Recover Deleted/Lost Photos, Videos, Contacts, SMS, WhatsApp Messages, Documents, Notes, Voice Recordings and other Files from Google Nexus 7!
You can easily restore deleted data from Google Nexus 7 with the help of effective Android Data Recovery Software. This is possible because when you delete any data from your device it is just made invisible to the OS but it still present in the same memory location and can be only recovered by a professional recovery tool.
With the help of Android Data recovery software, one can:
- Recover lost files photos, SMS, videos, audios, and music files from Google Nexus 7 as well as from other Android phone and tablet.
- Support file recovery from all Google phones such as Nexus 7, S 4G, 4, 10, 7 (2013), 5, 6, 9, 5X, 6P, Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel C, etc.
- Restore data from all the popular Android devices, such as Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony, Google etc.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want.
- 100% safe and secure to use.
In the field of Tablet Google Nexus 7 has become one of the most popular among the tab users. With the attractive price tag, 7 inch screen size with excellent performance and Android OS. It has become so much famous that it even beats the iPad mini and Kindle Fire HD. With Google Nexus 7 it is very easy to browse internet, read eBooks, take photos, record videos, watch HD movies, easy to chat, etc. Progressively, Google Nexus has become an important part of user’s life as it can be used by several users whether you are working in office, housewives at home, student, etc. Many data can be created and stored in Nexus 7.
However, you may forget to keep backup of your important data on your PC from Nexus 7 or forgot to sync data to the cloud and thinking that keeping data on the tab is enough. But, bad thing occur unexpectedly. You may encounter data loss on Nexus 7 due to many several reasons and later you realize and will look for the solution on how to restore deleted files from your Google Nexus 7. Some of the data loss scenario are mentioned below.
Additional Reading: How To Restore Deleted/Lost Data From Google Pixel/XL
Nexus 7 Files are Lost/Deleted due to Below Mentioned Scenarios
Below find out some scenarios that lead to files deletion or lost from Android Devices:
- Accidentally or Inadvertently Deletion – This is one of the most common and frequent reasons through which files like pics, videos, contacts, text messages, videos and other files gets deleted. You may delete files accidentally from your Nexus 7 by executing ‘Delete All’ button while viewing or deleting unwanted files.
- Interruption While Transferring Files – Nexus 7 Data may get deleted/lost when there is an interruption, when you transfer files from your Nexus 7 to computer or vice versa. Interruption can occur due to sudden system shutdown or cable disconnection.
- Format error – In some cases when you connect your Nexus 7 phone with PC then it displays message like “Drive needs to be formatted, do you want to format it now”. This forces you to format your Android memory card and thereby you lose all your files such as images, videos, audio and other files.
- Improper handling of Memory Card – Improper ejection or removal of memory card from your Nexus 7 phone while it is in use could result in data corruption or deletion.
- Malfunction/Corruption to System File – Corruption or malfunction of the system file may corrupt data stored in your Nexus 7 phone and its SD card which in turn result in data loss that includes photos, messages, contacts, photos, videos, audios, notes, etc.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the deletion of files from Android device, you still have the chance to Recover Deleted Data from Google Nexus 7 by using Android Data Recovery software.
Additional Reading: Google Nexus 9 Data Recovery – Recover Lost Files from Google Nexus 9
Recovering Deleted/Lost Data from Google Nexus 7
Android Data Recovery is a perfect Nexus 7 data recovery software, which is particularly designed to Retrieve Deleted or lost Data from Google Nexus 7 phone. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data whetehr it is factory reset, hard reset, formatted, accidental deletion, etc, this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as contacts, photos, text messages, calls history, whatsApp messages, notes , videos, audio files, document files and many other data from Nexus 7 as well from any Android phones and tablets.
The best thing about this tool is that it can Extract Deleted Data from Google Nexus 7 from internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this Nexus 7 recovery to Restore Lost/Deleted Files from Google Nexus 7. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download recovery software for Nexus 7 for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus S, Google Nexus 6, Google Nexus one, Google Nexus, Google Tablet, etc and from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Nexus 7. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- [100% Solved]: Android “unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped” Error Message
- 45 Google Play Store Error Codes: How To Fix Them on Android [Part I]
- 100% Solved: “Unfortunately, Messenger Has Stopped” Error on Android
- How to Remove or Bypass Android Screen Locks – [PIN, Pattern, Password or Fingerprints]
Features of Nexus 7 Data Recovery Tool
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, WhatsApp messages, photos, video, audio, document files, etc. Also has backup and restore option that allow you to backup Nexus 7 data.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, Xiaomi, Sony, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to perform Google Nexus 7 Data Recovery. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: Google Nexus recovery – recover photos, sms, contacts
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Google Nexus 7
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.
Henry Morgan is a professional blogger who loves to write blogs about Android & iOS related topics. He lives in Northern California and has almost 15 years of experience in the field of technology, tackling all kind of issues, errors or other problems. Currently he is a great contributor on Android Data Recovery Blogs and his blogs are loved by people where he guides to solve several Android related issues or any other problems. During his busy schedule, Henri finds some moments to spend time with his family and loves to play cricket.