The Perfect solution to recover lost or deleted data from HTC One M10
Data from the phone gets deleted by mistake, by selecting factory reset or due to other factors. Recovery of lost or deleted data is possible with the support of Android Recovery Tool. As it is scans the device and recovers the data that was previously stored in your HTC One M10 phone.
- Retrieves lost data from memory card.
- Recover photos, videos, call logs, contacts, whatsapp messages, text messages etc.
- Get back your lost data from Android Phones and Android Tablets
- Rescue erased important documents and emails.
HTC One M10 is a new phone in the series of HTC One. The other series of are HTC One M4, M5, M6, M7, M8 and M9.Since data loss has become one of the most common problem, people tend to lose data from their Android Phone. People who own HTC One M10 are always concerned about the security of their gadgets and data stored in their phone. Though phone protection can be down with the help of screen guard and mobile cases & covers but in case if you lost data from your phone then you can easily retrieve them with the help of Android Data Recovery.
Why HTC One M10 Data Deletion Takes Place
Why and how Android Data deletion takes place? If you are looking for a solution to Retrieve Lost or Deleted Data from HTC One M10, then it is also important for you to know other scenarios through which you may face data loss on your Android phone so that you can avoid future loss:
- While deleting unwanted files such as images, videos, SMS, WhatsApp messages, audio files, contacts, etc. In this case, a user select the unwanted file but it may be that they select some important files by accidentally and press Delete command.
- Virus attacks to your android tab/phone or memory card will corrupt the stored data and makes them inaccessible.
- User may also face complete data loss if they by mistake execute ‘Delete All’ option on their Android device.
- Abrupt or improper removal of memory card from smartphones will result in deletion of entire data stored on the card.
- Malfunctions of system files could also lead to the corruption of files and thereby your files become inaccessible.
Well, these are some common situations; however, there are other various scenarios through which user face data loss on Android device. No matter whatever may be the reason you can still Recover Deleted Data from HTC One M10 with the use of recommended Android Data Recovery Software.
Best Way To Recover lost Files from HTC One M10
For the recovery of your HTC One M10 Android phone data, you must try some reliable tool to retrieve lost or deleted data from HTC One M10. For recovery of your android device data most trusted solution is Android Data Recovery Software, as this tool is well capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets. . This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices. The best thing about this tool is that it can extract deleted data from internal as well as external memory. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
You Might Also be Interested In:
- Recover deleted photos from HTC one
- Recover Lost Data/Files from HTC One M8
- Recover Photos/Contacts/SMS from HTC One M9 Plus
- Recover Deleted Data from HTC One M7
- Recover Deleted Files from HTC One A9
Features of Android Data Recovery Tool
- Retrieve lost/deleted contacts, photos, video, audio, document files, call history, SMS, etc.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
Steps To Retrieve Lost Or Deleted Data From HTC One M10
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Preventive Measures To Follow:
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- Maintain regular backup of your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.