Easy Way To Recover Lost photos and Videos From Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in Just a Few Steps!
Do you have lost all your precious photos and videos from your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphone? Do you want to retrieve photos & videos from redmi note 3 with an ease? Are you looking for a way to get them back at any cost?
If this is the issue then do not worry because you can now easily recover deleted files from Redmi note 3 using Android Data Recovery software.
With this effective professional tool, you can:
- Get back lost/deleted/formatted photos and videos from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 very easily.
- Easily get back other data such as audio, notes, calendars, call logs, text messages, etc.
- Scan the complete memory (internal & external) of the device and restores the deleted data without any hassle.
- Apart from Xiaomi, it can also recover lost data from other android smartphone like Samsung, Sony, LG, Lenovo, Motorola, HTC, Micromax, Oppo, Vivo, etc.
- The software is available for both Windows and Mac.
- 100% read only program, safe, secure and easy to use.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is an android smartphone available at an affordable price with stunning features and better camera quality. This phone allows you to take best quality pictures and also allow you to shoot high-quality videos.
However, due to some unexpected reason, you may sometimes lose data such as photos and videos from it.
Here look at practical scenario
[Q & A] How to recover Deleted Videos
Hi by mistak videos deleted from redmi note 3 phone ,i tries many software but either they not connect to phone or asking for root the device
kindly suggest me how to recover videos.
– Original Post from MIUI Forum
After losing data, you will obviously look for a recovery solution.
However, you can easily get them back with help of appropriate Redmi Note 3 Data Recovery tool. But before proceeding to the recovery process, let us first have a look at the reasons for losing data from Redmi phones.
Additional Reading: Moto X data recovery – recover photos, sms and contacts
Why Redmi Note 3 Data Deletion Takes Place?
Why and how Redmi Phone Data deletion takes place? If you are looking for a solution to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Photos and Videos Recovery , then it is also important for you to know other scenarios through which you may face data loss on your redmi phone so that you can avoid future data loss:
- Formatting – Accidentally formatting the Android memory card.
- Human error – Accidentally deletion files (videos, photos, text messages, contacts, notes, audio and other files) from your Android device’s internal memory or Memory card.
- Improper handling of Android Phone/Tab – Using the device’s camera even when its battery is low. Turning off the Android device while file transfer is in progress or while you are clicking photos. Performing Factory Resets of your Android tab/phone.
- Improper handling of Android Memory Card – Using the same card on multiple devices. Removing or ejecting the memory card improperly from Android device.
- Other Scenarios – Virus infection, file system corruption of your Android device or its memory card, Upgrading Android OS to latest version, etc.
Well, these are some common situations; however, there are other various scenarios through which user face data loss on Redmi mobile.
Additional Reading: How to Retrieve Deleted Data from Xiaomi Redmi Phones
No matter whatever may be the reason you can still recover deleted photos/videos from redmi note 3 with the use of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Photos and Videos Recovery Software.
Redmi Note 3 Data Recovery: Recover Deleted/Lost Photos & Videos
Android Data Recovery Software is one of the powerful and effective Redmi Note 3 Data Recovery program, which is particularly designed for recovering Photos and Videos from Redmi Note 3 as well as from other Xiaomi phones such as Redmi Note 4A, Note 4, Note 4g, 3S, 3S Prime, 3S Plus, Redmi Pro, Mi Max, Mix, Note 2, 5S, 5S Plus and so on.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as whatsApp chat history, text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files, call recording, notes, memo and many other files.
The best thing about this tool is that it can restore lost photos and videos from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 from internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to get back deleted photos and videos from Redmi Note 3 . In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, broken screen phone, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Redmi Note 3 Phone. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Voice/Call Recordings on Android
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Oppo Phone R7 Plus/R7/R5/R5s/N3
- How to Recover Deleted Files from OnePlus X/Two/One Android Phones
- Recover Pictures from Samsung Galaxy Note!
Advantages of Using Android Data Recovery Tool
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to recover lost data from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: Vivo Android Phone Data Recovery – Recover Deleted Files from Vivo Phones
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Photos and Videos From Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
- Supported OS (Windows version): Windows 10/8.1(64bits)/8 (64&32 bits)/7 (64&32 bits)/Vista (64&32 bits)/XP (32 bit)
- CPU: 1 GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- RAM: 256 MB (1028 MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk: 1 GB or more
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
Bonus Tips: I have also found that in Redmi Note 3, there is a file called photo.blob.0. Many users are asking about it such as what is photo.blob.0 and whether i should delete it or not? Does it will delete original files from phone and so on. Well, photo.blob.0 is cache files that capture huge amount of memory space of the phone and you can delete it. This will not affect any of your original data stored on your phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.