Effectively Restore Lost/Missing Memo/Notes Files from Android Phone!
Overview: If you are looking for an easy solution to recover lost/deleted Memo/Notes from Android phones/tablet, then you have landed on the right webpage. In this blog post I am going to describe about simple and quick way to retrieve deleted memo & notes files from Android.
With the help of Android Data Recovery, one can easily:
- Rescue deleted, lost, missing, corrupted, formatted Android memo and notes
- Restore memos/notes from Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Huawei, OnePlus, Nexus, Lava, Mi, HTC, Micromax and other Android phone/tablet
- Beside Notes/Memos, the tool also recovers photos, videos, contacts, messages, whatsApp chat, audio and document files
- Preview recoverable memo/notes within software before you proceed further to recover and save them on your PC
- 100% safe and secure and easy to use
Real Example how user lose their Memo files on Android
“Please help me to undelete memo/notes files from my Samsung Galaxy phone. While I was organizing files under Memos, I have mistakenly deleted all the files due to wrong operation. The memos files are very crucial for me and I want them back. So, is there any way that can help me to retrieve deleted or missing Memo files from my Samsung Galaxy phone? Please suggest me any recovery solution.”
Beside above scenario there are other several reasons through a user can delete or lost their Memo or notes files from Android. Some of them are mentioned below.
Reasons for the Loss or Deletion of Memos/Notes from Android Devices
- Accidental Deletion: This is one of the major reasons through which a user lost their files, including memo, notes. They may accidentally press delete button.
- Formatting: There are some time where user need to format their phone and when anyone perform format option then everything gets erased from the phone.
- Virus/Malware Attack: If your phone gets infected with malware or virus then your stored data will get corrupted and lead to data loss.
- Factory Reset: Every phone comes with factory reset option and if you perform factory reset of your phone then everything on your device will get deleted and your phone will have only those files and apps that were available at the time of purchasing the phone.
So, these were some common causes for the loss of memo & notes, but apart from these there are other several unknown and unpredictable reasons due to which Android users may encounter loss or deletion of Memo and Notes Files.
How to Recover Deleted Memo & Notes From Android Phones/Tablets?
But you don’t have to worry about it, as there is still a chance to get back lost or deleted Android Memo & Notes with the help of Android Data Recovery Software. However, the recovery memo, notes is only possible if you have not overwritten the deleted data with new data. It is because if you overwrite the existing data then recover chances will become almost impossible.
After this apply Android Data Recovery Software for Windows/Mac that will help Android users to retrieve lost, missing, corrupted, formatted, deleted, erased Android Memo & Notes Files directly and effectively. It scans both internal and external memory of the Android device and extracts files like notes, memos, contacts, text messages, whatsApp chat history, photos, videos, audio and other documents files from Android phones and tablets. You can use this software to rescue deleted or lost memos & notes from Samsung, Huawei, Google Nexus, HTC, Sony Xperia, Mi, Acer, Asus, LG, Motorola, ZTE, Lenovo and other Android devices.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Voice Recordings on Android
- How to recover WhatsApp chats on your Android phone
- How to Recover Snapchat Photos/Videos?
- How to recover lost text messages or SMS from Android Phones
- How to recover call log from Android devices
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android SIM Card?
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Memo & Notes From Android Phones/Tablets
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
I hope by using Android Data Recovery Software and following the steps mentioned above had helped you in recovering your deleted or lost memo/note files from your Android phone and tablet.