If you have lost your precious data from the Alcatel phone and looking for a way to recover it, here we are with this guide! We’ll embark with you on a journey to demystify Alcatel data recovery to make lost data accessible to you again.
To recover deleted data from Alcatel phone, we recommend this tool:
This effective tool will recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from any data loss situations in no time. Now recover your lost and deleted data in just 3 easy steps:
Things To Do Right After Data Deletion
The moment you realize that your phone data is missing, try following the instructions below for a successful Alcatel phone recovery.
- Make sure not to use your phone to prevent data overwriting.
- Consider a reliable backup to get back your lost data.
- Take necessary recovery actions as soon as possible to ensure successful recovery of lost data.
- Make sure to opt for trusted recovery software from a reputed source.
Alcatel Phone Data Recovery: Retrieve Your Deleted Files
Method 1: Recover Deleted Data Using Google Account
Syncing phone data to your Google account helps you in the easy recovery of deleted data. So, if you have backed up your Alcatel data using the same method, retrieve them from it. Here’s how you can do so:
Use Google Contacts for Recovering Call Logs & Contacts
- First, launch Google Contacts and tap on the Fix & manage tab.
- Then, select Restore Contacts on the context menu.
- Click on the device from which you are looking to retrieve contacts and hit the Restore option.
Google Photos for Restoring Photos & Videos
- Open the Google Photos app on your Alcatel phone.
- Head on to the Library tab>>choose the Trash option.
- Now, select the data to recover and tap on the Restore option.
Retrieve Files, Folders & Documents from Google Drive
- Launch the Google Drive on your phone and tap the Menu icon.
- Select Trash and look for the deleted data here.
- Choose the ones that you want to recover and tap Restore.
Method 2: Restore Lost Data from PC Backup File
If you have your data saved on PC storage, use that backup file to recover deleted data from Alcatel phone. For this, you’ll require a USB cable.
Follow the brief instructions mentioned here:
- Connect your Alcatel phone to your laptop or PC using a USB cable.
- Now, select the Transfer Files option on your phone.
- On your PC, locate the Backup File that you have saved before.
- Transfer the data on the backup file from your PC to your Phone.
Method 3: Use 3rd Party Software – Android Data Recovery
Don’t have a backup of your Alcatel phone data? Worry not, here comes your savior- Android Data Recovery.
If you are acting up sooner, this software can easily help you recover lost data such as call logs, photos, contacts, videos, text messages, audio files, documents, and much more from your Android phones.
So, if you have lost data on your Oppo phone and have no backup, try this software to recover deleted data from Oppo phones.
The software is capable of recovering data from different adverse scenarios covering accidental deletions, formatting errors, SD card issues, software problems, rooting errors, virus attacks, and others.
Simply download the tool and perform data recovery by following this guide.
Steps to Follow for Alcatel Phone Data Recovery
Method 4: Recover Data Using External Devices Backup
If you have saved your phone data on external devices like SD cards or USB drive, go for Alcatel Onetouch phone data recovery using it.
For this, you need to attach the USB drive to your phone using an OTG cable adapter or insert the SD card and transfer the data to your Alcatel phone.
Is data recovery after factory reset possible on Alcatel?
Yes, you can recover data from Alcatel phone after factory reset, if you have taken the necessary recovery action on time with a reliable backup. The above-mentioned methods will help you to do so.
Are free recovery apps reliable?
Free recovery apps come with certain limitations that might be a hurdle in recovering data. Consider paid apps for reliability and successful data recovery.
When should I consider taking professional help?
While, the mentioned methods ensure successful recovery of data, but if you still fail, it is recommended to seek help from professional recovery experts.
Can a factory reset be undone for data recovery?
Unfortunately, a factory reset cannot be undone for data recovery. Once you perform a factory reset, your entire phone data wipes out, leaving no trace for data recovery. So, it is better to create a backup before going for such options.
Alcatel data recovery is a simple and straightforward process. Follow the outlined steps as mentioned and have your lost data back on your palm.
Harjeet is a professional blogger who loves to write blogs about Android & iOS-related topics. She dedicated her 2+ years in the technology field, tackling all kinds of issues, errors and other problems. Currently, she is contributing to Android Data Recovery Blogs to guide users to solve several Android-related issues or any other problems. Before working for Android Data Recovery, she freelanced for various sites. Apart from writing, Harjeet is a music lover and fond of reading books.