Efficiently Retrieve lost or Deleted data from HTC One X/S/V
Easily recover the erased or lost data from the HTC One X/S/V, with the help of Android Data Recovery Tool. It is professional software, as it can recover the data that are erased or lost due to human error or due to formatting the device, easily.
- Recover lost or deleted data from any Android Phone or memory card.
- Restore text messages, whatsapp messages, MMS, and many more.
- Rescue your lost contacts, photos, videos, emails along with personal documents.
The HTC One family series, HTC One X, HTC One S and HTC One V developed by HTC to offer premium smartphone experience to its users. All these three Android smartphone has awesome camera quality that delivers good quality photos even in bad condition and recording videos at same time. One can store other data such as music files, videos, movies, contacts, SMS, notes, etc on their HTC one series mobile phone. However, what if you delete important data accidentally or mistakenly from your HTC One X/S/V smartphone?
For example – Suppose you have stored lots of data such as photos, videos, text messages, contacts, notes and other valuable files on your HTC One series phone. But while checking the features of the phone you accidentally performed the factory reset option and then you realize that all the stored in your HTC One series smartphone got erased and there is no data at all.
However, you can still restore all your erased data from your HTC X, HTC S or HTC V android mobile phone with the help of Android data recovery tool. But you should stop using your phone from adding any new data on it or else it will overwrite the existing data and you will lose the chances of recovery.
Why Android Data Deletion Takes Place
Why and how Android Data deletion takes place? If you are looking for a solution to Recover Deleted Data from HTC One X/S/V, then it is also important for you to know other scenarios through which you may face data loss on your Android phone so that you can avoid future loss:
- While deleting unwanted files such as images, videos, SMS, WhatsApp messages, audio files, contacts, etc. In this case, a user select the unwanted file but it may be that they select some important files by accidentally and press Delete command.
- User may also face complete data loss if they by mistake execute ‘Delete All’ option on their Android device.
- Abrupt or improper removal of memory card from smartphones will result in deletion of entire data stored on the card.
- Malfunctions of system files could also lead to the corruption of files and thereby your files become inaccessible.
- Virus attacks to your android tab/phone or memory card will corrupt the stored data and makes them inaccessible.
Well, these are some common situations; however, there are other various scenarios through which user face data loss on Android device. No matter whatever may be the reason you can still Recover Deleted Data from HTC One X/S/V with the use of recommended Android Data Recovery Software.
About Android Data Recovery Tool
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Restore Deleted Data from HTC One X/S/V. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can perform HTC One X/S/V data recovery from internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to Recover Erased Data from HTC One X/S/V. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time. Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices. This also recovers data from HTC One M7, HTC One M9 Plus, HTC One M8, HTC one and other HTC android phone.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
Benefits of using Android Data Recovery Tool
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to rescue lost files from HTC One X/S/V. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from HTC One X/S/V
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.