Retrieve Lost, Erased, Formatted Photos, Videos, Music, SMS, Contacts, etc from Vivo Phone!!!
Summary: If you have unintentionally or intentionally lost/deleted your data such as pictures, movies, mp3 songs, SMS, whatsApp chat conversation, contacts etc from your Vivo Android phones and you wish to recover them, then you must use suitable Vivo Android Phone Data Recovery software.
One of such popularly used software is Android Data Recovery Tool, which is designed to recover deleted files from Vivo phones.
With use of this Vivo Android Data Recovery software, one can:
- Rescue deleted/lost/erased/missing photos, contacts, SMS, videos, audio call history, notes, etc from Vivo phones.
- Restore data from application like Whatsapp, Facebook messenger, KiK messenger, Snapchats and more.
- Supports files recovery from Vivo V5, V5s Xplay5, Xplay5 Elite, Y51L, Vivo X6 Plus, X6, Y66 Y51, Y27L, Y15S, V1Max, V1, X5Pro, X5Max+, X5SL, Vivo X Shot, X3S, Y15, Y22, X5Max and many more.
- Also support other brand Android devices like Samsung, HTC, Panasonic, Xiaomi, LeEco, Lenovo, Micromax, Lava, Sony, Google Nexus, Motorola and many more.
- 100% safe, clean and easy to use.
About Vivo Phones
Vivo is a Chinese multinational technology company that designs, develops, and manufactures smartphones, smartphone accessories, software, and online services.
Among them Vivo Mobile offer users with better audio experience and this is one of the prime reasons why it has been liked by users. Vivo mobile has become popular in the year 2014 and thereafter many people are buying it in different countries.
It has got its own quality & features and it allow user to store huge amount of data in the device.
Additional Reading: 2 Simplest Ways to Recover Deleted Prisma Photos from Android Phone?
But, as we know that data loss has become common and therefore Vivo mobile users facing the same problem. They have been losing their files/data due to several reasons from their Vivo phone.
Let Us See Real Users Example Where a Vivo Phone User Suffering from Data Loss
“How can I do to Recover the Deleted Photos from my ViVo X9 which are deleted by mistake? Help please!!!!”
– Original Post from Vivo Forums
Once they lose data, they then have been looking for a solution on how to recover lost/deleted photos from Vivo phone?
Well, one can easily restore deleted/lost/erased/formatted data such as videos photos, contacts, text messages, call history, audio, whatsApp chat history, notes, documents and other files from Vivo phone by the use of Android Data Recovery software.
Additional Reading: Android Phone/Tablet Broken Screen Data Recovery
How Vivo Mobile Phone Data Deletion Takes Place
Why and how Vivo Phone Data deletion takes place? If you are looking for a solution to Recover Deleted Files from Vivo Phones, then it is also important for you to know other scenarios through which you may face data loss on your Android phone so that you can avoid future loss:
- While deleting unwanted files such as images, videos, SMS, WhatsApp messages, audio files, contacts, etc. In this case, a user select the unwanted file but it may be that they select some important files by accidentally and press Delete command.
- User may also face complete data loss if they by mistake execute ‘Delete All’ option on their Android device.
- Abrupt or improper removal of memory card from smartphones will result in deletion of entire data stored on the card.
- Malfunctions of system files could also lead to the corruption of files and thereby your files become inaccessible.
- Virus attacks to your android tab/phone or memory card will corrupt the stored data and makes them inaccessible.
Well, these are some common situations; however, there are other various scenarios through which user face data loss on Android device. No matter whatever may be the reason you can still Get back lost Files from Vivo Phones with the use of recommended Android Data Recovery Software.
Additional Reading: How to View and Recover Hidden Files on Android?
How to Recover Deleted/Lost Vivo Phone Data
Android Data Recovery is a suitable and perfect Vivo Data Recovery software, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted Files from Vivo Phones.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, voice recordings, document files and many other files from Vivo phone and from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this tool is that it can Retrieve Data from Vivo Phone’s internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to solve Vivo Phone Data Recovery problems. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended Vivo data recovery and it is a secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery software for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Vivo Android Phone. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Asus Phone & Tablet
- How to Retrieve Deleted Data from Xiaomi Redmi Phones
- Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7
- How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from Meizu?
Benefits of using Android Data Recovery Tool
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Get Back Erased/Missing/Lost/Deleted Files from Vivo Phone. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Android Data after Factory Reset!
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from Vivo Phones
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.