Effectively get back deleted, lost, formatted photos, SMS, contacts, whatsApp data, call logs, videos, notes, documents from Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus!
Summary: If you have accidentally or knowingly deleted data from Samsung Galaxy or Galaxy S8+ then in this post you are going to learn very easy and simple steps that will help you to restore deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 plus.
With the help of Android Data Recovery software which is perfect Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Data Recovery Tool, through which one can:
- Restore deleted, lost, erased, missing files from Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus
- Retrieve deleted/lost photos, contacts, videos, SMS, whatsApp data, documents, notes, audio and more
- Rescue data from formatted, virus infected, factory reset Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus phone
- Also restore deleted data from other Samsung Galaxy phone such as S8/S7/S7 Edge/S6/S5, etc as well as from other Android phone/tablet
- Preview recoverable files within software before final recovery
- 100 % read only, safe and secure to use
Additional Reading: 9 Amazing Hidden Features of Samsung Galaxy: [Samsung Galaxy Tips & Tricks]
About Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Phone
As we all know that Samsung is one of the world popular brands that is famous for its unique smartphone production. The company Galaxy series phones has been very successful. And among them Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ is loaded with excellent features and specifications.
Both the phone is equipped with 12 MP camera, face/smile detection, 1/2.5″ sensor size, geo-tagging, Wi-Fi, GPS, 1.4 µm pixel size, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording and more.
For complete detail information of Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ such as review, specifications, performance, features, accessories, please visit: The official Galaxy S8, S8+ site.
How Data Gets Deleted on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus – Real User Example
Since I love photography very much, I have captured some beautiful shots and some wonderful moments and recorded several videos with my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. But unfortunately, I have accidentally deleted the DCIM folder on my Galaxy S8+. This DCIM folder contains all my photos and videos that I have taken. Since, those photos and videos were very important for me, I don’t want to lose them at any cost. Can the deleted photos and videos can be recovered? Please help me!
– Chang, China
The above mentioned example is just one cause for the data loss, the other reason is mentioned below.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Rooted Samsung Phones?
Data Deleted on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ After Restore Factory Settings
A factory reset is process that brings the Samsung device back to its original settings when it was originally purchased. If you apply factory reset process, then the entire data stored within the phone will get erased. And if you have not kept the backup of the data before performing factory reset, then you can always use Android Data Recovery tool for recovering erased data.
Recommended Reading: Recover Android Data after Factory Reset
Other Causes For the Loss/Deletion of Files On Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
Below find out some common scenarios or situations that cause files to be deleted/lost from Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus phone:
- Accidentally formatting Android device result in complete deletion of data including photos, contacts, call logs, videos, text messages, etc
- Some android app (like Clean Master) may delete files on your Galaxy S8 or S8 smartphone. [Recommended Reading: How to Recover Files Deleted by Android Clean Master]
- Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 plus may get water damaged, display black screen or dead after system error that would make data inaccessible. [Recommended Reading: How to Recover Data From Water Damaged Android Phone in Easy Way]
- Mistakenly or accidental deletion is another major human errors that lead to the loss or deletion of files on smartphones
- Frequently using the same SD card on different gadgets that you were using on Galaxy S8 or S8 plus also lead to the corruption and removal of data
- Interruption while transferring files from your Samsung phones to computer or vice versa may result in data loss on your phone. Interruption can occur due to phone shutdown, system shutdown, loose cable connection and so on
Well, in any of the above mentioned situation you will encounter with data loss or deletion on your Samsung smartphone. But do not worry, you can still restore the deleted/lost with the use of Android Data Recovery software.
Why Deleted Data Can Be Recovered?
The real fact is that the deleted or lost data are actually not deleted permanently from the device, they are still available on the device but they are hidden. The space that they occupy are marked as “free to use”, so that they can be overwritten by new data.
Now with the help of appropriate data recovery software the lost or deleted files can be easily restored before data gets overwritten by new data.
Recovering Deleted/Lost Data From Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+
So, if you have not over-written the deleted/lost existing data on your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 plus then you can apply this famous Android Data Recovery [Recommend By Expert] software for recovering erased, deleted, lost, formatted, missing files from Galaxy S8/S8+. This software can easily restore following data:
- Text messages (SMS)
- Call history
- WhatsApp messages
- Notes and more
Beside recovering data from Samsung S8 and S8+, the software also retrieve data from other Android Samsung phones such as S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge, S5, C5 Pro, C7 Pro, J1, J2, J5, J7, A5, A7 and more. The software also support recovery of files from other brand of Android phones and tablets such as HTC, LG, Xiaomi, Oppo, Lenovo, Google Pixel/XL, Vivo, Huawei, ZTE, Panasonic, etc.
Android Data Recovery scans your Android device and allows you to preview the recoverable files within the software before you proceed further to save files on your system.
So, what are you waiting for just download and install Android Data Recovery now and rescue lost/deleted files from Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7
- Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Data Recovery – Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy S3
- How to Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- How to Recover Samsung WhatsApp Chat History?
Steps To Restore Lost/Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Alternative Solution to Restore Photos & Videos on Android Devices
If you have sync your device with your Google Accounts and have backed up photos, videos or any other data, then you can simply sign in to photos.google.com with same Google Account and email id and check whether your photos is available there or not. If it is available there, then you can restore your photos from there.
For detail information visit: Back up photos & videos
Tips To Remember:
- Frequently take and keep backup of your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ data
- While deleting any files check it twice and make sure that you do not want it anymore
- Before you proceed further to perform factory reset, formatting or upgrading Android OS, copy the data of your phone to PC.
- Stop using your device after deletion to avoid overwritten of data and instantly use Android data recovery for successful recovery
- Use reputed and good quality anti-virus app to keep your Samsung phones/tablet free from virus/malware attack.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.