Simple way to Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge:
Safe, Easy and Efficient way of recovering data from Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge, with the help of Android Data Recovery Tool.
Using this Tool you would be able to recover data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge with few simple steps. It is professional tool and also assists you in the following ways:
- Recover pictures, videos, recording, call logs, contacts, etc.
- Retrieve lost or deleted data from Android Phones and Android Tablets easily.
- Get back erased important documents and emails.
- Retrieves erased data from memory card.
Have you mistakenly deleted your important data such as photos, contacts, video, text messages, notes and other files from your Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge?
Are you looking for a perfect tool that can help you to restore deleted files from your Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge?
If “Yes” then follow the instruction mentioned below that will guide you on how to recover lost or deleted Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge data.
Samsung has recently launched the two hottest mobile phone – Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
Both the smartphone has become very popular and more and more people are buying it.
However, as other Android phone this two smartphone from Samsung are also prone to data loss.
There are several reason behind the data deletion, for example:
Consider you were just checking the features of the Samsung Galaxy S7 mobile phone but unfortunately you have performed the Factory Reset and finally you have wiped out all the data stored on your Galaxy S7.
There were valuable images, audio clips and videos, important SMS and contacts and other crucial data, but within a few second all got erased due to reset factory.
Now, what to do for recovering deleted data from Galaxy S7/S7 Edge?
Some Common Scenarios of Data Loss from Android Device
- Removing memory cards from Android device when the device is on.
- Using phone or digital camera in low battery situation, this will make all of your inaccessible.
- Using a single memory card into different devices.
- Direct removing memory card from the device.
- Not using safely removal option before ejecting SD card from its slot.
- Connecting your Android device to the infected PC or devices or receiving infected files.
- Factory Reset
- Damaged Mobile Parts
- Water Spill
- Fire Burnt
- File Deletion
- Improper Ejection of micro SD Card
- System Files Malfunction
Android Data Recovery Tool For Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Data Recovery
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this tool is that it can easily solve Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge data Recovery issue and restore files from internal as well as external memory.
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it.
It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them.
After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to Retrieve deletd files from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge.
In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab.
This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Recover Lost/Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy Mega
- Recover Pictures from Samsung Galaxy Note!
- Samsung Galaxy s4 Data Recovery – Recover Photos, Contacts, sms, Videos
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy A3/A5?
Steps to Recover Lost/Deleted Files From Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Step 1: Connect Your Android Device With PC
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and choose Data Recovery among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
In case your android device’s OS version is 4.2.2 or above, then a pop up message will appear on your Android phone, tap on OK to allow USB debugging.
Step 2: Choose File Types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you’d like to restore. And after it click “Next” to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan Your Device to Find the Lost Data On It
There are two scanning modes are available first is Standard and the second one is Advance.
Read the given description below the both options and select one from “Standard Mode” and “Advanced Mode” according to your requirement.
Click on the “Start” to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After it, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes.
Note: Sometime a Superuser authorization confirmation message will appear on your device during the scan process. If you receive this type of message then you should click “Allow” to continue the process.
Step 4: Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you must preview the recoverable data one by one. Check the items that you want and click “Recover” to save them all on your computer.
Related User Guide | Android SD Card Data Recovery | Android Data Recovery for Mac
Tips to Avoid Data Loss from Android Phone
If you really want to avoid data loss situation in future then you should follow the below-mentioned tips:
- Be good to your memory card, if you using your SD card improperly then no one will protect your stored data from getting damaged.
- Backup/Update, if you have a backup of your entire phone data then it is also recommended to update then on regular basis as restoring outdated backup can affect your original data.
- Create backup of your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files on different places.
- Immediate stop capturing pictures/record videos when your Android Smartphone battery is low.
- If you really want to delete all data from your memory card then go with “Format” option instead of “Delete All” option. But make sure that your have backup of your data.
- Avoid connecting your Android device or memory card to any virus infected computer and avoid receiving files from any infected device.
- Avoid removing or ejecting memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.