1 Click Recovers Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7
When files get deleted from Samsung galaxy smartphone, the raw data of deleted files are not permanently deleted.They are space of deleted files are just marked as free. To restore the deleted files you can use professional Android data recovery software.
- Recover photos, videos, music, contacts, messaging, call logs, and many more.
- This data recovery tool even works for damaged or locked devices.
- If you have experienced system crash or a black screen, still you can recover your data with the help of this data recovery tool.
- Compatible with 6000+ Android devices.
Among numerous Samsung Galaxy smartphones, Samsung J Series J2/J3/J5/J7 has become popular in the field of Android smarphone? Why is it so popular and hot? One of the reasons may be that it comes with finest camera quality, which has the capability to capture sharp photos. Beside these, there are other several unique futures that Samsung J Series smartphones comes with.
But what if you carelessly delete or formatted some of your important files such as photos, videos, contacts, whatsApp chat history, messages or other files from your Samsung J series phone. Or you have already facing such problem and looking for a solution to recover data from Samsung J2/J3/J5/J7. Well, you can restore data from Samsung J series phones with the help of appropriate Samsung Data Recovery Tool and one such software is Android Data Recovery. But before we proceed to recovery process let us know what the reasons behind data loss are.
Reasons behind Deletion/Losing Your Data from Samsung Smartphones
- Mistakenly or Accidental Deletion – It normally happens where you may mistakenly or accidentally delete data (photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes, audio files, etc) from your Android device. You might also press “Delete All” button my mistake and as a result, you lose data.
- Accidental formatting of Android Memory Card – Almost every Android smartphone/Tab offer “Format Option”. While looking for some files in your Android phone if by mistake you click on “Format” option then all data stored in your memory card will get erased.
- Formatting the Android Device containing Media and Other files – Sometimes when you connect your Android device to PC, it shows error message such as ‘Drive F: is not formatted, do you want to format it now’. Many users proceed further by clicking on ‘Yes’ and, as a result, entire data stored in drive gets deleted.
- Using the same card on Different Devices – If you are using the same memory card on different devices like Android phone, digital cameras, Android tablet, laptop, iPhone, etc, then it could result in card or file system corruption leading to severe data loss.
- Other Reasons – other reason such as virus infections, file system corruption, upgrading your phone Android OS to latest version, performing the factory reset, etc could result in data loss on Android phone.
What if above situation happens with you? You might be thinking that your data are lost and gone forever and it cannot be restored. But now, this is no longer a problem! With the help of Android Data Recovery Software, you can easily Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7.
Android Data Recovery Tool – Recover Deleted Data from Samsung J2/J3/J5/J7
Android Data Recovery Software is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can Recover Deleted/Lost Data from internal as well as external memory of Samsung J Series phones. The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7 Data Recovery issues and easily recover all data from the Samsung J series phones. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time. Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Data Recovery
- Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy A7/A7 (2016)
- Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- How to Recover Samsung WhatsApp Chat History?
Benefits of using Android Data Recovery Tool
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Retrieve Lost/Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7
Step 1 – Install and launch Android Data Recovery on your system and then connect your Android Phone or Tab with the PC via USB cable.
Step 2 – Set up Android to enable USB debugging Now enable USB debugging. Three different modes are provided to different Android users using the different operating system. You can select the mode as per your device operating system as bellow.
- Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
- Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
- Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
Step 3 – Once USB debugging enabling completes, the tool will recognize your device automatically. After that, you must click “Next” to allow the application to scan your device to Recover Deleted/Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J2/J3/J5/J7. For successful scanning, you must make sure that there is at least 20% of battery for the phone.
Step 4 – If you have rooted your Android phone before, you have to allow the tool Superuser authorization on the screen of your Android device before the scan. You just need to click on “Allow” button as and when message pop-ups on your phone screen.
Then back to your PC and click on “Start” to begin scanning process.
Step 5 – In order to save time, this tool offers two modes of scanning process. You can select to “Scan for deleted files” to scan only the deleted files.
Step 6 – Preview and recover data from Android device. The tool will take some time to scan the data. After that, you can preview the recovered data found in the scan result. If you want to recover photos, click “Photos” section and then select the photos which you want back on your PC. Finally, click on “Recover” button and within few times, you can restore deleted images from your Android device.
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.