Apex Legends Mobile is a multiplayer, strategy battle royale shooter game which is very popular among game enthusiasts. But the issue with this game is it has limited launch till date and is available in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Colombia, and India regions only.
Therefore, when you try to download this game outside the above-mentioned regions, you will get an “Apex Legends Mobile not available in your region” error.
So, in this blog, I am going to discuss different ways and methods following which you will be easily able to download this game from Google Play Store and play outside the permitted regions.
How to Fix “Apex Legends Mobile Not Available in Your Region”?
In order to download and play Apex Legends Mobile outside the permitted region, you need to make Google Play Store believe that you are from the permitted region. It is because when you search this game on Play Store from the restricted regions, you won’t get any Install button to download the Apex Legends Mobile game.
So, in order to get that Install button, here are the methods that you need to follow –
- Create New E-mail With Permitted Region
- Use VPN
- Clear Your Google Play Store Cache Data
- Change Google Account Address
Solution 1: Create New E-mail With Permitted Region
The first thing you have to do is to create a new email id with the permitted region for your Google account. With the new email id, you will be easily able to deal with the error issue thereby downloading the game without any further issues. For this, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Gmail app or simply browse for Gmail.
- Next, click on Create an account on the top right.
- Here, fill out your name, username & password and proceed by tapping the Next button at the bottom.
- On the next screen, provide your phone number, alternate recovery email id, birth date & gender. Once filled, tap the Next button to proceed.
Note: [In the phone no section change your country to any allowed region and provide any random no of the provided country]
- When asked permission for verifying the phone no, select the “Not now” option and proceed.
- Lastly, agree to the terms & conditions by selecting the “I agree” option.
Your new email-id is successfully created for the allowed region. Now you can log in with this email ID to download the game.
Solution 2: Use VPN
Once you generated your new email-id, the next thing you have to do is to install a good VPN. Make sure to get top-ranked VPNs as normal VPNs leads you to connect to unsupported regions which further again can hurdle you from playing the game. Hereby, we suggest you to use ExpressVPN to download Apex legends Mobile on your Android device.
Moreover, for detailed information on the best VPNs go through our guide Best Android VPN Apps.
Once you are done with downloading the VPN open the Apex Legends Mobile app then launch the VPN and connect it to the above-mentioned allowed regions to play the game without any interruptions.
Also Read: How to Use A VPN On Android: Complete Guide
Solution 3: Clear Your Google Play Store Cache Data
The next solution you can use to fix Apex legends mobile not available in your region is by clearing cache data on your Google Play Store app. Flushing cache data will not only reduce the load on the Play store app but will also help you to get rid of this error problem. To do so, follow the instructions as guided:
- Go to Android Settings.
- Next, select Apps management.
- Now click on the App list to open and look for the Google Play Store app.
- Once found, tap it and on the opened app screen, click on Storage usage.
- Lastly, click on the Clear data & Clear cache options one after another to clear the app.
Solution 4: Change Google Account Country
Lastly, you can also go for changing your Google account country to get rid of this error. Changing the country on your Google account will solve your error problem thereby letting you download the game. Change the country by following below mentioned steps:
- Visit Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Click on the Profile icon at the top-right corner.
- Select Settings from the appeared options list.
- Then, go for the option General and click on Account and device preferences.
- Next, click on Country & Profiles and click the country where you want to add an account.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen guide to add a payment method for that country.
Note: [This might take 48 hours to get your Profile updated]
How Do I Fix “Apex Legends Mobile Not Available in Your Region” on iPhone?
If you are an iPhone user and you are facing the same error problem while downloading Apex Legends Mobile on your device then follow the below steps as instructed to get out of the Apex legends Mobile not available in your country error issue in no time.
- Go to Apple Store and look tap on Profile
- Next, select Account and tap on Country/region
- Now, choose one of the Apex Legends Mobile mentioned allowed regions and for billing address select any random address from the country you have chosen.
- Save the made changes.
- Then, look for Apex Legends Mobile and click the Get button to start downloading.
- After that, download a good VPN and connect it to one of the allowed region servers.
- Lastly, launch the app and enjoy playing your game.
Well, players found such errors irritating as it restricts them from expanding their hands-on newly launched games due to their limited launch. But now after reading this blog you can easily enjoy playing limited launch games even from a restricted region.
I hope the article served you well with all your questions answered and giving you the resolution to get past Apex Legends Mobile not available in your region error in no time. Regarding any queries or doubts related to this particular article, you can get back to us on Twitter or Facebook.
Harjeet is a professional blogger who loves to write blogs about Android & iOS-related topics. She dedicated her 2+ years in the technology field, tackling all kinds of issues, errors and other problems. Currently, she is contributing to Android Data Recovery Blogs to guide users to solve several Android-related issues or any other problems. Before working for Android Data Recovery, she freelanced for various sites. Apart from writing, Harjeet is a music lover and fond of reading books.