If you got your OnePlus phone broken & now wondering how to recover data from broken OnePlus phone then don’t worry. This article contains both manual as well as automatic solutions that will surely help you to retrieve data from broken OnePlus devices successfully.
OnePlus is one of the best smartphone brands that are used for numerous purposes like clicking pictures, calling, and storing various media files on them. Though it doesn’t matter how much care & precautions you take for your device, accidents take place abruptly.
Sometimes physical destruction to the smartphone can break the screen & even worse when the data stored within a broken phone are inaccessible.
However, if this thing happened to you, keep on reading this post & learn how to recover data from OnePlus with broken screen.
To Recover OnePlus Data With Broken Screen, we recommend this tool:
This effective tool will recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from any data loss situations in no time. Now recover your lost and deleted data in just 3 easy steps:
Is It Possible To Recover Data From Broken OnePlus Phone?
Yes, it is possible to recover data from broken screen OnePlus phone easily.
But you must be thinking, how??? Let’s find out the answer below.
When the mobile screen is damaged or broken then you won’t be able to access the data saved within it. But it doesn’t mean that those stuffs are deleted. The data still exists on the phone and can be accessed by following different ways.
So, let’s scroll down this page & get some of the possible OnePlus data recovery from broken phone solutions.
How To Recover Data From Broken OnePlus Phone Without Backup?
One of the best solutions that you should try for OnePlus broken screen data recovery is Broken Android Data Extraction.
No matter whether your mobile screen is cracked, smashed or broken due to any reason, this advanced program has the ability to retrieve data from broken screen phones successfully.
This powerful software can effectively get back pictures, videos, contacts, call logs, audio files, notes, documents, etc. in a few clicks.
Besides, you can use this tool for both internal and external storage data recovery. So, without any delay, simply download this highly secure tool and bring back lost pictures, videos, and contacts from a broken OnePlus phone.
Check the User Guide of this tool to know how to use it.
How To Recover Data From OnePlus With Broken Screen?
In this section, you will find 4 easy ways to recover data from broken screen OnePlus phone with backup. Let’s try them.
Method 1- Restore Data From Broken Screen OnePlus Using Local Backup
Keeping backup of the essential files is the primary option for smartphone users. So that whenever the stuff saved within the phone gets deleted or inaccessible then it can be easily extracted from a created backup.
Thus, if you’ve ever created a backup of your broken OnePlus phone data, you can get them back by following the beneath steps:
- On your phone, go to “Settings” & look for an option “Backup & Restore” then tap on it to open it.
- In the second step, click on the option “Restore files“. Here, you’ve to provide your Google account credentials like Google ID and the password that you were used while making a backup.
- After that, find the media files that you need to restore & choose them.
- Next, select “Restore” option in order to allow the Google to bring the needed files back.
- Once the restoration process finishes, you’ll get the popup on your phone’s screen that the process is finished.
In order to see your content once again, simply restart your phone.
Method 2- Recover Data From Broken Oneplus Phone Via Google Drive
Well, if you’ve ever saved or uploaded your important OnePlus phone data to Google Drive then you have a good chance to regain your broken OnePlus phone data from there.
To restore through Google drive, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Drive app on your mobile. Otherwise, you can open Google Drive through web browser by visiting https://google.com/drive.
- After that, log into your Gmail account (using your ID & password) that you were previously used to make a backup.
- Once you have login successfully, you will see all your uploaded files there.
- Simply choose the needed file to restore & right click on a file >> click on Download.
If you haven’t made a backup on Google Drive, try the next method.
Method 3- Perform OnePlus Data Recovery From Broken Phone Through Autoplay
There is another manual solution left for you to retrieve data from broken OnePlus phone is- AutoPlay. It is easy to use method and will allow you to get access to your stuff as before.
To restore Oneplus Broken screen data via AutoPlay, follow the below steps very carefully:
- Plug your damaged screen OnePlus phone to a PC by using a USB cable
- Once your mobile gets identified, you will get a popup message on your PC screen. Here, you’ve to click on the option “open folder to view files”
- Next, choose items that you wish to recover.
- Finally, copy the files from a device & store/paste them onto your computer.
Method 4- Use Mouse & USB OTG Cable
In case, if your OnePlus phone screen is broken but still the touch screen is working, you’ve a good chance to retrieve data from broken OnePlus phone.
For this, you have to use the OTG cable & mouse for accessing the pictures, movies, chats, SMSs, notes, contacts, and other files from your OnePlus phone.
Here is how to get back files from OnePlus with broken screen using the OTG cable & mouse:
- First, connect an OTG cable to OnePlus phone.
- Next, connect another side of an OTG cable to the mouse.
- After that, turn on your OnePlus phone & unlock it with the help of a mouse.
- Now, the data stored within the phone can be accessed and you can even create a backup of those data for further.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I Transfer Files From OnePlus Broken Screen Phone To My Laptop?
Yes, of course, you can transfer files from OnePlus broken screen phone to your Laptop/PC by using an advanced Android Transfer tool. It can help you to transfer all sorts of media files such as photos, videos, contacts, SMSs, and other documents from phone to computer easily.
How Can I Retrieve Data From A Broken OnePlus 5T?
You can retrieve data from a broken OnePlus 5T phone through Google Drive or Local backup. In case, if you don’t have a backup, you can try OnePlus Phone Data Recovery Tool to bring the files back from broken OnePlus 5T phone.
How Do I Enable USB Debugging On OnePlus With Broken Screen?
If your OnePlus phone supports OTG feature, you can really plug a PC mouse into your mobile & enable USB debugging on OnePlus with broken screen. Here is how you can do so:
- Connect your mouse into your OnePlus phone by using OTG.
- Then, you’ll need to mirror your OnePlus phone’s screen to your PC, if you can’t see anything on your smartphone.
- Next, use the mouse to move ahead into the Settings then About phone.
- Here, tap on Developer options >> click on Build number 7 times in order to enable a Developer Options.
- Return to About phone section & you would find an USB debugging option. Simply tap on it to enable it.
So, this article completely describes how to recover data from broken OnePlus phone. If you have a backup of your broken OnePlus phone data then you can follow all the manual ways mentioned above.
However, if you don’t have a backup, it is highly recommended to go for the Broken Android Data Extraction Tool & access the content as before.
James Leak is a technology expert and lives in New York. Previously, he was working on Symbian OS and was trying to solve many issues related to it. From childhood, he was very much interested in technology field and loves to write blogs related to Android and other OS. So he maintained that and currently, James is working for androiddata-recovery.com where he contribute several articles about errors/issues or data loss situation related to Android. He keeps daily updates on news or rumors or what is happening in this new technology world. Apart from blogging, he loves to travel, play games and reading books.