Huawei Honor phones cover every mid-range phone and users use it to capture the best moments of life from it. But sometimes, these essential pictures and videos are deleted and if this has happened with you as well then you are in the right place. In this blog, you will come to know about how to recover lost data from Huawei Honor devices using Huawei Honor Recovery along with other possible manual methods.
Therefore, read this entire blog to recover inaccessible files from Huawei Honor smartphones…
To rescue missing data from Huawei Honor phones, we recommend this tool:
This effective tool will recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from any data loss situations in no time. Now recover your lost and deleted data in just 3 easy steps:
Efficient Way To Recover Deleted Or Lost Data From Huawei Honor without Backup
Huawei Honor Recovery is one of the amazing tools to rescue deleted files from Huawei phones. This is a great utility specially designed to recover deleted data from Huawei Honor Phones.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data, this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, call history, contacts, and many other files from any Huawei phone and tablets.
The best thing about this tool is that it can recover deleted files from Huawei Honor internal as well as external memory. The software comes with an advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Types of data and Huawei Honor phone models it supports
|Data Types||text messages, call history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document, WhatsApp chats, notes and others|
|Phone Models||Honor T1, Honor 4X, Honor 6 Plus, Honor Holly, Honor 6, Honor X1, Honor 4C, Honor Bee, Honor 7, Honor 5X, Honor Holly 2 Plus, Honor 9, Honor 10|
So, why wait when you have just an amazing tool to use? Simply Download Huawei Honor Recovery to get back lost files from Huawei phones.
Check out the steps to use this software by visiting the user guide section.
Manual methods to get back missing data from Huawei Honor phone
Now we will go through the manual methods that can help you to restore deleted data from the Honor phone. Remember that all these methods are used by users who encountered the same situation as you. So, the methods have the capability to bring back your erased content from the phone.
Method 1: Retrieve data from Honor phone using Google Drive
You must be familiar with Google Drive that gives 15GB storage space to store your important data. Here you can store pictures, audios, videos and other files as a backup.
So, before your files are deleted, if you have created a backup of your files in Google Drive then follow the below steps to recover them:
- First, open Google Drive app on your phone as it comes by default nowadays or you can open it on browser
- After that, sign in with your Google account and go to the Drive section
- Here you can see several files you have uploaded to My Drive
- Now choose the data like videos or photos from it and after selecting, click on Download This will save your files to the desired location on Honor phone
Method 2: How to recover missing Huawei files using Google account
Sometimes, the above method does not work for you, then to get back deleted files from Google Drive, you need to do a factory reset your phone. Follow the below steps:
- First, go to Settings > Factory reset > Factory Reset/Wipe Data and restart your phone
- When your device reboots, enter Gmail ID and hit on Next option
- And after this, you will see an option asking whether you wish to restore data from an old backup that is saved on Gmail account, then tap on Confirm option
- Now wait for some time as the restoring process may take some time
Method 3: How to rescue deleted data from Huawei Backup
If you have a habit of backing up your important files from the phone then obviously you have used Huawei Backup app to save your important files. This is one of the best ways to backup every valuable data from phone and whenever you encounter data loss, using this backup helps you to restore files on it.
You can check out more details about the Huawei backup app on PHONE BACKUP AND RESTORE GUIDE – HUAWEI.
So, if you have used this backup feature then below mentioned steps are for you:
- First, open Backup app on your Huawei phone and then click on Restore option
- Now select the data source you want to restore and then click on Next
- Here on Select Data screen, select those data you want to restore
- After that, click on Start restoration
- When a dialog box appears, select the desired location for restoring files like videos, audio, photos, etc
- And at last, click on OK to start the restoration process
Method 4: Get back missing Huawei Honor videos/photos from Google Photos
You should know that to avoid any kind of unwanted data loss situation, you should always switch on backup & sync option in Google photos. Remember that with the help of this process, you can recover deleted photos from honor 8, recover deleted files from honor 9 lite or any other Huawei Honor phones.
Also, don’t forget that your stored videos or photos when deleted go directly to the Trash folder where the files only remain for 60 days. The steps are easy to follow:
- First, go to Google Photos app and click on the Menu option
- You can see “Trash” option on the left side
- Click on it and you will see your deleted videos/photos
- Choose the files you want to restore and click on Restore Doing this will help you to retrieve deleted files easily
Bonus Tip: How to backup important data from Huawei Honor phone
As you know that backup is very important nowadays as you don’t know when you can come across a data loss situation from your phone. Therefore, you should have the habit of regularly backing up files to any safe place.
You have lots of backup ways like Google Drive, SD card, computer, cloud feature, third-party apps, etc. In this context, an alternative way is using Android Data Backup & Restore. This is a professional tool to back up every important file from an Android phone.
Data like contacts, pictures, documents, videos, call logs, etc can be backed up and whenever required, you can use this tool to restore the content.
Huawei phone data are also lost or deleted similar to other devices and this is one of the frustrating situations that no user wants to face. However, if you have a backup of your data then you can easily restore those from backup otherwise you need a recovery tool that is explained in this blog.
Henry Morgan is a professional blogger who loves to write blogs about Android & iOS related topics. He lives in Northern California and has almost 15 years of experience in the field of technology, tackling all kind of issues, errors or other problems. Currently he is a great contributor on Android Data Recovery Blogs and his blogs are loved by people where he guides to solve several Android related issues or any other problems. During his busy schedule, Henri finds some moments to spend time with his family and loves to play cricket.