Perfect Way to recover Deleted Voice Recordings from Android
While viewing the data files on your Android device, you have mistakenly tapped on the delete option or you have selected the factory reset option. As a result the data gets deleted from the Android device, the same thing might have happened with the lost Voice Recording on the Android device. In such cases, you can recover deleted Voice Recordings from the Android device and that too without any backup with few simple mouse clicks.
- Rescue lost data from all models of Android devices.
- Get back deleted data from formatted memory card.
- Retrieve your personal documents, emails easily.
- Restore lost text messages, contacts, call logs, photos, videos, whatsapp messages, audio files, and so on.
Many purposes can be served by an Android device. This device can be used as video recorder, music player, camera, as well as message editor, for recording voice, reading e-books and social networking. Now, with the help of android devices users can send voice messages by installing the apps like Viber, WhatsApp, etc. It also gives you the option of recording or downloading voice recordings in the device, you would like to save those voice recordings that are important for you. Now in case, if the important recording that you have saved in the device has been deleted either by mistake or unknowingly, then how can you retrieve the recording?
Unfortunately, the utilities like Recycle Bin has not been enabled in Android devices as you have it in your desktop or notebook, where you have restore option to restore back the deleted files. So you have to be cautious while deleting the recording files on your android devices. These may be possible due to any of the following reasons:
- The action of third party apps may erase the Voice recordings.
- Some external threats like viruses or malwares has infected your Android device.
- While moving voice recordings files to another location and suddenly the power fails.
- You might have selected wrong voice recording clip while marking the unwanted clips for deletion.
- All files would be erased from the internal memory of the device while restoring it to the factory settings.
Solution to retrieve the deleted voice recordings!
You can retrieve the deleted voice recordings from your android devices with the help of Android Data Recovery software. This software first scans the Android devices in order to retrieve the voice recordings in the form audio files such as .flac, .mp3, .wav, .amr, .midi, etc. This advanced software can not only retrieve the audio files but also retrieves the videos, gaming apps, APK files, pictures, and other Android data effectively that was missing or got deleted from the device. It is also capable of restoring data from Sony, Samsung, Micromax, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo Motorola, Acer, and other branded SmartPhones and Tablets on Android platform. If your desktop or notebook has Windows OS, then by using this software you can easily recover all the voice recordings that got deleted from your Android Smartphone and tablet.
Steps to recover lost/deleted files:
You can recover the deleted or lost files easily by following five simple steps to restore data given below:
Step 1: Firstly download and install Android Data recovery software on your system. Then launch the software on your system to get a screen with picture. And connect your android phone to the PC.
Step 2: For enabling the USB debugging you have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- For Android 2.3 or its earlier version go to “Settings” -> click “Applications” -> Click “Development” ->and check “USB debugging”.
- For Android 3.0 or 4.1 versions go to “Settings” ->click “Developer options” -> check “USB debugging”.
- For Android 4.2 or the newer version go to “Settings” -> click “About Phone” -> click “Build number” for number of times until you receive a note “You are under developer mode” go back to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check “USB debugging”.
Step 3: Then click on the “Start” button to “Scan” the device for recovering lost data. Wait for few seconds you will get a preview of the messages and after that click on “Allow” to go to the next step. At the same time, click on the “Start” button again.’
Step 4: After completing the scanning process it will display all the recovered data files like images, mp3 songs, messages, videos, documents and other files. And choose the category for the preview and restore the recovered contacts from your Device or Memory card.
Step 5: And lastly select the data that you want to recover and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your PC.