Perfect Way to Recover Deleted Voice Recordings from Android
While viewing the data files on your Android device, you have mistakenly tapped on the delete option or you have selected the factory reset option. As a result the data gets deleted from the Android device, the same thing might have happened with the lost Voice Recording on the Android device. In such cases, you can recover deleted Voice Recordings from the Android device and that too without any backup with few simple mouse clicks.
- Retrieve deleted voicemail messages on android if voicemail saved in audio file format
- Rescue lost voice recordings and other data from all models of Android devices.
- Get back deleted data from formatted memory card.
- Retrieve your personal documents, emails easily.
- Restore erased voice memo, text messages, contacts, call logs, photos, videos, whatsapp messages, audio files, and so on.
Many purposes can be served by an Android device. This device can be used as voice recorder, video recorder, music player, camera, as well as message editor, phone call recording software for recording voice, reading e-books and social networking.
Now, with the help of android devices users can send voice messages by installing the apps like Viber, WhatsApp, etc. It also gives you the option of recording or downloading voice recordings in the device, you would like to save those voice recordings that are important for you. Now in case, if the important recording that you have saved in the device has been deleted either by mistake or unknowingly, then how can you retrieve the recording? or how can you get deleted call recordings? or how to retrieve recorded phone calls?
Additional Reading: How To Recover Deleted Or Lost Audio Files From Android?
Well, at such situations you will look for a solution or a voice/call recorder data recovery, that can help you to easily get back deleted voice recordings or deleted audio files.
Unfortunately, the utilities like Recycle Bin has not been enabled in Android devices as you have it in your desktop or notebook, where you have restore option to restore back the deleted files either your Android device do not have any audio recovery app through which you can effectively restore deleted voice recording from voice recorder. So you have to be cautious while deleting the recording files on your android devices.
Luckily, there is perfect and suitable software through which you can efficiently recover deleted voice recordings from android phones. But before we talk about recovery solution, let us know what are the several common causes that leads to the loss of voice or call recording or audio files from the phone/tablets.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Data From Water Damaged Android Phone in Easy Way
Let Us Take One Real Example:
How to recover deleted voice memo on my samsung s5? I recorded something the other day and accidentally deleted it. How can I recover it. I need it as soon as possible. Please and thank you.
– Original Post from Android Central Forum
Other Common Causes Responsible for the Deletion/loss of Voice/Call Recording on Android
Following could be the reasons:
- Accidental deletion is one of the prime reasons where users accidentally delete data on their phone, including voice and call recordings.
- The action of third party apps may erase the Voice recordings.
- Some external threats like viruses or malwares has infected your Android device.
- While moving voice recordings files to another location and suddenly the power fails.
- You might have selected wrong voice recording clip while marking the unwanted clips for deletion.
- All files would be erased from the internal memory of the device while restoring it to the factory settings.
Additional Reading: Android Data Backup & Restore – Manage Backup of your Android Device
Solution To Retrieve The Deleted Voice Recordings!
You can retrieve the deleted voice recordings as well as call recordings from your android devices with the help Android Data Recovery software which is a perfect and appropriate voice/call recorder data recovery software. This software first scans the Android devices in order to retrieve the voice recordings in the form of audio files such as .flac, .mp3, .wav, .amr, .midi, etc. It also restore recorded phone calls that got deleted from automatic call recorder app. This advanced software not only retrieve the audio files but also retrieves the videos, contacts, whatsapp messages, pictures, SMS, and other Android data effectively that was missing or got deleted from the device.
The software can retrieve deleted voice recordings from Samsung phones such as galaxy s5/s6/s7/s8, etc, Sony phone such as Sony Xperia Z, Z1, Ericsson, etc, Xiaomi phones such as Redmi note 4, 4A, Note 3, etc and from other various Android model and brands.
It is also capable of restoring data from Sony, Samsung, Micromax, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo Motorola, Acer, and other branded SmartPhones and Tablets on Android platform. If your desktop or notebook has Windows OS, then by using this software you can easily recover all the voice recordings that got deleted from your Android Smartphone and tablet.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Misc.(miscellaneous) Files on Android
- 2 Simplest Ways to Recover Deleted Prisma Photos from Android Phone
- Best Way To Retrieve Deleted/Lost Android Memo & Notes Files
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android SIM Card?
Steps to Recover Lost/Deleted Voice/Call Recording Files
You can recover the deleted or lost files easily by following five simple steps to restore data given below:
Step 1: Firstly download and install Android Data recovery software on your system. Then launch the software on your system to get a screen with picture. And connect your android phone to the PC.
Step 2: For enabling the USB debugging you have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- For Android 2.3 or its earlier version go to “Settings” -> click “Applications” -> Click “Development” ->and check “USB debugging”.
- For Android 3.0 or 4.1 versions go to “Settings” ->click “Developer options” -> check “USB debugging”.
- For Android 4.2 or the newer version go to “Settings” -> click “About Phone” -> click “Build number” for number of times until you receive a note “You are under developer mode” go back to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check “USB debugging”.
Step 3: Then click on the “Start” button to “Scan” the device for recovering lost data. Wait for few seconds you will get a preview of the messages and after that click on “Allow” to go to the next step. At the same time, click on the “Start” button again.’
Step 4: After completing the scanning process it will display all the recovered data files like images, mp3 songs, messages, videos, documents and other files. And choose the category for the preview and restore the recovered contacts from your Device or Memory card.
Step 5: And lastly select the data that you want to recover and then click on “Recover” button to save them on your PC.
Additional Reading: 8 Exciting Android O Features You Can’t Afford To Miss
I hope you were able to retrieve lost, erased, formatted, deleted call or voice recordings with the help of Android Data Recovery software.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.