Summary: In this guide, I am going to list out the most common Dragon Ball Legends error codes users experience on their Android devices. Not just this, you are also going to find out the ways to deal with these error codes.
Dragon Ball Legends is an anime action RPG game developed and published by Bandai NAMCO Entertainment. This game has been launched back in 2018 and it’s been around for a long time. The gameplay of the game is pretty smooth but some bugs are causing issues on the device while playing it.
This game has brought some glitches, unwanted bugs, and errors that are affecting the players as it doesn’t let them play the game without interruption.
In this article, I have listed some of the most common yet critical Dragon Ball Legends errors that the players are getting on the Android device. If you are also facing any issues with this game and want to fix them, then it’s worth giving a read to this guide.
How to Fix Dragon Ball Legends Error Codes on Android?
1: Dragon Ball Legends Error Code CR990504
The Dragon Ball Legends error CR990504 shows that the game cannot communicate to the server properly due to the network restrictions on the device. This error comes with this message:
A Communication Error Has Occurred (Error Code: CR990504)
What Causes error code CR990504 in Dragon Ball Legends on Android?
- Due to the network restrictions of the ISP or your phone.
- If you are using the outdated version of the game
- The game wasn’t installed properly
- If the game files are corrupted
How to Fix Dragon Ball Legends Error Code CR990504?
3: Disable Data Saver Mode
If you have enabled the Data Saver mode on your Android phone, it will restrict the game from working properly and may interrupt the communication between the game and the server.
To fix this error code, disable it:
- Open the phone Settings.
- Go to the Connections.
- Select the Data Usage.
- Disable the Data Saver.
- Now, check if the game is working or not.
4: Switch to Another Network or Use VPN
You may get this error if your ISP or network provider is restricting you to access the game. In this case, either try another network or use the Android VPN app.
- Disconnect the current connection and connect your phone over another network. If you have no other network connection, install a VPN on your device and enable it.
- Launch the game and check if it is working fine or not.
- You can also contact your ISP provider to ask them to rectify this issue.
5: Reconfigure Network Settings
If you own a T-Mobile, then adding a new APN may fix the Dragon Ball Legends error CR990504. For this, you need to do the following:
- Go to the Settings > tap on Connections.
- Tap on the Mobile Networks.
- Open the Access Point Names and then open the existing entry.
- Take a screenshot of all entries in the list.
- Go back to the Access Point Names screen and tap on the Add button.
- Give a name to the new entry. Change the APN Roaming Protocol and APN Protocol to IPv4/IPv6.
- Go to the three vertical dots and tap on the Save option.
- Now, select this newly created APN entry.
- Then, wait for some time to establish the connection.
- Finally, launch the game and see if the error is gone or not.
Also Read: Fix PUBG Mobile Error Codes On Android
2: Dragon Ball Legends Error Code CR901001
The error code CR901001 is a kind of bug in Dragon Ball Legends that restricts players from taking part in the game. This problem comes with this error message:
A communication error has occurred, error code CR901001
From the error message, it seems that there is an issue with your internet connection but in reality, it has nothing to do with the network connection. It happens when the server has an issue, certainly due to the high traffic.
Reasons Behind Getting the Dragon Ball Legends Communication Error CR901001
- Due to the server issue
- If you are running the outdated version of the game
- Due to compatibility issues
How to Fix Dragon Ball Legends Error CR901001 on Android?
2: Clear Cache and Data of the game
4: Ensure your Android device is compatible with the game
3: Dragon Ball Legends Error Code CR732762
The DB Legends error CR732762 appears when users try to log in to the game. It also makes the player unable to transfer the game data.
Why are You Getting the Dragon Ball Legends Error Code CR732762 on Android?
- If you played the game on any other phone
- When you transfer the game data to the new phone
- If you are using an unstable internet connection
How Can You Fix Dragon Ball Legends Error CR732762?
- Switch from WiFi to mobile data or vice versa. Don’t do this in the mid of the game. First, close your game and then try it.
- Do not try to play the game on multiple devices
- Clear the cache and data of the game
4: Dragon Ball Legends Error Code NC009999
The error code NC009999 on Dragon Ball Legends is another one of the most common yet irritating errors. This error is unexplained and there is no precise effect of this error except it will stop you from playing the game and it is somewhere connected to the network issue.
What Causes Dragon Ball Legends Error NC009999 on Android?
- Due to a network connection issue
- Using an outdated app is also one of the reasons.
How to Fix Dragon Ball Legends Error NC009999?
- Make sure you are using the stable internet connection
- Switch from Wi-Fi to mobile data or vice versa
- Update the game
Also Read: How To Fix Pokemon GO Error Codes On Android
5: Dragon Ball Legends Error Code CR900903
The Dragon Ball Legends error CR900903 is a login error that restricts users from logging in to the game and shows the prompt to log out from the device. However, the support and developer team still investigating this game error and didn’t come up with any confirmation.
