Perfect solution for recovery of deleted pictures and songs from Android Device
If the photos and songs that are saved in your Android gadgets gets lost or erased, due to erasing them by mistake or by selecting the factory reset option from the setting menu. After some days you realize that your favorite photos, audios files and videos are deleted and you do not have any backup, in such cases, it can be easily recovered with the assistance of Android Data Recovery Tool easily and at the same time keeps the originality of data intact.
This application Tool is also capable of:
- Recover personal documents emails.
- Rescue deleted, lost, or hidden data from all types of Android devices.
- Retrieve lost contacts, text messages, call logs, whatsapp messages, videos files.
- Get back erased data from the formatted memory card and so on.
Nowadays you will find that there are several brands of phone which are running on Android operating system such as LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony, and Samsung and so on. And because of that you may lose some of your Android data when you play with your Android. However there are various reasons that you may lose your photos and songs from your Android. You may sometimes unintentionally set your Android phone back to default setting accidentally deleted them or formatted your SD card and after that you realize that there is no backup available and you don’t have any idea also to get these Android photos and songs back.
Why data is lost in Android phones?
You will find many possible reasons for data loss like songs or photos, videos and many more on Android phones. For an instance you can lose data when you format the memory card or accidentally pressing the wrong button etc. If you are using your Android phone as a digital camera or a memory storage device then sometimes you may expect data loss and this loss of data can put you in uncomfortable situation. Mentioned below are some of the reasons for data loss:
- Accidentally pressed the “delete” button and it erased some photos and songs or videos.
- Formatted Android phone memory card
- Due to phone reset or system restore
- When you connect your Android phone to your computer, it says the card is not formatted, therefore you can’t access anything.
- Due to card error it is unable to read certain files
- Android phones encountered physical damage
- Photos or music files missing due to data transfer between phone and computer
Mentioned below are some of the common reasons for data loss on Android but nothing to worry because you can recover all those songs and lost photos with the help of recovery software. Android Data Recovery is the software which is an excellent recovery tool that recovers all lost data from Android device. This recovery software recovers almost every Android phone that is compatible to it and it enables you to recover your Android songs, photos, contacts, text messages, music and many more. This powerful and sophisticated software scans both internal and external phone memories of the device to recognize the deleted or lost Android data.
Steps to get pictures and songs on Android
Step 1: Firstly connect your Android Device with computer with the help of USB Data cable and enable USB debugging. To enable USB debugging follow the steps mentioned below:
1. For android 2.3 or its earlier version go to “Settings” ->then click on “Applications” -> Click on “Development” ->and check on “USB debugging”.
2. For android 3.0 or 4.1 version go to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check on “USB debugging”.
3. For android 4.2 or the newer version go to “Settings” click on “About Phone” -> then click on “Build number” for number of times until you receive a note “You are under developer mode” go back to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check on “USB debugging”.
This step will connect you device to computer. After this follow the next steps:
Step 2: Now scan your phone for recovering deleted data:
When you connect your phone with the computer you will get a window. Here you can click on “Start” button to allow the program to examine your device before scanning.
After a few seconds you will get a window. In the window Click on “Allow” button of your device to let the Superuser Request. After this just click on “Start” button which will make the program window start the scanning process.
Step 3: After this get Preview and Recover the recover deleted songs and photos from your Android device:
You can have preview of your data from where you can choose what you want and after this click on “recover” button to save them on your desire location.