Ultimate Solution to recover missing data from Samsung device after update
Android Data Recovery is a powerful recovery software for android which will assist you to restore every data like contacts, photos, messages, videos, notes from android phones and tablets. It scans the entire memory of device and then restores data easily without any fail.
- Restores lost data from Samsung device along with other android supporting devices
- Recovers the original data without modifying it
- Use of software can save recovery session to avoid re-scanning the device
- Supports several android OS
As the development of Android OS is growing too fast then it’s obvious things for its user to have a desire to upgrade their old android phone with latest Android operating system. However, it’s not that simple as it seems because those who all have tried this, very well know that by doing so they lost their important data after Operating System or Firmware Upgrade.
If you are a Samsung android phone user who is facing this situation in your Samsung set and looking for solution to recover the lost data from your Samsung directly without any backup after operating system update then keep reading this blog as here you will get perfect solution for your problem.
How you lose your data?
When you try to update your Android device, data loss may occur because of the system formatting, phone system crash when doing system updating, not having proper back-up or if sometime you lost data due to dis-operation, flash ROM, factory reset, etc. At that time you may get frustrated because you don’t have any idea of how to getting back those deleted stuffs including contacts, videos, call history, calendar, text messages, photos, apps, notes and more. So, Android data recovery is likely to be a mess after happiness of getting update.
Even though you have updated your Samsung device to the latest Android OS, like Android 5.0 Lollipop, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, etc. still you have chance to recover your lost data.
How To Recover The Samsung’s Android Deleted Stuffs Back After Upgrade?
Android 5.0 Lollipop includes numbers of new features:
- Provide material design interface to maintain consistent design experience across all android set.
- Support devices with different screen sizes.
- Update your camera to capture image at full resolution frames around 30fps, and shoot video in raw formats like YUV and Bayer RAW.
- Android devices can be accessed across devices.
So, if you have updated your Samsung set with latest Android OS to enjoy all the new features allotted with it then you might also be troubled with data loss problems. To fix this issue the only left and best solution is to use Android Data Recovery Tool to recover data after upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop or any other. By using this recovery software, you can easily recover lost contacts, text messages, photos, videos, call logs and more from Samsung Android phone without any issue. It works superb for all Samsung set like Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3, Galaxy Note 5/4/3/2, Samsung Galaxy Ace, etc.
It is especially designed to recover lost/deleted contacts, messages, photos, videos, app data, etc. from Android handsets including HTC One M8, LG G3, Google Nexus devices, Samsung S6, S5, HTC One M7, Xperia Z3, etc. It works perfectly with HTC, LG, Samsung, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more other mobile models.
Steps To Retrieve Deleted Samsung Android File
Connect your android Phone with computer by the help of USB Data cable and enable USB debugging. To enable USB debugging follow the steps:
- For android 2.3 or its earlier version go to “Settings” ->then click on “Applications” -> Click on “Development” ->and check on “USB debugging”.
- For android 3.0 or 4.1 version go to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check on “USB debugging”.
- For android 4.2 or the newer version go to “Settings” click on “About Phone” -> then click on “Build number” for number of times until you receive a note “You are under developer mode” go back to “Settings” ->click on “Developer options” -> and check on “USB debugging”.
This step will connect you device to computer. After this follow the next steps:
Scan your Android device to recover deleted pictures:
When your phone is connected to computer then you will get a window. Here you have to click on “Start” button to allow the program to examine your device before scanning.
After few seconds you will get a window as follow. Click on “Allow” button of your device to let the Superuser Request. After this just click on “Start” button which will make the program window start the scanning process.
Preview and Recover the recover deleted data from Android device:
You can preview your data from where you can choose what you want and after this click on “recover” button to save them on your desire location.