Restore deleted/lost photos, contacts, messages and other data from Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7
Summary – If you have lost your important data like pictures, videos, contacts and other data from your Galaxy Note 6/7 and you want to recover them back, then don’t worry. With the help of Android Data Recovery Tool you can easily recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7.
With the use of Android Data Recovery software, one can:
- Easily rescue deleted images, SMS, contacts, call logs, videos, notes, tasks, audio files and other data from Samsung Note6/7.
- Also recover whatsapp, viber, kik messenger, Snapchat apps data,
- Supports recovery of files from Galaxy Note 7/6/5/4/3/2 and other Android Samsung phones/tablets,
- Preview the recoverable files in demo version,
- The software comes for both Mac and Windows computer,
Here Let Us Take A Real Example
Hello, can I get back deleted photos from my Samsung Galaxy Note 6? I have taken lots of photos from my Note, but mistakenly some of my photos got deleted by me. So, can I retrieve lost/deleted photos from Note 6?
Well, in my opinion many of the users might have encountered the above problem. However, the good news is that they can undelete Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7 data with the help of powerful Android Data Recovery software. But before we talk about the recovery solution let us know what the common reasons for data loss are.
Additional Reading: Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7
Possible Causes for Loss of Data from Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7
Here are some possible causes through which Android users may encounter data loss/deletion from their Android devices (Phone/Tab):
- Accidentally or inadvertently deleting media and other files from Android phone.
- Mistakenly formatting Android storage media when you connect your Android smartphone to computer.
- If your phone is corrupted with virus then your data stored in your phone will get corrupt and you may face a data loss.
- Upgrading your Android phone’s operating system to latest version.
- Performing factory reset of your Android Device will result in complete deletion of data.
There are various other several reasons for loss of data from Android Phone/Tab, but if you want to Retrieve Deleted Files from Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7 then you can take help of Android Data Recovery Tool. If you want to know about this recovery tool and step by step guide for recovering deleted data from Android Phone then read this post till the end.
Additional Reading: 9 Amazing Hidden Features of Samsung Galaxy: [Samsung Galaxy Tips & Tricks]
Best Way To Rescue Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7
Android Data Recovery Software is great Samsung Galaxy Note Data Recovery software, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data, this tool is capable of retrieving all kind of data such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, memo, notes, reminders, call recordings, whatsapp chat conversation, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The software not support Galaxy Note 6 and 7, but it also recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 4, 5, 3, 2 and other Samsung Android phones and tablets.
The best part about this data recovery for Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7 is that it can Restore Erased Data from Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7 internal as well as external memory (SD card). The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the globe that has used this tool to solve Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7 Recovery problems. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Samsung Galaxy note 6/7. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Data Recovery!!!
- How to recover lost data from your Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
- Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Recover Pictures from Samsung Galaxy Note!
Benefits of using Android Data Recovery Tool
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Get Back Deleted Data from Galaxy Note 6/7. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
Steps to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Note 6/7
Step 1: Connect Your Android Device With PC
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and choose Data Recovery among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
In case your android device’s OS version is 4.2.2 or above, then a pop up message will appear on your Android phone, tap on OK to allow USB debugging.
Step 2: Choose File Types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you’d like to restore. And after it click “Next” to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan Your Device to Find the Lost Data On It
There are two scanning modes are available first is Standard and the second one is Advance.
Read the given description below the both options and select one from “Standard Mode” and “Advanced Mode” according to your requirement.
Click on the “Start” to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After it, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes.
Note: Sometime a Superuser authorization confirmation message will appear on your device during the scan process. If you receive this type of message then you should click “Allow” to continue the process.
Step 4: Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you must preview the recoverable data one by one. Check the items that you want and click “Recover” to save them all on your computer.
Related User Guide | Android SD Card Data Recovery | Android Data Recovery for Mac
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Gaalxy Note 6 and 7 and other Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.