Xiaomi is a well-known Smartphone brand and its Indian sub-brand has released a phone named Pocophone. So if you are using a Pocophone and have deleted some essential data from it like photos, videos, messages, etc then this is the perfect place to deal with. Today, I am going to tell you about how to recover lost files from Pocophone using Pocophone Data Recovery. We will also focus on other manual methods as well to deal with data loss situation.
So let’s move ahead and read this blog to get back missing files from Pocophone…
To retrieve disappeared data from Pocophone phone, we recommend this tool:
This effective tool will recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from any data loss situations in no time. Now recover your lost and deleted data in just 3 easy steps:
Are the deleted files from Pocophone recovered?
This is one of the important questions that come in the mind of several users, no matter which smartphone their data gets deleted.
I would like to say that YES, there is a possibility to retrieve wiped away data from Pocophone once they are removed. The reason is that whenever your valuable data gets deleted or erased then they are not permanently deleted. They still remain in the device itself but become inaccessible or invisible.
So from here, you have a chance to restore the lost files from your phone but here also you have to follow a few conditions. They are:
- Stop using your phone immediately when you analyze data deletion
- Don’t save any other data or don’t turn on mobile data or Wi-Fi on your device
- Search for any powerful recovery tool that can help you to get back missing data from Xiaomi Pocophone
After this, now it’s time to know what are the ways to recover deleted data from Pocophone with ease.
Everyone wants to know how to retrieve lost/deleted data from Xiaomi Pocophone. Basically, the most helpful way to get out of the situation is by using a backup of those lost data.
If you have a habit of creating a regular backup then it can help you a lot in getting back the erased data.
So let us look at the ways to restore inaccessible data from Xiaomi Pocophone.
Best Software To Recover Deleted Data From Pocophone
Pocophone Data Recovery is one of the best suggested software in this situation to get back deleted files from Pocophone. This amazing recovery program works in any data loss situation. It is a professional tool that recovers deleted contacts, notes, WhatsApp chats, audio files, and others without any backup required.
This software has the capability to retrieve missing stuff in any situation. It may happen that your files are wiped away due to accidental deletion, formatting, broken screen, sd card problem and others. But using this powerful tool, every file from the phone is retrieved with ease.
So don’t just waste your time when you have such an amazing tool? Simply Download Pocophone Data Recovery software to get back lost files from Pocophone.
To know how to use this software, please refer to its user guide.
Alternative Ways To Retrieve Deleted Data From Pocophone
Now let’s go through the manual methods that will help you to recover the stuff from Pocophone.
Method 1: Recover data from Pocophone using Xiaomi Backup App
Before you follow the steps to restore missing data from the phone, you should also know how to back up your important data via Xiaomi backup.
Part 1: How to back up your Xiaomi Pocophone
- First, launch the Backup on your phone
- You can see the Backup app has already selected a few items for backup by default. You can customize settings, applications, content as per your wish
- After selecting the items is over, tap on “backup” button
- This will proceed the backup of data immediately and you will get a notification after it is over
Part 2: How to restore data from the backup app
- Open Backup app on your Xiaomi Pocophone
- Here all backup files will be seen. Choose the file you want to restore
- After that, tap on “Restore” button and every backup and settings will be easily restored to your phone
Method 2: Recover Pocophone data from MI Cloud storage
Here also you should first know how to backup all your important data to MI Cloud and then know how to restore them. You should know that Mi Cloud is one of the popular Cloud storage space similar to Google Drive that offers 5GB of storage space with 6 data encryption layers.
Part 1: How to backup Xiaomi Pocophone data to MI Cloud
- First, log in to your MI account and if you don’t have an account, register using your phone number or email address
- After that, Settings > Mi account > Backup Device > and then switch on Mi Cloud Backup
- Now customize settings by going to “Manage backup”
After following these steps, whenever your device is connected to a wireless network, your valuable data will be backed up to iCloud automatically.
Part 2: Restore lost Pocophone data from Mi cloud
- First, log in to Mi Account (https://account.xiaomi.com) on the browser and then tap on Products tab and choose Mi Cloud
- After that, a window will occur, asking login with your Mi Account
- Now you will be able to see the file types you want to recover. Tap on the particular file type, choose which one to restore and then download the files to your device
Method 3: How to restore missing data from Google Drive
Your phone is logged in with Google account and you can make use of it to store several data as Google Drive offers 15GB storage space. Even, it’s a good alternative to Mi Cloud. It can be accessed anywhere and to retrieve the lost files from backup, you need to follow the below steps:
- Go to Google Drive (https://google.com/drive) via app or browser
- Here you will see the list of files you have saved. Even you can search the particular files name using magnifier button
- After that, click on the file to view them and when you found the particular file, simply tap on Download
Bonus Tip: How to backup data from POCO phones
Here you will know about how to back up your new Xiaomi POCO F1 and F2 phone. Going through the steps will guide you better and will help you to avoid any kind of data loss in the future.
- First, go to the Settings menu option
- Then go down and click on System
- After that, got to Backup & Reset
- Here you have to enable Data Backup and Automatic Restore option
- Moreover, you should keep your Google account synced for calendars and contacts
So all in whole, I have explained to you about how to recover lost/deleted data from Pocophone and I hope that if you ever face a data loss situation then this blog will definitely help you. Don’t worry about your crucial stuff when there is no backup, use the Pocophone Data Recovery tool to get back every erased data from your Xiaomi Pocophone.
James Leak is a technology expert and lives in New York. Previously, he was working on Symbian OS and was trying to solve many issues related to it. From childhood, he was very much interested in technology field and loves to write blogs related to Android and other OS. So he maintained that and currently, James is working for androiddata-recovery.com where he contribute several articles about errors/issues or data loss situation related to Android. He keeps daily updates on news or rumors or what is happening in this new technology world. Apart from blogging, he loves to travel, play games and reading books.