Rescue deleted/Lost files from Xiaomi phone
Xiaomi Android Data Recovery software allows you to restore accidentally deleted or formatted data from your Xiaomi phone. It uses most advance technique to restore the lost data and not only best for Xiaomi data recovery but also rescue deleted files from other android device such as Samsung, LG, Sony, HTC, Nexus, Motorola etc.
- Recovers lost files from Xiaomi along with other android devices
- Retrieves every lost data from device such as includes photos, videos, audios, contacts, reminders, notes, text messages etc
- Scans the entire memory of the device and restores the deleted data without any fail
Xiaomi mobile phones have become famous because it runs on Android OS and many people are using it. It gives great quality pictures and video recording. One can store lots of data on it such as text messages, contacts, notes, photos, videos and other documents. However, it is really an irritating situation when one loses data from their Xiaomi mobile phones. There are many reasons through which one can delete or lose their data. Some of the reasons are mentioned below:
Reasons behind Deletion/Losing Your Data from Android Phone/Tab
- Mistakenly or Accidental Deletion – Mistakenly or accidental deletion of data (photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes, audio files, etc) from your Android device is most commonly encountered situation of data loss. You might also press “Delete All” button my mistake and as a result, you lose data.
- Formatting the Android Device containing Media and Other files – Sometimes when you connect your Android device to PC, it shows error message such as ‘Drive F: is not formatted, do you want to format it now’. Many users proceed further by clicking on ‘Yes’ and, as a result, entire data stored in drive gets deleted.
- Using the same card on Different Devices – If you are using the same memory card on different devices like Android phone, digital cameras, Android tablet, laptop, iPhone, etc, then it could result in card or file system corruption leading to severe data loss.
- Accidental formatting of Android Memory Card – Almost every Android smartphone/Tab offer “Format Option”. While looking for some files in your Android phone if by mistake you click on “Format” option then all data stored in your memory card will get erased.
- Other Reasons – Other reason like virus infections, file system corruption, upgrading your phone Android OS to latest version, performing the factory reset, etc ends up with data loss on Android phone.
What if above situation happens with you? You might be thinking that your data are lost and gone forever and it cannot be restored. But now, this is no longer a problem! With the help of Android Data Recovery Software, you can easily Recover Deleted Files from Xiaomi Phone.
Use Xiaomi Android Data Recovery Tool
Xiaomi Android Data Recovery is a great utility, which is particularly designed to Recover Deleted Data from Xiaomi Phone. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of data this tool is capable of retrieving all types of files such as text messages, calls history, contacts, photos, videos, audio files, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets. The best thing about this tool is that it can solve Xiaomi Phone data recovery issue from internal as well as external memory.
The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to restore deleted data from their Xiaomi Android Phone.
In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time. Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Be Interested In:
- Recover Deleted Data from TCL Alcatel OneTouch Android Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet 2 Recovery
- Recover Deleted Data from Lenovo IdeaPhone S560
- Recover Deleted Data from Micromax Canvas 4
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from Xiaomi Phone
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Things to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.