In this post, you are going to learn all about how to unlock Android Sim lock without code. Here I have specified 5 easy ways for SIM unlock Android phone without code in a hassle-free manner.
Today, we can see several companies producing Android phones, and why not they will? Android phone has become very demanding and hence many new companies are manufacturing Android phones.
We can see more people are using Android mobile devices than any other OS phone. When we have an Android phone, we are able to perform several features and are always connected to the world and everything goes well.
But when we discover that our phone is locked to particular network and it will not support any other SIM operator, then lots of problems start to arise. In such a situation, we look for a solution on how to bypass network locked SIM card on Android?
Let Us Take Real User Example
Requesting Sim Network Unlock PinCan’t access a proper network can’t receive or make calls just saying searching for services and requesting SIM network unlock pin?
– Original Post from Toms-Guide
Can You Unlock A SIM Locked Phone?
The answer is Yes, you can easily remove SIM lock on Android phone by using some of the possible ways.
Though you can bypass network locked SIM card with the help of third-party apps such as Galaxsim Unlock, Galaxy S Unlock, and Android SIM Unlock.
Besides, you can ask your carrier to provide you with the unlock code for how to bypass network locked SIM cards.
Benefits of Unlocking Android SIM
There are several benefits of unlocking carrier locked Android phone SIM. Some of them are mentioned below:
- The main advantage is that you can use any operator SIM as your phone gets freedom from network limitations and you easily use any other GSM SIM card as per your requirement.
- As well unlocked android phones also allow you to save time and money in various ways.
Hence, it is important for every Android user to know the various ways how to unlock Android Sim lock without code.
How To Unlock Network Locked Phone or Unlock Android Sim Lock?
Step-By-Step Solutions Guide
Way #1: Use Android SIM Unlock Tool
|Now, unlocking Android phone SIM lock has become very easy with the help of…Complete Steps|
Way #2: Using Galaxsim Unlock App
|Galaxsim Unlock is an application available in Google Play Store for Android…Complete Steps|
Way #3: Use Galaxy S Unlock App
|Galaxy_S Unlock is another SIM unlocking application that is available on Google…Complete Steps|
Way #4: Using Reputable Android SIM Unlocker Apps
|If the network carrier is not responding to your request or not providing the…Complete Steps|
Way #5: Unlock Android SIM Card for Free
|If you are looking for how to unlock a network locked phone for free…Complete Steps|
Way 1: Unlock SIM using Android SIM Unlock Software
Now, unlocking Android phone SIM lock has become very easy with the help of Android SIM Unlock software. Now anyone, in just a few minutes can easily unlock an Android phone without the need of using any unlocking code.
This software is preferred as one of the best Android SIM unlock software that is available for users all across the world. This software supports more than 500 phones and over 70 countries all across the world.
This is one of the best, simplest, and very quickest ways to unlock SIM of your Android phone in just a few simple steps.
Unlocking SIM lock wing Android SIM unlock software does not put your data at risk – it means that users can unlock locked Android SIM without losing data.
Steps to Unlock Android SIM or Remove Android SIM Unlock using Android SIM Unlock
Below find out the step-by-step guide on how to unlock Android phone to any network without any need of codes.
Step 1: Launch Android SIM unlock software
Download, Install and launch Android SIM unlock software on your PC and select SIM Unlock option.
Step 2: Connect Android to Computer
With the help of USB cable connect Android phone to PC. Now enable USB debugging so that software will detect your phone automatically. After this click on “Next” to proceed further.
Step 3: Set Device in USB Settings
Dial *#0808# or ##3424# or #9090# on your Android phone to set the device in USB Settings/Diagnostic/Service Mode. After dialing, you have choose M + MODEM + ADB or UART [*] or CDMAMODEM on your phone. After this click “Unlock” to proceed further.
Step 4: Unlock the Android SIM
As and when you click on “Unlock”, the software will start the process of unlocking the Android SIM. It may take some time.
Now, once your phone SIM gets unlocked you have to put the phone in normal mode.
Step 5: Putting the Phone in Normal Mode
In order to bring back phone in normal mode, tap on ‘Restore Mode’ and dial *#0808# or##3424# or #9090# on your phone and choose MTP + ADB or USB [*] or PDA on the hidden menu as it is shown in the image below. After this click on “Next” to bring the phone back in normal mode.
Advantages/Disadvantages of Using Android SIM Unlock Software
- Anybody can easily operate this software. No technical knowledge is required.
