Somehow you lost your Samsung secure folder’s photos and now wondering how to recover them? If Yes, try out the mentioned ways in this guide to recover photos from Samsung secure folder.
In this extensive guide, we have covered secure folder deleted files recovery methods both with and without backup.
So, let’s get started…
To Recover Deleted Pictures from Samsung Secure Folder, we recommend this tool:
This effective tool will recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from any data loss situations in no time. Now recover your lost and deleted data in just 3 easy steps:
How To Recover Photos from Samsung Secure Folder?
Method 1: Use Samsung Photo Recovery (Quick Recovery)
To recover deleted photos from Samsung secure folder without backup, we recommend you use Samsung Photo Recovery.
This amazing software can easily recover photos from secure folder Samsung. Besides, the software is capable of recovering other deleted or lost data including videos, audio files, documents, call logs, contacts, voice memos, calendars, and many more.
It supports 1000+ Android phones including Samsung. Moreover, the software is designed in a way that it can recover data from different data loss scenarios such as black screen phones, broken phones, SD card issues, factory reset, locked phones, rooted phones, and others.
So, just download the software and follow it’s below user instructions.
Steps Guide For Samsung Photo Recovery
Method 2: Recover Photos from Secure Folder Samsung with Backup
Now, if you already have a backup of Samsung secure folder data, the recovery process would relatively be easy.
Here are the steps referred from Samsung community:
- Open Samsung Secure Folder.
- Tap on the three vertical dots given at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Go to the Settings.
- Tap on the Backup and Restore.
- Next, tap on Restore.
- Select the device and the photos you want to restore.
- Tap on the Restore Now button.
- Now, all the backed-up photos will be restored on your device.
Method 3: Use Samsung Cloud Backup to Recover Photos
If you have enabled Samsung Cloud backup for your Secure Folder, you may be able to restore your deleted photos from a previous backup.
To do this, follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings on your Samsung phone.
- Head to the Cloud and accounts option.
- Tap on Samsung Cloud> Manage cloud storage.
- Go to the Secure folder. Here, select the backup file and click on Restore.
How to Backup Samsung Secure Folder Data?
Backing up your phone data is always a good option to avoid data loss situations. So, let’s check out the steps to backup your Samsung secure folder data:
- Launch Samsung Secure Folder.
- Tap on the Menu (three vertical dots at the top-right corner of the screen).
- Select the Settings option.
- Tap on the Add account.
- Now, enter the username and password of your Samsung account > tap on the Sign In button. If you don’t have a Samsung account, then register for it.
- After this, select the Back up Secure Folder data.
- Next, select the items (e.g. contacts, photos, videos, calendar, music, notes, apps, etc.) you want to backup and tap on the Back Up Now button.
- Now, all of the Samsung Secure Folder data will be backed up on the Samsung Cloud.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the Secure Folder on Samsung?
Secure Folder is a feature on Samsung smartphones that allows users to create a private, encrypted space on their device to store files, apps, and data. It is useful for storing sensitive information such as personal documents, financial information, or private photos and videos.
Can the data on Samsung Secure folder can be accessed by others?
The Secure Folder is isolated from the rest of the device and requires a separate login to access. So, the data stored on it is protected by an additional layer of security beyond the device's lock screen and cannot be accessed by others.
Is it possible to recover files from Samsung secure folder?
Yes, the deleted data from Samsung secure folder can be recovered. So, it doesn’t matter, whether you have a backup or not, you can recover the secure folder data using Samsung Data Recovery software in this guide.
So, this is all about secure folder deleted files recovery. I hope we served you better and the mentioned methods helped you recover photos from Samsung secure folder.
Although, we recommend you always back up your phone data using Backup & Restore tool to avoid getting into such data loss scenarios.
Harjeet is a professional blogger who loves to write blogs about Android & iOS-related topics. She dedicated her 2+ years in the technology field, tackling all kinds of issues, errors and other problems. Currently, she is contributing to Android Data Recovery Blogs to guide users to solve several Android-related issues or any other problems. Before working for Android Data Recovery, she freelanced for various sites. Apart from writing, Harjeet is a music lover and fond of reading books.