Easily Restore the Lost/Deleted data from Nexus Phone/Tablet
Get back the deleted files from Nexus Phone/Tablet with the help of Android Data Recovery. This is one of the best recovery software which helps user to restore the lost files from any android device without any fail. It completely scans the entire device and retrieves any type of data loss.
- Rescue deleted data from Nexus phone/tablet without any original data loss.
- Helps user to recover any data like contacts, messages, videos, photos, reminders, etc
- Not only retrieves data from Nexus but also recover lost data from other devices like Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony etc
Nexus data loss scenario has become common cases. There are various data loss situation that may lead to data loss on your Nexus devices. For instance – Consider you have mistakenly or accidentally performed the factory reset on your Nexus phones or tablet. When factory reset is done then it will erase everything from your Nexus device including contacts, text messages, photos, notes, music files, etc. If you have kept the backup of your data on some other place then you can get them from the backup. But, if you have not kept the backup then how to recover deleted data from your Nexus phone or Tablet?
Most of the people think that data lost on Nexus are gone forever, but actually it is not. The data only get deleted and shows the memory as empty so that you can add new data on that free space. Until unless you do not add any new data, you can recover the deleted data with the help of Android data recovery software. It is one of the popular and safe Nexus data recovery software designed to restore lost data. But before that let us know some common mistake that user do and encounter data loss on Android device.
Common Mistakes to Avoid Data Loss from Android Device
If you are Android Phone/Tab users then here are some suggestions that you must follow to avoid data loss from Android Device:
- Human error is one of the common mistakes behind Android data lost. Mistakenly deleting the data, accidental formatting of the device and much more are common mistakes. Hence, you must check twice before deleting any files and always be cautious while erasing unwanted files.
- When you upgrade your Android device operating system to the latest version then all your stored data get erased because you are not having the backup of your files therefore, it is suggested you must keep a backup before performing the update.
- Some users want to get more out of their Android device and therefore, they visit local techs to jailbreak their Android device. But you must know that jailbreaking the device will erase all data stored on your phone.
Other Common Mistakes Are:
- Never remove memory cards from Android device when it is in use.
- Do not click photos or record video while your Smartphone battery is low.
- Never mishandle your Android SD card. Always safely remove the card before ejecting it from its slot.
- Never connect your Android device to infected PC or devices or take infected files from other to avoid virus infection.
- Regularly backup your important data from your Android phone/tab to computer or any other storage device.
- Install a trusted security application to protect your Android device from the virus/malware.
Recovery Deleted Data From Nexus Device
Android Data Recovery Software or Nexus Data Recovery software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Restore Deleted Data from Nexus Devices. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can
The best thing about this tool is that it can Recover Deleted Data from Nexus phones/tablets internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the Android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to solve Nexus Data Recovery problems and recover lost files from it. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time. Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool or Nexus Recovery tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Data from Google Nexus 7
- Five Common Nexus Android 6.0 Issues & How to Fix Them
- Google Nexus 5 Data Recovery – Recover photos, sms, contacts!
- Recover Deleted Data from Google Nexus 6
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Android Nexus Phones/Tablets
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.