Deleted important files or data from Samsung Galaxy tab E and no worried whether they can be recovered or not?
Well it’s a common thing for Samsung tablet users to encounter unexpected data loss but at the same time, it’s an irritating situation. And as tablet user, we store lots of data on it such as pictures, music files, contacts, videos, messages and others in internal memory.
But this is completely wrong to think that they will stay forever on your device. Some unwanted things happen and all the stored files are gone forever from tablet/phone.
What to do and how to recover those stored files is a big question from users end?
To help you out from this condition, I have gathered few methods that will recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy tab E.
Recently, I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tablet E and fall in love with its great features and experiences with it. I have captured and recorded lots of videos and photos on it. But unfortunately I have accidentally pressed “Delete All” button and lost some of my precious files on the device. Since I have not kept any backup, can someone please help to restore my deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Tab E.
Reasons behind Deletion/Losing Your Data from Samsung Galaxy Tab E
- Mistakenly or Accidental Deletion – It normally happens where you may mistakenly or accidentally delete data (photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes, audio files, etc) from your Galaxy Tablet E. You might also press “Delete All” button my mistake and as a result, you lose data.
- Accidental formatting of Android Memory Card – Almost every Android smartphone/Tab offer “Format Option”. While looking for some files in your Galaxy Tab E, if by mistake you click on “Format” option then all data stored in your memory card will get erased.
- Formatting the Android Device containing Media and Other files – Sometimes when you connect your Android device to PC, it shows error message such as ‘Drive F: is not formatted, do you want to format it now’. Many users proceed further by clicking on ‘Yes’ and, as a result, entire data stored in drive gets deleted.
- Using the same card on Different Devices – If you are using the same memory card on different devices like Android phone, digital cameras, Android tablet, laptop, iPhone, etc, then it could result in card or file system corruption leading to severe data loss.
- Other Reasons – other reason such as virus infections, file system corruption, upgrading your phone Android OS to latest version, performing the factory reset, etc could result in data loss on Android phone.
What if above situation happens with you? You might be thinking that your data are lost and gone forever and it cannot be restored. But now, this is no longer a problem! With the help of Android Data Recovery Software, you can easily solve Samsung Galaxy Tab E Data Recovery problems.
How the deleted data can be recovered from Samsung Galaxy tab E?
Most of the users want to know the answer “how the deleted data can be recovered”?
Well, the actual fact behind it is when any data gets deleted from Samsung tablet then those files are not removed permanently. They still remain in the device in hidden form which can be recovered with the help of recovery tool like Galaxy Tab E Recovery.
But remember that those files are not overwritten with new data otherwise the chance of getting them back will come to an end.
Effectively Recover Deleted or Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Now its time to go through the recovery ways that can help you to retrieve disappeared files from Galaxy tab E. It is instructed to follow method 3 if first 2 methods does not work for you.
Method 1: Use Google account to restore lost files from Galaxy tab E
Google account is linked with your tablet and it is also one of the best ways to rescue lost data. If “sync” option is enabled then several data automatically backup and you can restore them with ease.
Don’t know how to restore the data from Google account?
Simply Click Here to get back missing files from Galaxy tab e.
Method 2: Retrieve deleted data from Samsung Galaxy tab E using Samsung Kies
Samsung users are familiar with Kies and hopefully they make use of it to backup all essential data from phone/tablet. With the help of this, you can store several kinds of data such as photos, videos, contacts, etc.
If you have used this feature to backup your crucial data then Click Here to know the steps to get back deleted data from Samsung Galaxy tab E.
Method 3: Recover missing files from Samsung Galaxy Tab E using third party tool
Samsung Tablet Recovery is one of the powerful recovery tool which is particularly designed to recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy Tab E. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data, this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as notes, whatsapp chat conversation, text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets, including Samsung Galaxy Tab E.
The best thing about this Samsung tablet data recovery tool is that it can easily restore deleted files from Samsung Galaxy Tab E internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it.
It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this Samsung tablet data recovery program to get back missing files from Samsung Galaxy Tablet. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can Download Samsung Tablet Recovery to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Samsung Galaxy Tab E Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
I hope whatever methods mentioned in this blog will surely help to restore deleted data from Samsung Galaxy tab E. Also remember to create a backup of your important files or folders in safe place or using some third-party tools like Android Data Backup & Restore so that you don’t have to bother about data loss situation.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.
Henry Morgan is a professional blogger who loves to write blogs about Android & iOS related topics. He lives in Northern California and has almost 15 years of experience in the field of technology, tackling all kind of issues, errors or other problems. Currently he is a great contributor on Android Data Recovery Blogs and his blogs are loved by people where he guides to solve several Android related issues or any other problems. During his busy schedule, Henri finds some moments to spend time with his family and loves to play cricket.