LG is a famous Korean smartphone brand and it’s LG G5 is its newly launched product with some new features. If you are using LG G5 phone and have lost some essential data from it like contacts, photos, text messages, etc then you have come to the right place. Here in this blog, you will come to know about how to recover deleted data from LG G5 phone using LG G5 Data Recovery. Also will check out some other manual methods to retrieve lost files from LG G5 phones.
So let’s read this blog to get back disappeared data from LG G5 phones…
To recover deleted data from LG G5 phone, we recommend this tool:
This effective tool will recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from any data loss situations in no time. Now recover your lost and deleted data in just 3 easy steps:
Can I Recover Lost Data From LG G5 Phone?
Yes, the deleted data from LG G5 can be recovered but do you know how?
Well, many users want to know how it can happen that the data are recovered after they are wiped away from phone. Actually when your files are deleted then they are not gone forever but still remain inside the device in hidden form.
Users think that they are gone forever but it’s not like that. Only a new space is created so that other files can store. Unless any new data is stored or unless the files are overwritten with new data, you have a chance to retrieve them.
But you should be careful after losing the data for successful recovery. You should stop accessing the phone and keep it aside so that no new data is saved. If this happens then old files will be overwritten with a new one and files will be deleted permanently. Also turn off all data connection and look for any powerful recovery tool like LG G5 Data Recovery (as mentioned below) to restore files from it.
Best Software To Recover Lost Data From LG G5 Smartphone
LG G5 Data Recovery is the best and most suggested software to recover lost data from LG G5 phone. This is a professional tool that easily retrieves missing files from LG G5 smartphone without backup. No matter for whatever reasons your files are lost like accidental deletion, water damage, malware attack, formatting, etc.
Every data from LG phone is recovered such as photos, text messages, contacts, call history, videos, audio files, WhatsApp messages, voice/call recordings, document, and others. The software comes with an advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that have used this LG G5 recovery software to solve LG G5 Data Recovery. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure way through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in a very quick time.
So what are you waiting for when you have such an amazing tool to tackle the situation. Simply Download LG G5 Data Recovery and get back lost files easily from LG G5 phone.
To know how to use the software, go to the user guide.
Alternative Method To Recover Lost Data From LG G5 Phone
There are other methods as well that can help you to get back missing files from LG G5 smartphone. These are the backup methods that you have created before data loss.
So let’s go through them and see if the deleted files can be recovered.
Method 1: Recover Lost LG G5 Data Using Backup
LG users get a backup option where they can store their files safely and can deal with such unwanted data loss situations. This is quite helpful as users don’t know when they will come across such an incident.
So if you have used LG Backup feature to keep your data safe then below steps will help you to restore them:
- First, open Settings on your LG G5 phone
- Now click on General > Backup & Reset. (For users who are using ListView, move down to “Personal” and click on Backup & Reset)
- Next, click on Restore from Backup under LG Backup
- Here find and click on media backup
- Then click on the Start option to begin the restoration process.
- After the restoration is over, click on Restart option
- Now your phone reboots and all your data will restore
Method 2: Get Back Photos And Videos Using Google Photos App
If you have lost your essential photos or videos from the phone then once you should check the Google Photos app. It may happen that those items are still on Google Photos app. If not then you can find them in the Trash folder where the files remain for 60 days.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, open Google Photos app on your LG G5 phone
- Now click on the left upper corner and you can see Bin option
- Click on Bin option to open the folder
- There you will see the deleted photos and videos
- Tap on the items you want to restore and finally click on Restore option
Method 3: Usse Google Drive To Restore Lost Files From LG G5
Google Drive is yet another backup option where users store their essential data up to 15GB. I hope you also have used this feature to store your crucial stuff for later use. There are lots of users who use Google Drive to store their files without any risk.
So here are the steps to restore files from Google Drive:
- Tap on Google Drive icon on your phone
- Now click on My Drive option from the upper left corner
- Here all your files will be listed that you have backed up
- Select the files you want to restore and right-click on it
- Now simply click on Download option
That’s it, now all your selected files will be downloaded to your phone that you can access easily.
People Also Ask:
How Do I Recover Data From My Water Damaged LG Phone?
It may happen that your phone sometimes comes in contact with water and it stops working. At that time, the data stored in it becomes important to retrieve but dont know-how. As the device is completely water damage, in such a situation how to recover data from water damaged LG phone becomes frustrating.
But there is nothing to worry about still because you can recover lost data from water damage phone. Check if you have a backup of those data and if not then you should use Android Data Recovery software. This professional tool easily retrieves data from water damaged phones. It is easy to use and without any backup, you can access the data from a water-damaged phone.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in the future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly back up your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files, and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several apps available on the internet that will offer a write protect feature to the memory card.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
LG G5 is a newly launched phone from LG and it has several unique features for users. However, data gets lost from it due to several reasons but they can be recovered without any difficulty. In this blog, I have discussed a few ways to recover lost data from LG G5 phones using LG G5 data recovery. Follow them and get back your missing data from LG phone easily.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.
Henry Morgan is a professional blogger who loves to write blogs about Android & iOS related topics. He lives in Northern California and has almost 15 years of experience in the field of technology, tackling all kind of issues, errors or other problems. Currently he is a great contributor on Android Data Recovery Blogs and his blogs are loved by people where he guides to solve several Android related issues or any other problems. During his busy schedule, Henri finds some moments to spend time with his family and loves to play cricket.