Learn How To Recover Lost/Deleted Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages from Redmi Phones!!!
Summary – If you have lost or deleted your precious photos, contacts, videos, text messages and other important files from Xiaomi phones and tablets, and you want those files back then with the help of appropriate Xiaomi Data Recovery Software.
You can easily recover deleted or lost data from Xiaomi Redmi phones. One such data recovery software is Android Data Recovery Tool.
With the use of this tool, you can:
- Restore erased data like photos, contacts, call/voice recordings, videos, call logs, SMS, whatsapp chatting, notes and other files.
- Also retrieve back whatsapp data, viber chat history, Kik messenger data, Snapchat videos and photos.
- Support all Android phones and tablets such as Redmi 4, 4A, 4X, Redmi Pro, Redmi 1S, Redmi Prime, Redmi 3S, 3S Plus, 3S Prime, Redmi 2, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Note 4X, Note 4G, Mi Max 2, 3X, Mi Max, Mi 5, Mi 6 Plus, Mi 6, Mi 5c, Redmi 4 Prime, Mi Mix, 5S Plus, 5S, Mi 3, Mi 4, MiPad, etc.
- Also recover data from other Android phones such as Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, Panasonic, Oppo, LeEco, Micromax and many more.
- The tool is available for both Mac and Windows users.
- 100% safe and clean and easy to use.
Xiaomi Redmi Phones has become very famous worldwide as it offers excellent features in their mobile and tablet devices and it comes in affordable prices.
However data loss occurs in Redmi phone as well like other Android phone. And when users encounter any data loss, then they look for Xiaomi Redmi Data Recovery solutions.
Well, the problem can be solved with the help of Android Data Recovery tool as it is particularly designed to retrieve lost files from any Android phones/tablets.
“I just lost all my files from my Xiaomi phone because I accidentally formatted it. I have important contacts in it that I collected through the years, plus images and videos that I can’t possibly part with. Is there any way I can recover all those deleted data? Please help!”
Xiaomi Redmi Phone’s Data are Lost/Deleted Due to Below Mentioned Scenarios
Below find out some scenarios that lead to files deletion or lost from Android Devices:
- Accidentally or Inadvertently Deletion – This is one of the most common and frequent reasons through which files like pics, videos, contacts, text messages, videos and other files gets deleted. You may delete files accidentally from your Android Tab/Phones by executing ‘Delete All’ button while viewing or deleting unwanted files.
- Interruption While Transferring Files – Android Data may get deleted/lost when there is an interruption when you transfer files from your Android Phone/tablet to computer or vice versa. Interruption can occur due to sudden system shutdown or cable disconnection.
- Format error – In some cases when you connect your Android phone with PC then it displays message like “Drive needs to be formatted, do you want to format it now”. This forces you to format your Android memory card and thereby you lose all your files such as images, videos, audio and other files. (Also Read: How To Recover Formatted Data From Android Phone?)
- Improper handling of Memory Card – Improper ejection or removal of memory card from your Android phone while it is in use could result in data corruption or deletion.
- Malfunction/Corruption to System File – Corruption or malfunction of the system file may corrupt data stored in your Android phone and SD card which in turn result in data loss that includes photos, messages, contacts, photos, videos, audios, notes, etc.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the deletion of files from Android device, you still have the chance to Retrieve Deleted Data from Xiaomi Redmi Phones by using Android Data Recovery software.
Additional Reading: How To Restore Deleted/Lost Data From Google Pixel/XL
How To Get Back Deleted Data from Xiaomi Redmi Phones
However, Xiaomi users can recover their lost data from their devices by several ways. They include:
Method 1- Xiaomi Backup App
This is one of the easiest ways to get back all your lost data from Redmi phones. But it only works when you have previously backed up your data through it. if yes then follow the below steps:
Step 1: First, launch backup app on your Redmi device
Step 2: You will see a list of files, which can be recovered. From the list, select the files you want to recover
Step 3: At last, click on restore
After following these steps, its easy to retrieve deleted data from Redmi phones. But if it does not works for you then you can move to Method 2.
Method 2: Recover data from Mi Cloud Storage
This method is of great use for Redmi users. Mi cloud storage is one of the best features for all Redmi users as they can store their data in Mi Cloud similarly to Google Drive. It gives storage space up to 5GB and has 6 layers of data encryption.
So those users who have stored their data in Mi Cloud, they can follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: First login to your Mi Account (https://account.xiaomi.com) on your device and then click on Products tab. From there select Mi Cloud.
Step 2: Now a window will occur that will ask to login with your Mi Account
Step 3: Then all the file types that you want to recover will display. Whatever file types you want to recover, click on it and download.
That’s it…It is an easy process which many of them are already using and if not, then don’t forget to store your essential data on Mi Cloud storage for safety purpose.
Method 3: From Google Drive
Every user almost use Google account and this account is also able to recover your data which is lost from Redmi devices. Google Drive is yet best alternative to Mi Cloud storage. As Mi Cloud has 5 GB storage space, similarly Google Drive also offers 15 GB storage space where users can easily backup all-important files.
If you have lost your Android data from Xiaomi phones then you can get them back via Google drive. Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Open any browser and access Google Drive (https://google.com/drive)
Step 2: Uploaded files list will be listed. Even you can type the file name to search for the file easily
Step 3: Now view the file you want to recover and at last click on Download option.
Method 4: Using Android Data Recovery software
Android Data Recovery Software is perfect Xiaomi Redmi Phone Data Recovery software, which is designed to Recover Lost/Deleted Files from any Xiaomi Redmi Phones such as Redmi 4, 4A, 4X, Redmi Pro, Redmi 1S, Redmi Prime, Redmi 3S, 3S Plus, 3S Prime, Redmi 2, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Note 4X, Note 4G, Mi Max 2, 3X, Mi Max, Mi 5, Mi 6 Plus, Mi 6, Mi 5c, Redmi 4 Prime, Mi Mix, 5S Plus, 5S, Mi 3, Mi 4, MiPad, etc.
It doesn’t matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data whether it is cracked screen, broken phone, virus infected, factory reset, ROM flashing, etc.
This Xiaomi Data Recovery software is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, whatsapp chat history, notes, call/voice recordings, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
Additional Reading: Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
The best thing about this Redmi Phone data recovery tool is that it can Rescue files from Xiaomi Redmi Phone’s internal as well as external memory (SD card).
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to solve Xiaomi Redmi Phones Data Recovery problems.
In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure Mi Data Recovery tool through which you can restore deleted data from any Xiaomi phones and other several Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab.
This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, water damaged, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Lenovo Data Recovery – Recover Deleted Data from Lenovo Android Devices!!!
- How to Recover Data after Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update
- How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from Meizu?
- Huawei Honor Recovery – Recover Deleted Files from Huawei Honor Phones
- Nexus Data Recovery – To Recover Deleted Data from Nexus Phone/Tablet!!!
Additional Reading: How To Recover Deleted/Lost Data From Oppo Android Phone
Steps to Retrieve Deleted/Lost Data from Xiaomi Redmi/Mi Phones
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Additional Reading: Vivo Android Phone Data Recovery – Recover Deleted Files from Vivo Phones
Tips to Remember:
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.