One-click to Get Back Your Photos, Messages, Contacts, Videos, from Samsung Galaxy s4
Recovering your lost or deleted files from Samsung Galaxy s4 device is quite an easy only if you got Samsung Android Data Recovery Tool. This tool is especially designed to retrieve and restore data like music, video, contacts, sms, .apk and other files from your Android smartphones. This tool can recover your lost/deleted data within few minutes.
- Retrieve data such as videos, audios, images, music, contacts, messaging, etc quickly and safely from your device.
- Support Samsung/ HTC/LG/ Sony/ Motorola/ Huawei and other Android phones/tablets
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use.
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
Samsung Galaxy s4 is one of the best smart phone of Samsung that gives many unbelievable functions to the user. In this smart phone all the options are provided with very easy user interface that makes it very easy to use for everyone and why so it is very popular among the smart phone user.
But some time using this smart phone became very frustrating, when the stored files and other related data get deleted or you can’t access those data. Think once if you’re all precious data like messages conversation, contacts photos, videos and other files get deleted or corrupted due to whatever reason then what you do to recover these data. The answer is data restoration from the recently created backup file. But what when if you don’t have any recently created backup file or unable to restore data by using backup file. It’s really embarrassing moment for any user of Galaxy S4 user.
If you are a Samsung galaxy S4 user and data loss occurs with you and all of your data such as messages, contacts, images, videos, mp3 songs, text files and other data become inaccessible. Then you can recover it by using galaxy S4 data recovery tool. This recovery tool is make you able to recover all of your deleted data.
How Data Loss Occurs in Galaxy S4
- Due to improper use of device data can also gets deleted
- Unintentionally data deletion can also delete your data
- If you use this device in low battery then due to low power your stored data gets inaccessible.
- Virus attacks may also corrupt your stored data.
- Android data devices may also gets deleted due to any internal error.
How to Recover?
To recover deleted files and folders from your Samsung galaxy s4 you can apply any third party Samsung galaxy S4 recovery tool. This tool can able to recover all types of data from any android device. So apply this best recovery tool and recover back your lost android data. This tool is also very simple to use so any one can use this tool very easily.
Step 1: Connect your Android device and allow USB debugging
Download and install this tool after installation executes it and connect your Samsung galaxy S4 device to your computer.
First check your Android OS version, and then follow the steps to enable USB debugging.
- For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”.
- For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”.
- For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”.
Step 2: Scan Your Android Device
Click on the “Start” button to analyze your device before scanning.
After analyzing, click on “Allow” to let the application scan your device and then click on “Start” button.
Step 3: Recover Deleted Files after previewing
After scanning it will display the list of recoverable object select what you want to recover and click on the “Recover” button.