Perfect Way To Solve Your Android Gallery Problem
Though it is obvious that android devices are well known for its stability, reliability but still it faces problems at times. One of the common issues nowadays is android gallery problem but still it has a simple solution and it can be fixed. This will help in fixing without disturbing pictures and movies in the android device. Luckily there are such Android data recovery software that will easily recover your GALLERY PHOTOS in just few simple clicks. It is the best suited software for the recovery of your voice memos, notes, reminders, safari bookmarks, contacts, messages, call history and many other things from any of your android set.
OTHER HELPFUL FEATURES OF THIS RECOVERY TOOL:
- Capable of retrieving photos, messages, contacts, as well as App data like WhatsApp messages, iPhoto, Instagram etc.
- Before the recovery you can selectively preview each of your recovering files which is greatly time saving.
- You can choose to extract data to PC or put them back to the device.
The common issues which includes:
- Pictures disappearing from gallery.
- Phone or tablet mixes pictures of different dates.
- Some pictures are missing.
- Some pictures emerge in the form of a cracked-film type of file and cannot be opened
- When the picture is taken, it is saved but still if the user wants to view it the phone displays a message that the file is corrupt.
- Some pictures within few minutes are missing
- Device freezes when the gallery is opened or viewed.
Feasible solutions for recovery of Android Gallery Issues:
There are few things to be done at least to get rid of this problem.
- Restart the phone.
- Unmount the SD and mount it back.
- Switch off the phone and turn it on again.
- Switch off the phone, remove the battery and SD card, wait for a few seconds then put it back all.
- Remove the SD card, and insert it into another phone to check if the files can be accessed on it.
- Try a different SD card, sometimes the problem must be with the SD card.
- If there are any system updates available for Android phone and then install them. Go to Settings > About > Software updates and click Check now.
- Clear Gallery cache. Go to Settings > Apps >All > Gallery and Clear cache. This method worked when almost when nothing else helped.
These are some of the solutions which could help in Android Recovery for fixing android gallery issues.
Steps to recover your deleted gallary from your Android device-
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.