OnePlus is one of the best smartphone manufacturer companies. Like any other user, OnePlus users also store their confidential data on their smartphones. However, there are some situations where users somehow lost their data by mistake which could happen due to any reason.
So, do you have also lost your data and want a quick solution to recover deleted data from OnePlus Nord 2/N10/N100/CE? If YES, then you are in the right place. Here, you will get complete information and the most effective solutions to retrieve deleted/lost/missing data from OnePlus Nord.
Now, without wasting a single time let discuss how to recover permanently deleted files from OnePlus Nord? But before moving to the solutions let first discuss some of the common reasons that can lead to the data loss situation.
Common Reasons For Data Loss On OnePlus Nord 2/N10/N100/ CE 5G Phone:
There are numerous reasons that can cause you to lose Photos, SMS, Contacts, Videos, App Chat History, and more from the OnePlus Nord 2/N10/N100/CE 5G Phone.
Here, I mention some of the common reasons behind data loss from your OnePlus Nord 2/N10/N100/CE.
- Formatting of Phone or SD card – Sometimes, we accidentally format our phone and memory card and lose all our data from the phone or SD card of OnePlus Nord.
- Deleted the Data Accidentally – Accidentally or unintentionally deleted files (videos, photos, text messages, contacts, notes, audio, and other files) from the internal memory or memory card of your OnePlus Android 5G phone.
- Improper Handling Of Android Memory Card – Using the same SD card on multiple devices or improper removal/ejection can damage your SD card and lead to data loss on your OnePlus Android device.
- Other Scenarios – Virus infection, blank screen, file system corruption of your Android device or its memory card, ROM flashing, system crash, water damage, rooting, etc can also be the reason for losing your data on phones.
Now, you know the common reasons behind the data deletion of OnePlus Nord 2/N10/N100/CE 5g mobile phones. It is time to find out the ways to get back these lost data.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Data From OnePlus Mobile Phone
Is It Possible to Get Back Lost Data From Oneplus Nord 2/N10/N100/CE?
Well, this is a common question that arises when we lose all the data from our OnePlus Nord 2/N10/N100/CE Smartphone. Let me be clear, YES you can easily retrieve all your deleted data from the OnePlus phone.
But the question is still remains How to recover deleted data from the OnePlus Nord 2/N10/N100/CE?
Once your data (photos, SMS, contacts, videos, files) is deleted or formatted from your Android smartphone, the files are not permanently deleted from your smartphones.
All deleted files are still present on your phone but in a hidden way. There is still a chance to recover those files, but you need to remember some of the points mentioned below:
- Stop using your smartphone ASAP, because a single new data can replace old data even after your data are hidden. Without wasting a single time use the below given troubleshoot methods and recover your Data from the OnePlus Nord 2/N10/N100/CE.
- It is recommended that, switch off your SmartPhone or turn on Airplane Mode to prevent downloading of any new data on your Mobile.
Try Advanced Data Recovery Software To Restore Deleted Files from OnePlus Nord 2/ Nord N10/ Nord N100/ CE:
Losing important data from OnePlus Nord 2/ Nord N10/ Nord N100/ CE smartphones is actually a very annoying issue.
Similarly, if you have deleted or formatted some of the important data from your OnePlus Two, Nord 10, Nord 100, or CE phone, then you can use the advanced Android Data Recovery Tool. This software is very effective and easy to use. With the help of this software, you can easily retrieve deleted/lost/missing data from OnePlus Nord.
This Android OnePlus phone data recovery tool scans your phone and your storage device in depth and detects all missing/deleted/lost files and recovers photos, messages, contacts, videos, documents, Whatsapp chat conversations, history calls, etc. from OnePlus smartphones.
This powerful software is compatible with all OnePlus smartphones like OnePlus 5 / 5T, OnePlus 3 / 3T, Nord Tw/N10/N100/CE, and OnePlus 6/6T. Apart from this, it also supports Smartphones & tablets such as Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, Motorola, HTC, Lenovo, etc.
So why are you waiting? Just download this Android data recovery tool and get back all lost data from OnePlus Nord 2/ Nord 10/ Nord100/ CE. Check out the user guide of this tool will definitely help you to know how to recover permanently deleted files from OnePlus Nord easily.
How To Recover Deleted Data from OnePlus Nord 2/N10/N100/CE without Software?
Below we mention some of the common & most effective solutions that help you to execute OnePlus Nord N10/N100/CE Data Recovery successfully.
List of Solutions:
- Recover Oneplus Nord Lost Data from Google Drive
- Try OnePlus Switch Backup
- Restore Oneplus Nord Deleted Photos/Video From Google Photos
- Recover Deleted Text Messages on OnePlus Nord 2/ N10/ N100/ CE SmartPhone
- Retrieve Lost Contacts on OnePlus Nord N10/N100/CE
Solution 1: Recover Oneplus Nord Lost Data from Google Drive
Google Drive is the best and easiest way to back up your lost data. If you are a OnePlus Nord N10, N100, or CE user and you accidentally lost all your important files, then with the help of Google Drive you can easily get back your lost data.
But you have to enable the Sync option. Sometimes, files are automatically uploaded while sometimes you have to upload files automatically. If you upload your files before data loss, then you can easily recover your files.
