Recently if you have bought Nothing phone 1 and want to transfer data from old phone to Nothing phone (1) without any difficulty then check out this post.
Generally, users used to switch mobile devices to enjoy & experience the new features of the recently released device. Though it also means they’ve to move a lot of data from their old phone to a new one they just bought.
Fortunately, the process is much easier than you think it is, especially if you have the right solutions with you. Today in this article, I will show you how to shift files from old phone to Nothing phone 1 using both the manual as well as the automatic solution.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started…
Best Way To Transfer Data From Old Phone To Nothing Phone (1)
Android Transfer tool is a one-stop solution that you must try to move data from old mobile to Nothing phone (1) without any effort.
By using its 1-click feature, you can shift all sorts of media files like pictures, contacts, apps, texts, documents, notes, videos, audio, etc. from your old phone to Nothing phone (1).
The best thing about this program is that- it allows transferring data from Android to iPhone, Android to Android, etc., and even supports Android’s latest operating systems.
So, what are you waiting for? Simply download & install this amazing Android Transfer Tool on your PC and send photos, videos, etc. from old phone to Nothing phone 1 easily.
Follow the user guide of Android Transfer to know how it works.
How To Transfer Data From Old Phone To Nothing Phone 1 Manually?
Method 1: Migrate Data From Old Phone To Nothing Phone (1) Using Google Drive
As we all know, Google Drive is a cloud-based data storage service which allows users to save & access files online. It syncs stored pictures, videos, music, notes, documents, and many more of the user’s devices such as mobiles, tablets & PCs.
However, it can eventually help you to transfer files from old phone to Nothing phone (1). To do so, you have to first back up your files on old device & then sign in with the same Google account credentials on Nothing phone 1.
Here’re the complete steps to do so:
- On your old phone, you have to open Settings.
- Then, go to Users & Account >> Google.
- Here, you’ll have to choose Backup to Google Drive.
- Now, you’ll see different types of data that can be backed up such as photos, videos, texts, call history, notes, device settings, etc.
- When you enable these options, all your content will be automatically backed up. Moreover, you can manually upload photos or other files to Google Drive.
- After this, open the Google Drive app on your Nothing phone 1 & log in by using the same credentials that you were used to back up data.
- Finally, you can now access all your data on Nothing phone 1.
Please Note– Enabling Google “Sync” option assists to back up all vital data automatically from a phone. It even helps to extract the stuff from any phone simply by signing with the same Google account.
Method 2: Move Contacts & Other Files Through SD/ SIM Card
If your contacts have been saved on your SIM card rather than your phone’s internal memory then it can really help you to transfer your contacts from old phone to Nothing phone 1 via SIM card.
All you need to do is to remove your SIM card from old phone and then insert it into your Nothing phone (1). Now, you can easily access all your contacts on Nothing phone 1.
Likewise, saving your data on the external storage (SD Card) can also help you in moving your stuffs to another phone. To do so, you’ve to insert your SD card into your Nothing phone 1 then you can access your data once again.
Method 3: Send Photos And Videos From Old Phone To Nothing Phone (1) Via Bluetooth
Transferring data using Bluetooth is another effective solution that you can try to shift your old phone data to Nothing phone (1). Since it is an old technique but still effective to transfer pictures & data between devices.
Here is how you can transfer data from old phone to Nothing phone (1) using Bluetooth:
- Firstly, go to the Settings then enable Bluetooth on both the devices (old phone & Nothing phone 1).
- After enabling it, you’ll get a list of the nearby devices.
- Next, you will have to select the device and pair them to set a connection and transfer pictures.
- Now, open the File Manager on your old phone > choose the image files that you need to transfer & choose pairing device.
Now all your photos will be successfully transferred to Nothing Phone 1 device.
Method 4: Transfer Data From Old Phone To Nothing Phone (1) Using Google Photos
Google Photos is another cloud storage and photo/video sharing service which is developed by Google. It allows smartphone users to store lots of data including pictures/videos up to 15GB.
Although you can try this easy way to shift photos & videos from old phone to Nothing phone 1 without any problem.
To do so, follow the below steps:
- Download & install Google Photos app from Google play store. Otherwise, open it if it is already installed on your old phone.
- After that, select upload size for pictures & videos.
- There you’ll get two options- “Original” and “High quality”. choose high quality because it saves storage space & quality will not become low.
- Next, go to the Settings then enable the “Backup & sync” option to upload pictures/videos from your old phone.
- At this time, open the Google Photos on your Nothing phone 1 device & sign in with the same Google account that you’ve used to upload photos/videos.
- Now, tick on the “High quality” & enable the “Backup & sync”.
- Here you can check for uploaded pictures or videos on Nothing phone (1).
- To download the photos on a Nothing phone (1), you have to click on the Menu > Settings then enable the “Auto Add” under Google Photos.
- Tap on the “Back” option at the top.
- Now, open the Google Photos folder then select the photo folder & click on the 3 dots button. Next, click on the “Select All” >> “Download” option.
Well, transferring data from one phone to another is a difficult task. However, it is tough but not impossible, that’s why it’s always suggested to create a backup of your crucial stuff. As backed-up files can make such tasks easier.
Although, in the above section of this post, I’ve discussed 5 potential methods to move data from old mobile to Nothing phone 1.
So, keep on trying those solutions until your data gets transferred successfully to your Nothing phone 1.
James Leak is a technology expert and lives in New York. Previously, he was working on Symbian OS and was trying to solve many issues related to it. From childhood, he was very much interested in technology field and loves to write blogs related to Android and other OS. So he maintained that and currently, James is working for androiddata-recovery.com where he contribute several articles about errors/issues or data loss situation related to Android. He keeps daily updates on news or rumors or what is happening in this new technology world. Apart from blogging, he loves to travel, play games and reading books.