Get back Missing Contacts, SMS, Photos, Videos from Samsung Galaxy Note
To restore lost data from Samsung Galaxy Note, Android Data Recovery is a professional which can recover the erased data. This can recover any deleted data from any android device like phone and tablet both. The data includes pictures, videos, music, audios, messages, contacts etc.
- Retrieves erased data from Samsung Galaxy Note without any fail
- It has strong scanning algorithm which can detect the lost data and recover it easily
- Rescue lost data includes SMS, contacts, photos, videos, music, whatsapp chat history etc
- Supports all android phones and tablets like Samsung, Motorola, LG, Sony, Micromax, etc
If you are Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro, Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 users and you have accidentally deleted your precious SMS, messages, photos and contacts from your device. This can be a disastrous situation for you. But actually the data that has been deleted from your Galaxy Note does not go anywhere from your device rather it is present somewhere in your phone memory or external SD card or on the built in drive depending upon where the galaxy data are resident to which can easily be brought back.
How to recover deleted data from your Samsung galaxy smartphone and tablets?
This is a basic problem that every Galaxy note users went through. Unfortunately the Android operating does not comes with the trash bin that allows you to restore back deleted files from your smartphone or tablets. So the question arises how to recover these files? The answer to this common question is it is impossible to recover your lost photos, messages and contacts from your device.
You can not only recover your deleted data from your Galaxy note but also recover data from factory resetting, rooting, up-gradation to its higher version etc.
How is Deleted data recoverable from Samsung Galaxy?
The Photos, videos and other data from the Samsung galaxy can be deleted accidentally by human error or due to error that may occur in the memory card which results to loss of files. But these files does not gets deleted actually the files entries from the file table just like the table of contents of the book gets deleted and this space is made available for the new files. So as long as the space is blocked or saved or overwritten by other new data the lost data can be easily recoverable.
Use Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery Tool to Recover Lost Photos, Text Messages, Contacts
Galaxy Note data can easily be recovered using Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery software which is especially meant for any Samsung Galaxy Android based range of smartphones and tablets.
- It efficiently recovers deleted, lost or even formatted data from your Android device.
- It helps to get back all the files from the SD card and also from the Phones internal storage memory.
- It provides you to have preview of your recovered photos, contacts and SMS before recovery.
- It efficiently recovers all the data from your Android based Samsung Galaxy Note data even after factory reset or updating Android and even through rooting etc.
- Its supports recovery of your data from any range of Samsung Galaxy notes smartphones and tablets.
How to recover lost or deleted photos, contacts and SMS from your Samsung Galaxy Note
Firstly connect your Galaxy Note with your system through USB Data cable and enable USB debugging. To enable USB debugging you can follow the below steps:
1. For android 2.3 or its earlier version go to “Settings” ->then click on “Applications” -> Click on “Development” ->and check on “USB debugging”.
2. For android 3.0 or 4.1 version go to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check on “USB debugging”.
3. For android 4.2 or the newer version go to “Settings” click on “About Phone” -> then click on “Build number” for number of times until you receive a note “You are under developer mode” go back to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check on “USB debugging”.
After doing the above step it will let you connect your device to your system. After this follow the next step below:
Then Scan your Android phone and recover all the deleted data:
When your phone is connected to computer then you need to find a window of the Samsung Galaxy Android Recovery Software. In the software window you need to click on “Start” button to allow the program to inspect your device before starting the scanning process.
A few seconds later you will get a window in which you have to click on “Allow” button of your device to start the SuperUser Request. This will let the program window to start the scanning process.
Preview and Recover the recover deleted data from Galaxy Note:
You can have preview of your data from where you can choose what you want and what not. After this you need to click on “recover” button to save your recovered SMS, Contacts and Photos on your desire location.