Perfect Way To Solve Your Android Gallery Problem
Though it is obvious that android devices are well known for its stability, reliability but still it faces problems at times. One of the common issues nowadays is android gallery problem but still it has a simple solution and it can be fixed. This will help in fixing without disturbing pictures and movies in the android device. Luckily there are such Android data recovery software that will easily recover your GALLERY PHOTOS in just few simple clicks. It is the best suited software for the recovery of your voice memos, notes, reminders, safari bookmarks, contacts, messages, call history and many other things from any of your android set.
OTHER HELPFUL FEATURES OF THIS RECOVERY TOOL:
- Capable of retrieving photos, messages, contacts, as well as App data like WhatsApp messages, iPhoto, Instagram etc.
- Before the recovery you can selectively preview each of your recovering files which is greatly time saving.
- You can choose to extract data to PC or put them back to the device.
The common issues which includes:
- Pictures disappearing from gallery.
- Phone or tablet mixes pictures of different dates.
- Some pictures are missing.
- Some pictures emerge in the form of a cracked-film type of file and cannot be opened
- When the picture is taken, it is saved but still if the user wants to view it the phone displays a message that the file is corrupt.
- Some pictures within few minutes are missing
- Device freezes when the gallery is opened or viewed.
Feasible solutions for recovery of Android Gallery Issues:
There are few things to be done at least to get rid of this problem.
- Restart the phone.
- Unmount the SD and mount it back.
- Switch off the phone and turn it on again.
- Switch off the phone, remove the battery and SD card, wait for a few seconds then put it back all.
- Remove the SD card, and insert it into another phone to check if the files can be accessed on it.
- Try a different SD card, sometimes the problem must be with the SD card.
- If there are any system updates available for Android phone and then install them. Go to Settings > About > Software updates and click Check now.
- Clear Gallery cache. Go to Settings > Apps >All > Gallery and Clear cache. This method worked when almost when nothing else helped.
These are some of the solutions which could help in Android Recovery for fixing android gallery issues.
Step 1: Firstly install the Android Recovery software on the computer and run the software for recovering your deleted contacts.
Step 2: Then connect your Android device to the computer and enable the USB debugging. For this go to “settings”>Click on the “About Phone”>Tap on “Built number” for few time until a note is generated “You are under developer mode” > then back to the settings > the click on the “Developer Options”> then Check on the “USB debugging”.
Step 3: After this scan you’re Android for lost contacts then a message will be generated that your Android has been detected by the program successfully. Here you have to just click on the “Start” button to analyze your Android device and wait for few seconds.
Step 4: After all the contacts and messages have been scanned the program will remind you to stop and scan. After this you can preview all the contacts one by one in the scan results that is marked as “Recover”, click on them to recover all of them on your computer.