HTC EVO is a popular smartphone developed by the HTC Corporation. If you are using HTC EVO phone and have lost essential data like photos, videos, contacts, etc from it and looking for its recovery then you have come to the right place. Here you will come to know about how to recover lost data from HTC Evo phone using HTC EVO Data Recovery. At the same time, we will also focus on other recovery methods as well.
So just read this blog carefully to get back missing files from HTC EVO phone easily…
To recover lost data from HTC Evo phone, we recommend this tool:
This effective tool will recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from any data loss situations in no time. Now recover your lost and deleted data in just 3 easy steps:
Is It Possible To Retrieve Deleted Files From HTC EVO?
Yes, there is a possibility to recover lost files from HTC EVO phone. The reason behind it is simple. Once your files are deleted from the phone, they are not permanently removed. The stuff still remains in the device itself in hidden form. Only the space is marked as deleted and any data can be saved on its place.
So you have a chance to restore deleted files from the phone by using a recovery tool but you need to follow some instructions for a successful recovery.
- Don’t access your phone after data is lost as it can overwrite the files and the data can permanently delete
- Also, look for any powerful recovery program like HTC Evo data recovery so that all deleted files can be recovered
Best Software To Recover Deleted Data From HTC EVO
HTC EVO Data Recovery is one of the best and most recommended solutions to retrieve deleted files from HTC EVO phone. This tool is designed to restore missing files HTC phone without any backup. The powerful tool has the highest success rate to recover lost files.
Not only it recovers your lost photos and contacts but has the capability to restore other files as well as videos, documents, notes, text messages, WhatsApp, audio files, call logs, and many more. This amazing tool has the power to scan both internal as well as external storage and find out the disappeared files from it.
No matter for whatever reasons your files are deleted like accidental deletion, phone lost or stolen, water damage, virus attack, or others, this tool easily retrieves the lost files.
So what to wait for when you have such an amazing tool? Simply Download HTC EVO Data Recovery and get back lost files from HTC phones.
To know how to use the software, follow the user guide.
Manual Methods To Retrieve Deleted Files From HTC EVO Phone
While using your phone, you might have created a backup of your valuable data somewhere. Now they can be useful and you can get back your lost files from backup without any worry.
So let’s go through the manual methods.
Method 1: Get Back Missing Files From HTC Backup
HTC users are aware of this HTC backup feature that comes in handy and can be very helpful to back up essential files. If you have used your data through this backup option then below steps are for you:
- First, open HTC Backup > tap on System or Backup & Reset option
- Then look for “Restore from HTC Backup” > click on it
This will restore all the backed up data from HTC Backup to your device.
Method 2: Find Out Your Files Using HTC Sync Manager
This is also yet another useful backup option that stores all your files in the computer. HTC Sync Manager simply copy the files from your phone and photos, videos, etc are kept as a backup.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Connect your phone to PC/laptop through USB cable > now open HTC Sync Manager
- Then click on Transfer & Backup
- Choose the data that you want back from computer
- Now wait for some time unless the files selected are transferred to your phone
Method 3: Use Google Photos For Lost Videos And Photos From HTC EVO
Once your important photos and videos are lost, you don’t have to worry. You should check Google Photos for those deleted items. It happens that after deleting the items, Google Photos store them for 60 days in the Trash folder.
Here are the steps to restore photos/videos from Google Photos:
- Open Google Photos app on your HTC EVO phone
- Now click on three lines on the upper left corner
- You will see BIN option > click to open it
- Now all deleted photos and videos will be listed, select them one by one to recover
- After selecting the items, tap on Restore and your missing files will be restored on your phone
Method 4: Get Back Lost Files From Google Drive
You should check your Google Drive as well because if you have enabled Sync option then your files are automatically backed up. In fact, you can also upload the stuff manually as it provides 15GB storage space.
To restore files from Google Drive, here are the steps:
- First, open Google Drive on your phone
- Then click on My Drive option in the upper left
- Now all your uploaded or synced files will be listed
- Select the items you want to restore from the list
- Now, right-click the files and select Download option to restore all files to your phone
Bonus Tip- How To Backup Data From HTC EVO Phone?
If you really want to avoid any kind of data loss situation then only backup can help you. If you create a backup of all your missing files then no matter for whatever reasons the data are lost, you can easily restore those missing files.
And if you don’t know how to backup your data then make use of Android Data Backup & Restore Tool. This professional tool helps to backup all your crucial stuffs and keeps them safe and secure. You can access these data anytime. And when you come across a data loss situation then using the same tool allows you to restore the files without any problem.
Tips to Remember
Here follow some best tips to avoid data loss from Android devices:
- Regularly backup the important files of your device.
- Stop taking pictures or recording videos in low battery.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several apps available on the internet that will offer a write protect feature to the memory card.
- Avoid connecting the Android device to the virus infected computer.
- Do not remove or eject the memory card improperly from the device.
Well, this blog completely describes on how to recover lost data from HTC Evo phone. I hope whatever methods discussed will easily restore the missing items from the phone with and without backup. If the manual solution does not work for you then it’s suggested to use HTC Evo Data Recovery software. This is easy to use and helps to retrieve deleted data from HTC Evo phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.
Henry Morgan is a professional blogger who loves to write blogs about Android & iOS related topics. He lives in Northern California and has almost 15 years of experience in the field of technology, tackling all kind of issues, errors or other problems. Currently he is a great contributor on Android Data Recovery Blogs and his blogs are loved by people where he guides to solve several Android related issues or any other problems. During his busy schedule, Henri finds some moments to spend time with his family and loves to play cricket.