Restore Lost or Deleted Data from Android Phone and Tablet Internal Memory!
To get back lost or deleted data from Android phone internal memory, Android Data Recovery software will help you to do that. It has strong data recovery capacity which allows to retrieve data from several data loss situation. Has the powerful scan algorithm that entirely scans the internal storage memory of Android device and recovers the data from the internal memory of Android phone or tablet.
- Helps to get back the erased or missing data from Android phone internal memory.
- Retrieves each lost data such as contacts, messages, notes, photos, videos, whatsapp chat history, call logs, documents, etc stored in internal storage of Android device.
- Supports every Android device such as Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus, ZTE, LG, Motorola, Micromax, Sony, Lenovo etc
- Allows preview option before the lost files are restored.
Have you lost your android data from internal memory? Can I recover data from android Smartphone internal storage memory? Is there any way to recover it back? You don’t need to be panic. Here you will get all solutions of your worries.
Almost all Android phones comes with inbuilt internal storage memory and external SD card slot, where the capability of internal storage depends on the Android mobile company. Data like photos taken by phone, text messages, whatsapp chat conversation, apps data, call history contacts, etc are all saved internally as default.
Additional Reading: How to Retrieve Data from an Encrypted SD Card after Android Factory Reset?
But users are encountering with data loss from the internal storage memory of the Android device.
Let us take real users example – files deleted from Android phone internal memory:
Is there a way to recover deleted files from internal memory?
My pics and music were deleted from the phone’s internal memory. All advice given are for phones with USB debugging and NOT for the GS4 that uses MTP and PTP. Is there anything I can do? I’m extremely desperate for the pics lost were of my deceased granny. Please help…
– Original Post from Android Central Forums
If you have accidentally deleted or lost data due to any reason on Android internal storage and if you have lost your valuable data like SMS, music, photos, videos, and if you have no idea how to get back those data, then you are at the right place.
Additional Reading: How to Recover WhatsApp Audio, Videos and Photos from Android
How Data Loss Does Happens From Android Internal Memory
Some causes that affect the loss or deletion of data from internal memory of any Android device:
- Human mistakes such as delete wrong file, pressing format button or delete all option unintentionally, reset device to factory settings without creating backup file etc. So it is necessary to read the options of android device before executing anything if you new with android phone.
- If you connect your android device with any virus infected computer system then there is a chance of data corruption due to virus attack. So avoid connecting android device with a virus infected computer system.
- If you are using your Android device in low battery situation then due to lack of power device data gets corrupt. So when you’re android device display low battery warning message then avoid browsing gallery and clicking images.
- In case of data corruption from memory card of android device the same causes are responsible. So take care of these causes to avoid memory card corruption and data corruption from memory card.
- Operating system go wrong on Android device, file system corruption, hardware exception, etc.
- Disturbance while transferring photos from Android phone to computer or vice versa.
- Formatting the internal storage memory of the cell phone.
- Restoring the Android cell phone back to its factory setting.
Additional Reading: Android Contacts Recovery: Retrieve Deleted Contacts from Android Phone/Tablet
How to Recover Data from Android Internal Memory
Android Data Recovery Software is a professional program designed the application for retrieving data recovery from Android internal memory with no difficulty, you can recover photo files, video clips, songs, movies, contacts, whatsapp data, call history, documents, audio and other files from internal storage.
Beside internal memory this Android data recovery tool also retrieve data from external storage (SD card) of Android.
Moreover, it also retrieves data from many popular Android manufacturers such as Sony, Micromax, LG, Motorola, Xiaomi, Acer, Asus, HTC, Xolo, Lenovo, Samsung, etc.
This Android internal memory recovery software offers you to recover Android internal storage data, no matter how you have lost or deleted data on your Android device.
- It’s highly recommended for you; just stop using your phone right away.
- Ensure that your device is left with power of over 20% so that it won’t shut down during the process.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Android File Recovery: Recover Deleted or Lost Data From Android Phones & Tablets
- Android Call Log Recovery: Recover Deleted/Lost Call History From Android
- Fix Android Device Doesn’t Detect or Recognize External SD Card Issue!
- Android SMS Recovery – Recover Text Messages from Android Devices!
- Android Photo Recovery-Recover Images from Android
Steps to Retrieve Lost Data from Android Internal Memory
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
So, whenever you accidentally delete or lost data from Android phone or tablet internal memory – it is always advisable that you must use Android Data Recovery software to get back deleted files, if in case you do not have backup of those files.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.