What are the reasons behind getting the CR900903 error in Dragon Ball Legends?
- If the game itself has any glitch
- Or, if you are using the VPN service on your device
How to Fix Dragon Ball Legends Error CR900903 on Android?
- Wait for 5-10 minutes and relaunch the game
- Reinstall the game
- Turn off the VPN service on your phone
6: Dragon Ball Legends Error Code CR900501
The error code CR900501 appears in the Dragon Ball Legends when the user tries to launch the game. It stops the app from launching on the device.
Reason Behind Dragon Ball Legends Error CR900501
This error gets triggered when the game version is different from the server version.
Troubleshoot Dragon Ball Legends Error Code CR900501 on Android
You can fix this error on your Android phone by updating the game manually from the Google Play Store.
Common Solutions to Fix Error Codes in Dragon Ball Legends
1: Restart the Game
Are you getting the Dragon Ball Legends error on your Android phone? Don’t worry!! It could be a normal glitch and not a serious issue.
In such cases, you must try restarting the game as doing this often fixes game-related problems. So, before moving to any advanced solution, I will suggest you restart your game.
Simply close the game, wait for some time, and then relaunch it.
2: Check Internet Connection
If you are getting internet connection-related errors on your Dragon Ball Legends game, then make sure to check your network connection.
If you are using a weak or unstable internet connection, then it won’t let you play the game smoothly, and you may also run into errors.
So, here are a few things that you need to do to resolve the network connection issues:
- Turn off and turn on the internet.
- Enable and then disable the Airplane Mode on your Android device.
- Turn off and turn on the Mobile Data.
- Take your device near the router/modem.
3: Update the Game
An outdated version of the game leads to many errors and issues as it misses the updated features and patches. So, if you are running into any Dragon Ball Legends error codes, then updating the game may resolve the problem.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the Profile icon.
- Go to the Manage Apps & Device.
- Tap on the Updates available.
- Now, check if Dragon Ball Legends is showing in the list or not. If it is, tap on the Update button given next to it.
- After updating the game, check if the error got fixed or not.
4: Reinstall Dragon Ball Legends
The DB legends may also show error codes if it is not installed properly, or the game files are corrupted. In this context, reinstalling the game can help you to get rid of the error. You can do this by following these steps:
- Open the app drawer on your phone.
- Go to the Dragon Ball Legends app and long press on it.
- Now, tap on the Uninstall button.
- To confirm your choice, tap once more on the Uninstall button.
- Once the game is uninstalled, restart your phone.
- Next, launch the Google Play Store.
- Search for the Dragon Ball Legends app and tap on the Install button to reinstall it.
- After doing this, launch the game to check whether it fixed the issue or not.
5: Clear Cache and Data of Dragon Ball Legends App
All the apps on Android keep caching the app data to improve the performance. But sometimes, these data get corrupted and cause problems on the app. If the same happens to your game, you won’t be able to play the game and encounter errors.
Luckily, clearing the cache and data of the game app can fix the issues with the game. To do this, follow these instructions:
- Open the phone Settings.
- Go to the Apps.
- Tap on the Dragon Ball Legends.
- Go to the Storage option.
- Tap the Clear Data and Clear Cache buttons.
6: Update Your Android Phone
The game cannot necessarily be blamed for all the issues and errors, it might be your phone fault as well. If you are playing the game on an outdated Android version, then it might produce conflicts between your device and the game.
So, make sure to keep your OS updated to avoid any such conflict. For this, you need to do the following:
- Open the Settings app > go to the About Phone.
- Tap on the System Update.
- Check if there is a new update available for your device or not.
- If there is an update available, then tap on the Download Update button.
- Restart your phone and check if the Dragon Ball Legends issues are removed or not.
This is all for fixing the Dragon Ball Legends error codes on Android. If you are getting any of the above-listed error codes, then follow the associated solutions to fix that particular error on your phone.
I hope this guide helped in resolving your issues with this game and now you are able to play it without any further problem. If you are experiencing any other error in this game apart from the above-mentioned ones, then feel free to share your problem with us on Facebook or Twitter.
James Leak is a technology expert and lives in New York. Previously, he was working on Symbian OS and was trying to solve many issues related to it. From childhood, he was very much interested in technology field and loves to write blogs related to Android and other OS. So he maintained that and currently, James is working for androiddata-recovery.com where he contribute several articles about errors/issues or data loss situation related to Android. He keeps daily updates on news or rumors or what is happening in this new technology world. Apart from blogging, he loves to travel, play games and reading books.