all android phone
- Scan the complete memory of the device and restores the deleted data without any hassle
- Apart from Sony, it can also recover lost data from other android smartphone like Samsung, Motorola, HTC, Lenovo, Micromax, etc
- It is applicable for both, Windows as well Mac
- Provides user-friendly interface
“Hi!! I am using Sony Xperia XA Ultra smartphone and last day I took lots of photos and videos in this smartphone but today when I am trying to access those photos and videos, they are inaccessible. Do you have any idea how can i get them back? Please help me out!!! Thanks!!!”
Sony Xperia XA Ultra is a newly launched smartphone which has the best camera quality that people love to take pictures and shoot videos. But sometimes it happens that you may lose data from it such as photos, videos, audio, call logs, text messages, etc from Android smartphones. There are lots of reasons for losing such data from your smartphone. However, you can now easily get them back with Android Data Recovery. But before that, let us first have a look at the reasons for losing android data.
Common Mistakes to Avoid Android Device Data Loss
Here follow some common mistake encountered by the user in daily life to avoid data loss from Android Device in future:
- Human error, this is the common mistake encountered by most of the Android users. The entire stored data gets lost due to mistakenly deletion or by mistakenly, pressing the “delete all” button, formatting the device are common human error that causes data loss from the Android devices. Hence, you must check twice before deleting any files and always be cautious while erasing unwanted files or formatting the device.
- Upgrading the Android device to the latest version can delete or erase the entire data. So to avoid this type of situation, you need to keep a valid backup of the entire stored data.
- To get more out of the Android device some users visit local techs to jailbreak their Android device. But you must know that jailbreaking the device will erase all data stored on your phone.
Other Common Mistakes Are:
- Avoid removing the memory card from Android device while using it.
- Do not use the Android devices like Smartphone/tab in low battery.
- Always safely remove the card before ejecting it from its slot.
- Avoid connecting the Android device to the virus infected PC or devices.
- Handle your device properly to avoid it from getting damaged or broken
Well, these are the common mistakes due to which the data gets deleted from the Android device, you still have the chance to recover lost data from Sony Xperia XA Ultra by using Android Data Recovery software.
Sony Xperia XA Ultra Data Recovery Software:
Android Data Recovery Software is a world’s best to recover lost/deleted data from Sony Xperia XA Ultra Data Recovery. This is capable of recovering the data, it doesn’t matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that have used this tool to Get Back Lost Data From Sony Xperia XA Ultra. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time. Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached to Android devices.
Please Note – It is recommended to stop using the Android Phones/Tablet, as adding new data can overwrite the existing data and as a result, the recovery of the lost data is cannot be performed by any means.
You Might Also be Interested In:
- 2 Simple Steps To Import vCard (.vcf) to Android
- How to Recover Deleted Kik Messenger Chat Contents?
- How to Permanently Delete Recent Call History on Android Phone
- How to retrieve data from an encrypted SD card after android factory reset?
Steps For Sony Xperia XA Ultra Data Recovery
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Thanks for reading the article. Hope after reading the article you can recover the lost data from Sony Xperia XA Ultra Android device.
Here also follow the common errors that cause the data loss, as knowing them will help you to avoid the data loss situation in future.
Apart from that, don’t forget to backup your important files or folders to avoid the data loss situation in future.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.