- Unlock SIM without losing data.
- You don’t have to take your phone to the service center.
- Money-back guarantee, if it does not work.
- At present, the software supports only some of the Samsung devices.
Way 2: Use Galaxsim Unlock For SIM Unlock Android Phone Without Code
Galaxsim Unlock is an application available in Google Play Store for Android users. It is designed to unlock SIM/unbrand your Samsung phones and tablets. It has the capability to unlock new Galaxy devices such as S, S2, S3, some S4, Tab, Tab2, Note, and Note2, so that users can use any other network.
Below find out a step-by-step guide on how to Unlock SIM/Unbrand Samsung Android phone using Galaxsim Unlock, without the need of any codes.
Steps to Unlock Android SIM/Unbrand Samsung Device using Galaxsim Unlock
Step 1: Install Galaxsim Unlock
Go to the play store. Install and launch Galaxsim Unlock on the Android devices that you want to unlock.
Step 2: Allow Permission
Once you open Galaxsim, you have to give permission to run on the device. It will display the status of your Android device, whether it is locked or not as it is shown in the image below.
Step 3: Unlock Phone SIM
If your phone SIM is locked then, you have to click on “Unlock” to start the process. In a moment, your phone SIM will get unlocked.
That’s all! You can now use any operator SIM card on your phone.
Advantages/Disadvantages of Using Galaxsim Unlock
- Easy to use and give complete information about the status.
- Support most of the Galaxy phones and allow to backup EFS data and restore on Gmail or Google drive for free.
- Works even after hard reset/ factory reset/unroot/wipe.
- Supports any rooted ROM (Samsung stock, aosp, aokp, cm10, cm11…)
- Does not require any unlocking codes.
- Does not support all Android phones
- Needs in-app purchase
- All features are not free to use
Way 3: Use Galaxy S Unlock To Unlock SIM
Galaxy_S Unlock is another SIM unlocking application that is available in Google Play Store. Even this application does not require any unlocking codes and help users to SIM unlock Android phone. This app Sim unlock Galaxy S, Galaxy S II and its Variants (Vibrant, Captivate), Galaxy Tab, and Note.
Steps to Unlock Android SIM/Unbrand Samsung Device using Galaxy_S Unlock
Step 1: Install Galaxy S Unlock
Go to any trusted APK website and install and launch Galaxy S Unlock on your phone that you want to unlock SIM.
Step 2: Launch Galaxy S Unlock
Open S Unlock on your phone. As and when you will open it, it will ask you to save the EFS data before you proceed further to unlock your phone SIM.
Step 3: Unlocking Phone SIM
The software will ask you to restart your phone in order to complete the unlocking process. After completion of the process, your phone will be unlocked and thereafter you can use any other network SIM.
Advantages/Disadvantages of Using Galaxy S Unlock
- Available for free and easy to use.
- Allow you to Saves EFS data.
- Does not support all android phones.
Way 4: Use Some More Reputable Android SIM Unlocker Apps
If the network carrier is not responding to your request or not providing the unlock code, you can use the Android phone sim unlocking apps.
There are so many apps on Google Play Store that provides SIM unlocking services. However, most of these apps are not free to use, and you have to pay to get the unlock code.
So, I would recommend you to go for this method only if no other option is left to you. Also, don’t go for any random app and only use the reliable one.
If you are not sure which app you should use, you can follow our guide on the 10 best Android SIM unlocking apps. Follow this guide and select any of those trusted apps.
How to Unlock Android SIM Card for Free?
Looking for an answer to how to unlock a network locked phone for free 2021? If so, then here is a solution for you.
If your phone SIM card is locked and you don’t want to waste any money on tools to resolve the issue, then you can ask your carrier to provide you with the unlock code to remove the SIM card lock on the Android phone.
To do this, follow the below steps for how to carrier unlock Android phone free:
- Before asking your network provider directly for the unlock code, you need to obtain the IMEI number of your phone.
- For that, open the dialer and dial the *#06# number.
- Alternatively, you can go to the phone Settings.
- Tap on the About phone.
- Go to the Status.
- Here, you can see the IMEI number of your SIM card. Note down this number as you will need it in the upcoming steps.
- Now, contact your carrier or network service provider > provide them with your IMEI number.
- If the network provider will find you eligible for the service, you will receive a SIM unlock PIN code.
- Use the code to unlock your phone SIM card.
