Recover Deleted Data (Photos, Messages, Contacts, Videos, Music, Documents, etc.) from HTC Desire 816 Phone!
Data loss is inevitable – Accidental deletion, rooting, factory reset, or ROM flashing all these things can make you lose data.
Similar is the case with HTC desire phones. You might accidentally delete or lost data from HTC desire 816 phone. But luckily, you got HTC Desire Data Recovery software which is specially designed to Recover Deleted Data from HTC Desire 816 like SMS, contacts, photos, video and many more from your HTC phones and tablets.
With help of HTC desire recovery software, you can:
- Effectively retrieve lost SMS, contacts, photos, video, notes, whatsApp messages, call history, documents and other files from HTC Android phones.
- Directly detect and scan SIM card and phone’s internal/external memory and extract data.
- Preview data and restore them selectively.
- Works well with all HTC Android phones such as HTC Desire 816, 820, 830, 825, 630, 626 dual SIM, U Ultra, UPlay, U11, etc.
- Fully compatible with rooted HTC smartphones and tablet.
Please Help!!! All of my stored data on my HTC Desire 816 has got deleted by mistake. My phone was full with memorable photos, important contacts & SMS, whatApp images and messages, songs, video files and many other files. The deletion of file has taken place when file transfer from phone to computer failed. Is there any tool that can recover deleted data from my HTC Desire 816?
Losing data while transferring photos is one of the common reasons, however, there are many other reasons that you will learn below. Nevertheless, don’t panic!!! No matter whatever may be the reasons you can easily restore your HTC Desire 816 data back with the help of Android Data Recovery Tool.
Additional Reading: Recover Deleted Files From HTC Evo Easily
Reasons: Why HTC Desire 816 Data Gets Deleted or Become Inaccessible
Below mentioned are some of the common reasons by which HTC Desire 816 data becomes inaccessible:
- Virus/Malware Infection – This is one of the prime factors that can easily corrupt the data stored in your HTC Desire 816 Phone making the files inaccessible. The virus may infect your smartphones when you transfer files from infected PC or when you download infected files from the internet.
- Improper Handling of Memory Card – Almost all Android phones has memory card slot that allow a user to store data. Improper ejecting of memory card from the HTC Desire 816 while transferring data may result in data loss.
- Factory Resetting – There is a factory setting option available in your Android phone and tablet. If you perform the factory reset of your HTC Desire 816, then it will completely delete data (messages, contacts, photos, videos and music files) stored in your device.
- Unintentionally or Accidentally Deleting Files – You might be deleting files from your HTC Desire 816 device to free up some space to add new data. In such case, you may accidentally delete some of your important files. Further, if you mistakenly press ‘Delete All’ button while erasing particular files will erase all data.
- Formatting Android Phone/Tab – Inadvertently/Accidentally or intentionally formatting the Android SD card that contain your important photos, videos, audio or any other files will get erased and hence you will not be able to access your files.
In any of the above-mentioned reason, your HTC Desire 816 phone data will become inaccessible. But you do not need to worry at all as you can easily Recover Deleted or Lost Files from HTC Desire 816 with the help of appropriate Android Data Recovery Software.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Lost Contacts From HTC One Series Phone X9
How To Recover Deleted/Lost Data from HTC Desire 816
Android Data Recovery is a perfect HTC desire recovery software, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted/Lost/Missing or Erased Data from HTC Desire 816 and other HTC Android phones such as HTC Desire 816, 820, 830, 825, 630, 626 dual SIM, U Ultra, UPlay, U11, etc.
No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss or deletion of data, this tool help to recover deleted photos HTC desire 816 as well as voice recordings, WhatsApp chat history, text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can Recover Deleted Files from HTC Desire 816 phone’s internal as well as external memory.
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this HTC desire 816 recovery tool to solve HTC Desire 816 Data Recovery problems. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download HTC desire 816 recovery software for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your HTC desire 816 phone. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- HTC Phone data recovery – recover photos, contacts, sms
- How to Recover Files from HTC Butterfly
- Recover Deleted Files from HTC One A9
- Recover Deleted Data from HTC One M8/M9/X/M7/Mini
Benefits of Using HTC Desire Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to Get Back Deleted/Lost Files from HTC Desire 816. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: How to Retrieve Lost or Deleted Data from HTC One M10
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from HTC Desire 816
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Deleted Data from HTC One X/S/V
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.