Effectively Restore Lost/Missing Memo/Notes Files from Android Phone!
Overview: If you are looking for an easy solution to recover lost/deleted Memo/Notes from Android phones/tablet, then you have landed on the right webpage. In this blog post I am going to describe about simple and quick way to retrieve deleted memo & notes files from Android.
With the help of Android Data Recovery, one can easily:
- Rescue deleted, lost, missing, corrupted, formatted Android memo and notes
- Restore memos/notes from Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Huawei, OnePlus, Nexus, Lava, Mi, HTC, Micromax and other Android phone/tablet
- Beside Notes/Memos, the tool also recovers photos, videos, contacts, messages, whatsApp chat, audio and document files
- Preview recoverable memo/notes within software before you proceed further to recover and save them on your PC
- 100% safe and secure and easy to use
Real Example how user lose their Memo files on Android
“Please help me to undelete memo/notes files from my Samsung Galaxy phone. While I was organizing files under Memos, I have mistakenly deleted all the files due to wrong operation. The memos files are very crucial for me and I want them back. So, is there any way that can help me to retrieve deleted or missing Memo files from my Samsung Galaxy phone? Please suggest me any recovery solution.”
Beside above scenario there are other several reasons through a user can delete or lost their Memo or notes files from Android. Some of them are mentioned below.
Reasons for the Loss or Deletion of Memos/Notes from Android Devices
- Accidental Deletion: This is one of the major reasons through which a user lost their files, including memo, notes. They may accidentally press delete button.
- Formatting: There are some time where user need to format their phone and when anyone perform format option then everything gets erased from the phone.
- Virus/Malware Attack: If your phone gets infected with malware or virus then your stored data will get corrupted and lead to data loss.
- Factory Reset: Every phone comes with factory reset option and if you perform factory reset of your phone then everything on your device will get deleted and your phone will have only those files and apps that were available at the time of purchasing the phone.
So, these were some common causes for the loss of memo & notes, but apart from these there are other several unknown and unpredictable reasons due to which Android users may encounter loss or deletion of Memo and Notes Files.
How to Recover Deleted Memo & Notes From Android Phones/Tablets?
But you don’t have to worry about it, as there is still a chance to get back lost or deleted Android Memo & Notes with the help of Android Data Recovery Software. However, the recovery memo, notes is only possible if you have not overwritten the deleted data with new data. It is because if you overwrite the existing data then recover chances will become almost impossible.
After this apply Android Data Recovery Software for Windows/Mac that will help Android users to retrieve lost, missing, corrupted, formatted, deleted, erased Android Memo & Notes Files directly and effectively. It scans both internal and external memory of the Android device and extracts files like notes, memos, contacts, text messages, whatsApp chat history, photos, videos, audio and other documents files from Android phones and tablets. You can use this software to rescue deleted or lost memos & notes from Samsung, Huawei, Google Nexus, HTC, Sony Xperia, Mi, Acer, Asus, LG, Motorola, ZTE, Lenovo and other Android devices.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Voice Recordings on Android
- How to recover WhatsApp chats on your Android phone
- How to Recover Snapchat Photos/Videos?
- How to recover lost text messages or SMS from Android Phones
- How to recover call log from Android devices
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android SIM Card?
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Memo & Notes From Android Phones/Tablets
Step 1 – Install and launch Android Data Recovery on your system and then connect your Android Phone or Tab with the PC via USB cable.
Step 2 – Set up Android to enable USB debugging Now enable USB debugging. Three different modes are provided to different Android users using the different operating system. You can select the mode as per your device operating system as bellow.
- Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” > Click “Applications” > Click “Development” > Check “USB debugging”
- Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > Check “USB debugging”
- Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” > Click “About Phone” > Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” > Back to “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > Check “USB debugging”
Step 3 – Once USB debugging enabling completes, the tool will recognize your device automatically. After that, you must click “Next” to allow the application to scan your device to Recover Deleted Files from Vivo Phones. For successful scanning, you must make sure that there is at least 20% of battery for the phone.
Step 4 – If you have rooted your Android phone before, you have to allow the tool Superuser authorization on the screen of your Android device before the scan. You just need to click on “Allow” button as and when message pop-ups on your phone screen.
Then back to your PC and click on “Start” to begin scanning process.
Step 5 – In order to save time, this tool offers two modes of scanning process. You can select to “Scan for deleted files” to scan only the deleted files.
Step 6 – Preview and recover data from Android device. The tool will take some time to scan the data. After that, you can preview the recovered data found in the scan result. If you want to recover photos, click “Photos” section and then select the photos which you want back on your PC. Finally, click on “Recover” button and within few times, you can restore deleted images from your Android device.
I hope by using Android Data Recovery Software and following the steps mentioned above had helped you in recovering your deleted or lost memo/note files from your Android phone and tablet.