Easily Restore the Lost/Deleted Screenshots from Android device without any problem
With the help of Android Data Recovery software, you can get back the lost screenshots from your device no matter accidentally deleted or desperately. This software instantly retrieves deleted files and recover deleted screenshot from Android device with help of few simple steps. It is compatible with all android versions.
With the use of Screenshot Recovery Software for Android, one can easily:
- Get back the lost screenshot from android device quickly.
- Restores other data as well like photos, audio, contacts, videos, reminders etc without losing any original data.
- The software supports images in .jpg, .gif, .png, .tiff, .bmp with many more other formats.
- Fully compatible with Samsung Galaxy, HTC One, LG G, Sony Xperia, Huawei, Xiaomi, and so on.
Capturing screen state on Android has become very easy now. Screenshots are the files on Android phone or tablets that gives you the exact images as it is shown on the screen and get saved on Android devices as image file format.
User just need to press two buttons (power + volume) or just tap on the shortcut that comes in many Android devices to just take screenshot. There are various reasons for user to capture screenshots such as for sharing, for certifying or for any other usage.
Since, screenshot is like photo files, it is possible that user may lose or delete screenshot accidentally from their Android devices. For example some junk cleaning apps that come for Android detect screenshot as junk files and when you use the app to clean junk files then your screenshots stored in the devices also got deleted.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Files Deleted by Android Clean Master
Let us Take Practical Example:
How can I recover my deleted screenshots?
I accidentally deleted my screenshots. How can I get them back? Please help.
– Original Post from Android Central Forums
Some other reasons for the deletion of files from Android devices are mentioned below.
Reasons Behind Deletion/Losing Your Screenshots from Android Phone/Tab
- Mistakenly or Accidental Deletion – It normally happens where you may mistakenly or accidentally delete data (screenshot, photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes, audio files, etc) from your Android device. You might also press “Delete All” button my mistake and as a result, you lose data.
- Formatting the Android Device containing Media and Other files – Sometimes when you connect your Android device to PC, it shows error message such as ‘Drive F: is not formatted, do you want to format it now’. Many users proceed further by clicking on ‘Yes’ and, as a result, entire data stored in drive gets deleted.
- Accidental formatting of Android Memory Card – Almost every Android smartphone/Tab offer “Format Option”. While looking for some files in your Android phone if by mistake you click on “Format” option then all data stored in your memory card will get erased.
- Using the same card on Different Devices – If you are using the same memory card on different devices like Android phone, digital cameras, Android tablet, laptop, iPhone, etc, then it could result in card or file system corruption leading to severe data loss.
- Other Reasons – other reason such as virus infections, file system corruption, upgrading your phone Android OS to latest version, performing the factory reset, etc could result in data loss on Android phone.
What if above situation happens with you? You might be thinking that your screenshots are lost and gone forever and it cannot be restored. But now, this is no longer a problem! With the help of Android Data Recovery Software, you can easily recover deleted/lost screenshots on Android.
Additional Reading: 2 Simplest Ways to Recover Deleted Prisma Photos from Android Phone
Recovering Deleted or Lost Screenshots on Android
One of the appropriate screenshot recovery software for Android is Android Data Recovery, which is designed to recover deleted screenshots on Android. No matter whatever may be the reasons behind the loss of screenshots files or deleted screenshot folder, this Android screenshot recovery tool is capable of retrieving all types of files including screenshots, text messages, calls history, contacts, whatsapp data, photos, videos, audio, document files and many other files from any Android phone and tablets.
The best part about this software is that it can solve Screenshots Recovery from Android’s internal as well as external memory (SD card). The software comes with advanced scan algorithm that scans the android devices and restores every bit of data from it. It scans your storage device deeply and detects all deleted/lost files and recovers them. After the recovery, it allows you to preview the recoverable items for quick access.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Lost/Deleted Instagram Photos from Android Phone
Today, there are millions of satisfied users across the world that has used this tool to restore lost/deleted screenshots from Android phone/tablets. In other words, it can be said that this is the only recommended and secure ways through which you can restore deleted data from any Android Phone & Tablets in very quick time.
Hence, you can download Android Data Recovery Tool for free to retrieve lost, deleted, missing or erased files from Android smartphones and Tab. This tool can also be used to recover data from damaged, corrupted, water damaged, formatted memory cards attached in Android devices.
Note – For successful recovery of deleted screenshots, stop using your Android Phones/Tablet. Because if you add any new data on the device it will overwrite the existing data and thereby you will lose the chances of recovery.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Snapchat Photos/Videos?
- How to recover deleted video from android?
- How to Recover WhatsApp Photos and Videos from Android
- Recover Deleted Or Lost Audio Files From Android
Advantages of using Android Data Recovery Software
- Recovers all lost/deleted contacts, call history, SMS, photos, video, audio, document files, etc.
- Scans both internal and external memory and restore data from Android Device.
- It is robust software hence it does not modify the original structure of the files.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models (including Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Oppo, etc) & Various Android OS (including Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, etc)
- The tool comes with preview option that allow a user to see the “Preview” of the recovered files, to ensure whether you have selected the right file for recovery.
- The software has user-friendly interface and, therefore, it can be easily operated by people who have very less technical knowledge.
- Customer support service is available to help users via instant live chat and email response within 24 hours.
- Free Trial of the software is available that allow you to check the reliability and features of the software. However, if you have purchased the software even then also you have 30 days money back guarantee.
So these are the key features of this recovery tool that will help you to get back deleted sreenshots on Android. Hence, if you lost or deleted above mentioned data or files from your Android devices then without any delay use this amazing tool and get the satisfied result.
Additional Reading: How to Easily Unlock Android SIM Card In Simple Steps!
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost Screenshots From Android
Tips to Remember
To avoid data loss from Android phone in future, follow the below-mentioned tips:
- You must regularly backup your important Android data such as screenshots, contacts list, text messages, images, videos, audio files and other data to your PC.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Before deleting unwanted files or formatting Android memory card check twice or thrice and then proceed further.
- It is suggested that you must stop taking pictures/record videos when your Android smartphone battery is low.
- Do not connect your Android device to virus infected computer and also do not take files from any infected device.
- Install a good quality anti-virus app on your Android device to protect it from virus/malware attack.
- Do not remove or eject memory card improperly from your Android Tab/Phone.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to recover screenshots after factory reset?
Generally, users wipe their Android phone but forget to backup their useful data from the phone. Many users want to recover lost screenshots after a factory reset. It’s possible to retrieve them with the use of recovery software. Android Data Recovery is the best-recommended tool to use to get back lost or deleted screenshots after factory reset Android phone.
Is there an app to recover deleted screenshots on Android?
You can find third party apps on Google play store for screenshots recovery. One such tool available is DigDeep Image Recovery. This is a third-party tool but very useful to retrieve missing or disappeared screenshots, pictures etc from Android. This is easy to use and gives an option to restore data from the phone that occurs unexpectedly.
How can I get back my accidentally deleted screenshots?
Well, if you have created a backup of your screenshots then you can restore them from there. There are several backup ways like Google Photos, Google Drive etc. But when there is no backup then use of Android Data Recovery can help to rescue deleted screenshots on Android. It works in any data loss situation and easy to use.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.
Henry Morgan is a professional blogger who loves to write blogs about Android & iOS related topics. He lives in Northern California and has almost 15 years of experience in the field of technology, tackling all kind of issues, errors or other problems. Currently he is a great contributor on Android Data Recovery Blogs and his blogs are loved by people where he guides to solve several Android related issues or any other problems. During his busy schedule, Henri finds some moments to spend time with his family and loves to play cricket.