Android Devices has become the widely used gadgets that perform various tasks and even provide enough space to save your valuable data. In a very short span of time, it has become world’s most popular mobile OS. On a yearly basis, billions of Android Smartphone’s sold with this you can imagine the popularity of Android OS. Each and everyone got two Smartphone’s for both personal and business need and tend to save their valuable data on it. But with an increase in popularity the risks has also increased – data loss.
Data loss is the common risk and issue of Smartphone users. At some point, we all have faced data loss scenario. No doubt, that accident always happens when we are careless. You may lose some of your important data on Android device due to accidental deletion, virus attack, ROM flashing, factory reset, software update, etc. Don’t panic, there are ways to recover them whether your device is rooted or not. But to retrieve the lost or deleted data you need to ensure that you don’t save any new data to your device, just switch it off till you try the recovery process. Overwriting any new data before recovery can ruin the chance to retrieve lost data on Android.
Android Phone Recovery Tool empowers you to get back the lost or deleted files from your device. It can easily recover your important files like photos, videos, contacts, text messages, call history, WhatsApp, audio files, and other documents. Within few clicks, you can get back your lost data.
Why Choose Android Phone Recovery Tool?
- This professional Data Recovery Tool is developed to retrieve the lost/deleted data on Smartphone’s.
- It let you recover lost video, photos, music, and documents no matter you lost them due to factory reset, accidental deletion, flashing ROM or while rooting.
- What’s more, It just not only recover your lost media file but can even recover contacts or text messages from various Smartphone devices like LG, Samsung, Motorola, Sony, Google, HTC and many more.
- You can set this tool in multi-languages including English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian as per your choice.
How the Recovery Software Works – Follow Just 3 Easy Steps
Directly scan and recover lost data
- Once you launch this software, it will automatically start detecting your device.
- Easily retrieve lost text messages and export to XML or HTML format so that you can read, print and edit it.
- Easily retrieve deleted contacts with complete information like names, numbers, Email addresses; the recovered contacts details can be export to HTML, vCard and CSV.
- Easily retrieve deleted video, photos, audio and documents from SD cards.
Note: If you lost your contacts and text messages due to rooting, factory resetting, flashing ROMs, device broken and system crash then this tool will not help you.
Browse, backup, and re-sync data on your computer
- Deleted and the Existing data will be displayed in two different in the scan result.
- Easily backup you’re lost files from Android phone to your Computer.
- Easily restore all contacts backup to Android device via MobileGo for Android.
Preview & selective Android data recovery
If you aren’t sure, which file you want to recover then you can preview them before starting the recovery process.
- Preview recoverable contacts, text messages, pictures and documents before starting the recovery process.
- Choose the files you need to recover.
A Broad Variety of Supported Android devices & Android OS
This recovery program supports almost every Android models like LG, Samsung, HTC, Sony, ZTE, Motorola, Huawei, and many more. Moreover, it supports many Android OS versions.
Read-only and risk-free
This professional program is 100% safe and you don’t have to worry about any information leak.
- Only you need to handle the tool to recover the data no technical support is needed.
- No modification, damage, deletion exists to recovered data.
The lost or deleted Android photos will be listed in the software interface.
It can even recover the lost videos in MP4/3GP/AVI/WMV/FLV/RMVB/M4V/MOV format.
It can retrieve audios files in AAC/MP3/WAV format.
Lost contacts will be recovered along with name, phone number, job title and email address and will be exported as VCF/CSV/HTML formats.
Call Log including names, phone numbers, calls types and durations are also recovered by this tool.
Deleted text messages with content, phone numbers and sending date will be displayed wither in CSV, XML or HTML.
WhatsApp contents and attachments such as photos, videos, MMS are recovered and stored in CSV/XML/HTML formats.
Lastly, this program also recovers documents in DOC/XLS/PPT/PDF/HTML/ZIP/RAR formats.
How to Use Android Data Recovery Tool
Download and install Android Data Recovery Tool on your computer. After this follow the below-given guide to recover lost/deleted photos, video, contacts, messages and documents from your Android devices.
Step 1. Connect your device to PC
After downloading and installing this tool launch it and you will get a primary window. Now connect your Android device to the computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
Enable USB debugging on your device and to do so, follow the detailed steps in the window.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging’
Step 3. Start analyzing data on your device
After USB debugging is done, the program will start connecting to your device. Hit on “Start” to analyze data.
Note: Before doing this make sure you have the battery more than 50%.
After it detects your device, you have to allow the super user authorization. Now hit on “Allow” when you find a message popping up in your screen.
Note: If the tool doesn’t scan anything for a long time after hitting on the “Allow” option then check your phone again. Some devices get the “Allow” button for several times. No matter hit on it until it doesn’t appear or till the program starts scanning.
Step 4. Scan your device
Now the program has successfully detected your device. So hit on “Start” to scan it. During the scan, make sure you don’t disconnect your device or scan gets fail.
Step 5. Preview and recover
The scan will take few minutes after that you can preview the recoverable data found in the scan result. Messages, contacts, photos and video are also scanned. The deleted SMS and contacts are in red color.
After the preview, mark those data you need and hit on “Recover” to save them on your computer. For contacts, save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; for messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.
To protect your files from future loss make a habit of frequently backing up your data. Backup is the important weapon when you come across data loss scenario. It prevents the data from being lost forever.