Google Nexus 9 is a tablet developed by Google and HTC, which runs on Android OS. However, if you have lost your valuable pictures, contacts, text messages and others from Google Nexus 9 tablet then this blog is obviously for you. Today, I am going to discuss about how to recover lost data from Google Nexus 9 using Google Nexus 9 Data Recovery. And will also go through different manual methods as well to retrieve missing files.
So lets read further to get back disappeared files from Google Nexus 9 tablet…
To recover lost files from Google Nexus 9, we recommend this tool:
This effective tool will recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from any data loss situations in no time. Now recover your lost and deleted data in just 3 easy steps:
Can I Get Back Lost Data From Google Nexus 9?
The answer is Yes, you can get back lost files from Google Nexus 9. But you need to be very careful to successfully retrieving files after losing them.
But before that, let us know how data can be recovered after they are lost.
Actually after files are lost due to any reasons, they are not permanently removed from the device. Only the file moves from its place and creates a new space for other data. It means that the data is still in the device and can be recovered only with the help of a recovery software.
To successfully retrieving the files, you should be careful and should not overwrite the old data with any new data. If this is done then the old files will be overwritten and the chance of getting the files will come to an end.
- So it is suggested to stop using your phone after data gets lost or deleted
- Also disable every internet connection from the phone like cellular data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc
Best Software To Get Back Lost Files From Google Nexus 9
Google Nexus 9 Data Recovery is a great utility particularly designed to recover lost files from Google Nexus 9. This is the most helpful and suggested tool from experts that effectively work to retrieve files from Nexus phone.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, call history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this tool is that it can solve Google Nexus 9 Data Recovery problem and recover files from internal as well as external memory. The software comes with an advanced scan algorithm that scans the devices and restores every bit of data from it.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that have used this tool to retrieve deleted files from Google Nexus 9.
Therefore, without wasting any time, you just need to Download Google Nexus 9 Data Recovery software and rescue lost stuffs from Nexus phone easily.
Check out the user guide on how to use the software.
Manual Methods To Retrieve Deleted Files From Google Nexus 9
Here we will go through some of the methods that will help you to get back the missing files with backup. If you have previously backed up all the data via backup then the below methods can help you.
So let’s go through them…
Method 1: Recover Lost Photos, Music, Videos From Nexus Phone Using Local Backup
You might have created a backup of your important files somewhere as it gives a local backup feature. Backup can easily help you to restore missing files by following the below steps.
- First, go to Settings > Personal > Backup & Reset
- After that, click on the checkbox just next to “Automatic Restore”
- Here you can see all the backed up files to Google from where you can restore the files easily.
Remember, the contacts and apps settings will automatically restore when you sign in to your Google account next time.
Method 2: Get Back Lost Files From Google Drive
Google Drive is also one of the backup options for Android users where they can store their important data up to 15GB. If by chance any data gets deleted from the phone then you can check those missing files on Drive section.
So here are the steps you should follow:
Step 1: First, go to Google Drive on your phone or simply open drive.google.com and login to it
Step 2: Then, go to My Drive section where you can see all the files you have uploaded
Step 3: Now select those files you want to restore on your phone
Step 4: After previewing the items, right-click on the file and tap on “Download” option to restore the selected files on the phone
Method 3: Use Google Photos To Find Out Disappeared Photos/Videos From Phone
You are familiar with the Google Photos app and when your beautiful moments are not available on the phone then you can check them in this app.
Actually when your photos or videos are deleted then they can be found on Google Photos app. Here also if you cannot see then it has a Trash/Bin folder where your items can be found.
So let’s go through the steps to restore the files:
- First, go to Google Photos app on your phone
- Then click on Menu icon on left
- Here you will see an option “Trash/Bin”
- Simply click on the option and you will see the missing items
- Now select the files you want to restore
- And at last, click on Restore option and all your files will be seen on phone once again
Method 4: Restore Nexus 9 Data From Computer
Many users store their files on the computer as a backup so that if any kind of data loss happens then they can deal with it. And this is also one of the best ways to store our essential data as a backup.
So if you have done this before deletion of files then you don’t have to worry about lost files.
- Simply connect your phone to computer via USB cable
- Then select the files you have deleted from the computer
- Now copy those items and paste them on the phone’s internal memory
That’s it. Now you can access those data on the phone/tablet without any problem.
Tips to Avoid Data Loss in Google Nexus 9
Preventing data loss will become easy if you follow the below-given tips:
- Avoid capturing pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- You must regularly back up your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several apps available on the internet that will offer a write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
So these are some of the best way to get back lost files from Google Nexus 9 tablet with and without backup. It’s important to keep a backup of important files but many of them don’t do that and later on realize their importance.
However, if you don’t have a backup of the lost files then I would suggest you use Google Nexus 9 Data Recovery. This can retrieve deleted files easily without any backup and al your missing files are recovered.
Henry Morgan is a professional blogger who loves to write blogs about Android & iOS related topics. He lives in Northern California and has almost 15 years of experience in the field of technology, tackling all kind of issues, errors or other problems. Currently he is a great contributor on Android Data Recovery Blogs and his blogs are loved by people where he guides to solve several Android related issues or any other problems. During his busy schedule, Henri finds some moments to spend time with his family and loves to play cricket.