Get back lost contacts, videos, photos, etc from Lenovo android devices
If you want to get back the lost data from Lenovo android devices then with the use of Lenovo Android Data Recovery software, you can recover the deleted data. It has most advanced techniques to restore data on your android device regardless of any reason of data loss. It comes with advanced feature which allow you to save the recovery session.
- Recovers all types of data like contacts, photos, videos, text messages, audio files etc
- Completely scans the internal as well as external memory of android device to restore the data
- Compatible with all android OS versions and supports all types of devices like LG, Motorola, Lenovo, Samsung, Sony, Nexus etc
- Allows preview option before recovery and has an easy to use interface
I have been using Lenovo smartphone from last one year that runs on Android OS. But last night I was deleting some unwanted files to free up some space on my Lenovo phone. However, later I realized that most of my precious photos also got deleted accidentally which I never wanted to delete or lose. So, is there any way that can help me to recover my deleted photos of my Lenovo Android phone?
Yes, you can!!! Now you can restore you deleted data such as photos, contacts, videos, SMS, notes and other files from your Lenovo Android phones with the help of Android Data Recovery tool. This is recommended software for Lenovo data recovery.
We all know that Lenovo is a famous company and it Android devices are highly reliable devices. But data loss scenario has become common cases and many of the users who use Lenovo smartphones and tablets encounter data loss. Nevertheless, data recovery of Lenovo devices has become easy with the help of Android data recovery software. But we should also know why android data deletion takes place.
Why Android Data Deletion Takes Place
Why and how Android Data deletion takes place? If you are looking for a solution to Recover Deleted Data from Lenovo Android Devices, then it is also important for you to know other scenarios through which you may face data loss on your Android phone so that you can avoid future loss:
- While deleting unwanted files such as images, videos, SMS, WhatsApp messages, audio files, contacts, etc. In this case, a user select the unwanted file but it may be that they select some important files by accidentally and press Delete command.
- User may also face complete data loss if they by mistake execute ‘Delete All’ option on their Android device.
- Abrupt or improper removal of memory card from smartphones will result in deletion of entire data stored on the card.
- Malfunctions of system files could also lead to the corruption of files and thereby your files become inaccessible.
- Virus attacks to your android tab/phone or memory card will corrupt the stored data and makes them inaccessible.
Well, these are some common situations; however, there are other various scenarios through which user face data loss on Android device. No matter whatever may be the reason you can still Recover Deleted Data from Lenovo Android Devices with the use of recommended Android Data Recovery Software.
About Android Data Recovery Tool
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted Data from Lenovo Android Phone/Tablet. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can Recover Deleted Files from Lenovo Android Devices internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to solve Lenovo Data Recovery issues. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time. Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Data from Lenovo IdeaPhone S560
- Recover Deleted Data from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini
- Recover Deleted Files from Xiaomi Phone!!!
- Recover Deleted Data from TCL Alcatel OneTouch Android Phones
Benefits of using Android Data Recovery Tool
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Recover Deleted Data from Lenovo Android Devices. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Lenovo Android Devices
Step 1 – Install and launch Android Data Recovery on your system and then connect your Android Phone or Tab with the PC via USB cable.
Step 2 – Set up Android to enable USB debugging Now enable USB debugging. Three different modes are provided to different Android users using the different operating system. You can select the mode as per your device operating system as bellow.
- Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
- Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
- Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
Step 3 – Once USB debugging enabling completes, the tool will recognize your device automatically. After that, you must click “Next” to allow the application to scan your device to Recover Deleted Data from Lenovo Android Devices. For successful scanning, you must make sure that there is at least 20% of battery for the phone.
Step 4 – If you have rooted your Android phone before, you have to allow the tool Superuser authorization on the screen of your Android device before the scan. You just need to click on “Allow” button as and when message pop-ups on your phone screen.
Then back to your PC and click on “Start” to begin scanning process.
Step 5 – In order to save time, this tool offers two modes of scanning process. You can select to “Scan for deleted files” to scan only the deleted files.
Step 6 – Preview and recover data from Android device. The tool will take some time to scan the data. After that, you can preview the recovered data found in the scan result. If you want to recover photos, click “Photos” section and then select the photos which you want back on your PC. Finally, click on “Recover” button and within few times, you can restore deleted images from your Android device.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.