This method mostly works, but if you have ever used the SIM unlocking tool, then you might not be eligible to get the unlock code. It is because most of such apps have a very poor reputation and most of them are fraud.
So, use the unlocker app only if there is no other way to unlock your SIM card.
Can We Unlock Android SIM Card by Rooting Android Phone?
Before answering this question, you must first understand the difference between unlocking and rooting the Android phone.
Unlocking the SIM is the process of breaking the line between the phone and the network that shipped it by getting the code from the carrier of your phone. Overall, it is the process of unlocking the carrier lock, so that you can become capable of inserting the SIM card of any network on your phone.
Now coming to rooting, it is the process of operating the Android device with root-level permissions. Unlike unlocking a SIM card, rooting only unlocks the bootloader which has nothing to do with the SIM.
So, the answer to this question is, you cannot unlock your SIM card by rotting the phone. For this, you must follow the above-given methods.
How to Check If Your Android Phone’s SIM Card is Unlocked or Not?
After performing the Android SIM unlocking method, make sure to check if it is actually unlocked or not. Here are three different ways to check if your SIM is locked or not:
1: Quick Method
- Turn off the phone, then remove the SIM card.
- Wait for some time and insert the active SIM card of any other carrier into your phone.
- Now, try to make a call. If you are able to make a call, then it means your phone isn’t locked for any carrier.
2: Try Browser-Based Way to Unlock a Locked SIM Card on Android
- Open the dialer on your device.
- Dial this number – #06#
- Now, you will get the IMEI number on your phone screen. Write down the IMEI number for later use.
- Open the web browser on your phone and go to this website: IMEI.info.
- Enter your IMEI number and tap on the Check button.
- On the next page, tap on the SIM lock & Warranty.
- Wait until the process gets completed. After this, you will get a new page showing whether your phone is locked to any network or not.
3: Android App Method
- Find out the IMEI number of your phone using the steps mentioned in the previous method.
- Open Google Play Store and search for the IMEI.info app. Download & install this app on your phone.
- Follow the given on-screen instructions to enter the IMEI number of your phone.
- Now, it will show you if the SIM card on your phone is blocked or not.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to fix the error code while unlocking the SIM card on Android?
If you are getting any error code while unlocking the Android SIM card, then follow these steps to fix it:
- Disable the WI-FI on your phone and re-enable it without the SIM card.
- Go to the dialer and dial this number - *7465625*638*#.
- Now, you will get the NETWORK LOCK screen.
- Under the MCC/MNC section, enter the MCC/MNC code of the network provider you want to use.
- Input the unlock code under the Control Key section and then tap on the OK.
- Then, you will get a LOCK SUCCESSFUL message.
- Turn off your phone > insert the SIM card > turn on the phone.
- Now, your network locked Android phone must be unlocked.
How to fix Network unlock unsuccessful error on Android?
To fix the Network unlock unsuccessful error, you can follow these steps:
- Insert the unauthorized SIM card into the phone > turn on the phone.
- Now, you will get the Enter Network Lock Control Key or SIM Network Unlock PIN option on your phone screen.
- Enter the MCK Code (freeze code) > tap on the Unlock button.
- Then, you will this message - Unsuccessful.
- Tap on the Dismiss button.
- Dial this number on your phone - *2767*3855#. (Note: Performing this step will delete your phone data. So, make sure to back up all the files on your phone)
- Now, your phone will be restarted.
- Enter the Defreeze Code (MCK Code) via SIM Network Unlock PIN or Enter Network Lock Control Key.
- After entering the code, click on the Unlock button. Here, you will again get the Unsuccessful message.
- Next, enter the Unlock Code provided by your network provider.
- Click on the Unlock button.
- Now, you will get the Network Lock Successful message which means the SIM card is unlocked.
By now I believe that you have come to know about three best Android SIM unlock software or applications that will help you to unlock Android Sim lock without code.
You can use any of the above-mentioned solutions to avoid the restriction of using other SIM cards on your Android device. The steps are easy to follow and the best thing about these solutions is that you do not require any kind of unlocking codes.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.
Henry Morgan is a professional blogger who loves to write blogs about Android & iOS related topics. He lives in Northern California and has almost 15 years of experience in the field of technology, tackling all kind of issues, errors or other problems. Currently he is a great contributor on Android Data Recovery Blogs and his blogs are loved by people where he guides to solve several Android related issues or any other problems. During his busy schedule, Henri finds some moments to spend time with his family and loves to play cricket.