So follow the below-given steps to recover lost data from Google Drive:
- First, open your OnePlus Nord phone and then click on the Google Drive app.
- Then, tap on the Home or Files button.
- Now, select files that you want to restore.
- Tap on the three vertical dots given at the top right corner of the screen and then click the “Download” option.
Solution 2: Try OnePlus Switch Backup
In this solution, I recommend that you use OnePlus Switch Backup to recover your deleted data on your OnePlus Nord. But it is only possible if you have created a backup file of deleted data on the OnePlus Switch. Now is the time to use that OnePlus Switch backup file.
So, follow the below-given instructions to recover deleted files from OnePlus Nord 2/ Nord N10/ Nord N100/ CE:
- First, make sure that your OnePlus Nord 5G phone is connected to a WI-FI network.
- Now, open the OnePlus Switch app
- Next, scroll down and select the Backup and Restore option.
- After that, click on the Restore Backup option.
- Now, you will get a list of all backup data. From the backup list, select the file you want to restore to your smartphone.
After following the instructions, you will be able to easily restore all the deleted/missing files on your OnePlus Nord 5G phone.
Additional Reading: Recover Lost Data From OnePlus 6/6T
Solution 3: Restore Oneplus Nord Deleted Photos/Video From Google Photos
If you lose all your photos and videos OnePlus Nord 2/ n10/ n100/CE phone then it is recommended to use the Google Photos app. With the help of the Google Photos app, you can easily retrieve deleted/lost/missing photos and videos from OnePlus Nord.
So, follow the below-given instructions to restore photos and videos from Google Photos
- First, click on the Google Photos application on your phone.
- Click on the photo or videos that you want to restore.
- Now, click on the More button.
- Click on the Download.
But in case you delete your photos from the Google Photos app and want to restore those photos and videos then follow the below-given instructions:
- First, open your Google photos application.
- Now, click on the library option.
- After that click on the Trash/Bin option.
- Now, long press on the image/videos.
- Now, click on the Restore button.
- A message will pop up saying restore the item. So, click on the restore.
Note: Remember your photos are store in the Trash folder after deletion for 60 days. After 60 days, your photos and videos get deleted permanently.
Solution 4: Recover Deleted Text Messages on OnePlus Nord 2/ N10/ N100/ CE SmartPhone
If you lost some important text messages from your OnePlus Nord smartphone, then don’t worry here is the solution to recover deleted text messages from OnePlus Nord 2/ Nord N10/ Nord N100/ CE.
If you have a backup of your Text message then it’s good, but in case you don’t have any backup file of a Text message. Then you have to contact your OnePlus Nord smartphone carriers.
Phone carriers have all the details regarding text messages, IP addresses, call logs, etc. So, contact them and recover lost Text messages.
Apart from this, you can also use Android SMS recovery to restore the deleted text messages on OnePlus Nord phones.
Solution 5: Retrieve Lost Contacts on OnePlus Nord N10/N100/CE
In order to recover lost contact on OnePlus Nord N10/N100/CE, you can use Google Contacts. With the help of Google Contacts you recover all the phone numbers on your device, but in one condition, if you enable the Sync option in your Google Contacts.
Follow the below-given instruction to recover deleted contacts from Google Contacts:
- First, Open Google Contacts on your OnePlus Nord N10, N100, or CE.
- On the left side of the panel select the More
- Now, click on the Undo changes.
- After that click on the Confirm.
- Click on Google Accounts.
- You will see the list of the contact.
- Now at the last, click on the restore button to restore all the content on your OnePlus Nord phone.
Apart from this if you want to know more information/ solutions to restore deleted contacts on your Smartphone then read this detailed guide regarding Android Contacts Recovery.
Restore Deleted Files from Broken OnePlus Nord 2/N10/N100/CE Android Phone
If your OnePlus Nord 2, N10, N100, or CE phone is accidentally broken and leads to a dead screen or black screen issue, then you cannot fetch your important data.
If you are facing the same situation and you want to recover important text messages, Photos & videos, call logs, contacts, WhatsApp messages, audios messages, documents, and many more from your broken OnePlus Nord mobile.
Then read this detailed blog regarding Recover Data From Dead Android Phone & restore files from broken OnePlus Nord 5G smartphone.
In this article, we discussed how to recover deleted data from the OnePlus Nord 2/N10/N100/CE smartphone.
Sometimes, we accidentally lose valuable files from our smartphones. In this case, you should check whether you have previously backed up these files or not. If yes, then you can use that backup to restore data.
However, if you don’t have any backup files of the deleted data, then don’t worry it is recommended to use Android Data Recovery Software, to recover deleted/missing/lost data from OnePlus Nord 2/N10/N100/CE.
I hope with the help of this article, you can easily recover deleted, lost, and missing data from OnePlus Nord. If you like this post, then do share this post with your friends.
If you have any questions related to this topic, please share them with us, or you can also connect us on our official Facebook page.
James Leak is a technology expert and lives in New York. Previously, he was working on Symbian OS and was trying to solve many issues related to it. From childhood, he was very much interested in technology field and loves to write blogs related to Android and other OS. So he maintained that and currently, James is working for androiddata-recovery.com where he contribute several articles about errors/issues or data loss situation related to Android. He keeps daily updates on news or rumors or what is happening in this new technology world. Apart from blogging, he loves to travel, play games and reading books.