Restore WhatsApp Chat History from Samsung
Don’t worry if you lose whatsapp chat history from your Samsung phone, now, you can restore them. Samsung Android Data Recovery is the efficient data recovery tool which let you restore your Samsung WhatsApp chat history in an easy steps – Connect, enable USB debugging, preview and recover. It can recover WhatsApp photos, videos, messages and attachments back on Samsung Android smartphones.
- Recover deleted, lost and even formatted data from Samsung phones
- Preview Samsung Data before Recovery
- Directly restore deleted or lost text messages & contacts from all Samsung models.
- Retrieve media files (photos, videos and audio) and other documents from your internal and external media.
- Recover data from WhatsApp and other known apps.
WhatsApp is a worldwide famous chatting application. This WhatsApp messenger allows user to send unlimited messages, photos, videos, audio, contacts, etc. However, some of the Android users encounter a strange problem and the problem is that they lost their WhatsApp chat history without deleting the chat messages. On the other hand some of the users accidentally delete the chat history. So, in this case what you should do, if you want to recover deleted or lost WhatsApp chat history?
But before we talk about the solution, let us know what are the reasons that lead to data loss on Android phones:
Why Android Data Deletion Takes Place
Why and how Android Data deletion takes place? If you are looking for a solution to Recover Samsung WhatsApp Chat History, then it is also important for you to know other scenarios through which you may face data loss on your Android phone so that you can avoid future loss:
- User may also face complete data loss if they by mistake execute ‘Delete All’ option on their Android device.
- While deleting unwanted files such as images, videos, SMS, WhatsApp messages, audio files, contacts, etc. In this case, a user select the unwanted file but it may be that they select some important files by accidentally and press Delete command.
- Malfunctions of system files could also lead to the corruption of files and thereby your files become inaccessible.
- Abrupt or improper removal of memory card from smartphones will result in deletion of entire data stored on the card.
- Virus attacks to your android tab/phone or memory card will corrupt the stored data and makes them inaccessible.
Well, these are some common situations; however, there are other various scenarios through which user face data loss on Android device. No matter whatever may be the reason you can still Retrieve Samsung WhatsApp Chat History with the use of recommended Android Data Recovery Software.
Solutions to Recover Deleted Samsung WhatsApp Chat History
Solution 1 – Retrieve Recent WhatsApp Chats (which is less than 7 days)
One Can Retrieve the Chat History by Uninstalling and Reinstalling WhatsApp
WhatsApp backup the chat history automatically everyday at 4 am as per system time. The WhatsApp backup folder contains the backup of 7 days. One can easily recover chat history which is less than 7 days old by uninstalling and reinstalling WhatsApp. Below follow the steps:
- Go to Settings>Apps>Uninstall. Then reboot your Android device.
- Now Reinstall WhatsApp. Once installed, launch it and follow the on screen step by step guide and verify your phone number.
- Click on “Restore” to recover the chat history.
Solution 2 – Recover WhatssApp Messages Older Than 7 Days
It is little bit difficult to restore WhatsApp chat history which is older than 7 days. However, follow the below steps to recover the deleted or lost chat history manually:
- Look for Database folder mostly located in phone memory – the path will be Phone Memory> WhatsApp/Database.
- Then look for chat files that is stored with the names such as “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt”
- Rename the filename “msgstore.db.crypt”, by adding any unique name such as OLD or similar to the file name.
- Now look for the file that you have deleted accidentally or lost before and rename it with “msgstore.db.crypt”.
- Now on your Android device, uninstall and reinstall the WhatsApp images as mentioned above in solution 1.
Solution 3 – By Using Android Data Recovery Tool
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted Samsung WhatsApp Messages.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best thing about this tool is that it can solve Samsung WhatsApp Chat Data Recovery from internal as well as external memory. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it.
It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to Recover Samsung WhatsApp Chat History.
In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover WhatsApp Photos and Videos from Android
- How to recover WhatsApp chats on your Android phone
- How to Recover Snapchat Photos/Videos?
- Android Recovery App Data!
Benefits of using Android Data Recovery Tool
- It scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- You can have a free trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Recover Samsung WhatsApp Chat History. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Steps to Recover Lost/Deleted Samsung WhatsApp Chat History On Android Phones
Step 1: Connect Your Android Device With PC
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and choose Data Recovery among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
In case your android device’s OS version is 4.2.2 or above, then a pop up message will appear on your Android phone, tap on OK to allow USB debugging.
Step 2: Choose File Types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you’d like to restore. And after it click “Next” to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan Your Device to Find the Lost Data On It
There are two scanning modes are available first is Standard and the second one is Advance.
Read the given description below the both options and select one from “Standard Mode” and “Advanced Mode” according to your requirement.
Click on the “Start” to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After it, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes.
Note: Sometime a Superuser authorization confirmation message will appear on your device during the scan process. If you receive this type of message then you should click “Allow” to continue the process.
Step 4: Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you must preview the recoverable data one by one. Check the items that you want and click “Recover” to save them all on your computer.
Related User Guide | Android SD Card Data Recovery | Android Data Recovery for Mac
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- It is always suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.