Have you lost your essential data on a OnePlus phone and now wondering how to recover them? If Yes, stop worrying. Here, in this post, we have covered the best methods for OnePlus data recovery both with and without backup.
So, must take a look forward…
To recover deleted OnePlus data, we recommend this tool:
This effective tool will recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from any data loss situations in no time. Now recover your lost and deleted data in just 3 easy steps:
Is It Possible to Get Back Deleted Data from OnePlus Phone?
Well, the answer is Yes, you can recover deleted data from OnePlus phone.
So, no matter how you lost your important data, there’s always a way to recover them back. However, the task becomes even easier when you have a backup of the deleted data.
Although in this blog we have also covered the best way to recover the OnePlus data without backup.
How To Restore OnePlus Data?
Part 1: OnePlus Data Recovery Without Backup
If you are looking for an easy and reliable way to recover your lost OnePlus data, the OnePlus Data Recovery tool is the best and the most suggested software.
It is designed to recover a wide range of deleted data such as photos, videos, music, notes, calendars, call logs, contacts, and many others.
This tool can recover lost data from your phone under any situation concerning a broken screen, black screen, dead phone, rooted device, etc.
Also, it supports almost all OnePlus phone series like OnePlus 3/3T, 5/5T, 6/6T. Apart from OnePlus, this software is compatible with other Android phone brands also such as Samsung, Nokia, Sony, Huawei, Xiaomi, and many more.
This can easily be accessed with a few simple clicks and has a high data recovery rate. So, without any thought, download it and follow its user manual instructions to use it.
Part 2: Recover Lost OnePlus Data With Backup
If you have backed up your data using a different backup service, check out the below methods to restore the deleted OnePlus data.
Method 1: Recover OnePlus Data Using Google Backup
If you have already synced your Google account with your device and backed up your data, use the same to recover your lost data on your OnePlus phone.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Launch the Google Drive application on your phone.
- Then, go to My Drive. Here, check for the backed-up data.
- Select the data that you want to restore and tap the three dots icon.
- Now, click on the Download icon.
- Once downloaded, check the downloaded file.
Method 2: Use OnePlus Switch to Restore Deleted Data from OnePlus
Oneplus phones come with a OnePlus Switch app which is cloud storage to backup and restore data. If you have backed up the data on OnePLus Switch, then follow these methods to restore the OnePlus phone data:
- Open the OnePlus Switch app on your phone.
- Go to the Backup & Restore.
- Click on the Restore Backup option.
- Now, all the files you have backed up on the OnePlus Switch will be visible on your phone screen.
- Select the files you want to recover and tap on the Restore button.
Method 3: Recover OnePlus Photos with Google Photos
Google Photos is the widely used backup service. So, if you have also used Google Photos to back up your OnePlus photos, use it to recover the deleted photos.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Launch Google Photos on your device.
- Click on the Menu icon and go to the Photos tab.
- Choose all the photos that you want to recover.
- And tap the Download icon.
Also Read: Recover Deleted Photos From Google Photos
Method 4: Restore OnePlus Data with Local Backup
If you have backed up your important OnePlus data using Local backup and shifted the backup file onto your system, you can recover your deleted data using the same.
Below are the steps to be followed:
- Connect your OnePlus phone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging option and select Transfer files.
- When detected, choose the option Open folders to view files on the AutoPlay popup.
- Go to the DCIM folder and copy the files that you want to restore and paste them into their specified location on your phone.
- Now. on your OnePlus phone, go to Settings.
- Then, head to the System settings and choose Back up & migrate option.
- Tap on the Local backup option.
- Now, click on the latest backup folder that you copied from your PC and tap on Start button.
- Wait for it to restore all the data.
- Once finished, click on Done.
Also Read: OnePlus Data Recovery Without USB Debugging
How To Recover Data from Broken OnePlus Phone?
If your phone screen got broken and is not in a condition to get accessed, follow the below instructions to recover data from broken OnePlus phone.
- Connect your phone to a mouse using an OTG cable.
- Unlock it with the help of a mouse.
- Now, access your phone data and create a backup of data to restore them later in case the phone becomes fully inaccessible or dead.
Bonus Tip: How to Backup Your OnePlus Smartphone?
Always remember to back up your phone data to deal with unexpected data loss scenarios. However, the best and hassle-free way to back up your OnePlus data is by using Android Backup & Restore tool.
You can back up a wide range of data using this software and also use the same to recover lost/deleted data when required.
Download the software and back up your Android data to be pre-ready for any data loss scenarios.
Steps to Use Android Backup & Restore
So, these are some of the best ways for OnePlus data recovery. Try them and get back your deleted data on your OnePlus phone.
James Leak is a technology expert and lives in New York. Previously, he was working on Symbian OS and was trying to solve many issues related to it. From childhood, he was very much interested in technology field and loves to write blogs related to Android and other OS. So he maintained that and currently, James is working for androiddata-recovery.com where he contribute several articles about errors/issues or data loss situation related to Android. He keeps daily updates on news or rumors or what is happening in this new technology world. Apart from blogging, he loves to travel, play games and reading books.