Simple and Easy Way To Recover Lost or Deleted Contacts From Android SIM Card, Phones & Tablets Without Any Backup!
The contacts gets deleted or lost unexpectedly. This generally happens if you have unknowingly deleted the contacts or you have formatted your phone. And you are not having any backup of the contacts. In such cases you can easily recover deleted or lost contacts from Android devices with the help of Android Contacts Recovery Software.
With the use of this contacts recovery software for Android, one can easily:
- Restore lost, deleted erased, missing contacts/phone numbers from Android Phones, Tablet and SIM card.
- Recover Job title, email, phone and name stored in contact and will be exported as VCF/CSV/HTML formats.
- Recover contacts loss in any situation such as deletion, factory settings restore, jailbreak failure, Android broken, damaged or locked, etc.
- Also retrieve lost or deleted text messages, call logs, photos, videos, audio, whatsapp chat history, document files and much more.
- Support recovery of contacts from all Android phones and tablets such as Samsung, LG, Motorola, Google, Xolo, Gionee, HTC, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Sony, etc.
The core function of mobile phone is communication and contacts are the very important part of communication. Many Android users are totally dependent on their mobile contacts and for those types of users contact deletion or corruption is very difficult situation. In Android phone contacts deletion is very easier because contacts get easily affected by any external or internal problem. It happens due to many problems such as due to application malfunctioning, virus attack, due to hardware problem, accidental deletion, due to formatting etc.
Additional Reading: Android SMS Recovery – Recover Text Messages from Android Devices!
Do you have unfortunately deleted contacts from your Android smartphone?
Let us Take Real User Example – How One Lost Their Contacts from Android
How to recover contacts from my Samsung Galaxy?
There were too much data on my Galaxy Note. I just want to clean it up, but accidentally deleted the whole contacts list. I checked my Google account. There is no backup. How can I get them back? Is there any way to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy Note?
– Original Post from Android Central Forums
Well, it is very normal and general for the users of Android Smartphone that they by mistake or unluckily delete their some or all contacts from the Android device. And in malice of a lot of effort they are incapable to recover their contacts. It happens due to lots of causes.
Let us know what are those causes responsible for the deletion or loss of contacts from Android phones or tablets or SIM Card.
Additional Reading: Android Call Log Recovery: Recover Deleted/Lost Call History From Android
Common Causes For The Loss of Contacts From Android
- Accidental Deletion is one of the major issues for the loss of phone numbers from the mobile devices.
- The device gets broken or damage or encounters Android system crash.
- Flashing of ROM.
- Restoring Android device to factory restore setting.
- Virus infection to the device corrupts all data including cell phone numbers.
- Other reasons are OS update, system malfunctions, hardware or software problems, rooting, etc.
These are some common reasons, but there could be more several other reasons that could lead to the deletion or lost of phone numbers from the Android phones, tablets or SIM card.
Nevertheless, now the question arises that is it possible to retrieve deleted or lost contacts from Android devices?
Let us know the answer below!
Additional Reading: Recover Lost or Deleted Data/Files from Android Internal Memory
Is it Possible to Retrieve Deleted or Lost Contacts from Android Devices?
When the contacts gets deleted from the Android device it does not really gets erased permanently from the memory until you overwrite these contacts with adding any new data or contacts on your device, the space is marked as empty so that you can add new data and hence, the deleted contacts is not seen.
Therefore it is always advised to stop using the phone after losing your contacts and if you really want to get back deleted phone numbers from Android then immediately apply Android Contacts Recovery Tool.
So, the answer is “Yes”, it is to retrieve deleted or lost contacts from Android devices with the help of Contact Recovery software for Android.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Android Data after Factory Reset!
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Contacts from Android
As I mentioned above you must use Android Data Recovery (recommended by expert) which is perfect Android Contacts Recovery software which is designed for recovering back your deleted, lost, erased, missing contacts from your Android phones and tablets. The best part about this contacts recovery for Android is that it also retrieves lost contacts from Android SIM Card. It easily gets back all your contacts and any other data from any situation before the phone data is overwritten by new information.
It is magical Android contacts recovery tool which is designed for recovering all the deleted and lost contacts and other data from your Android device. This software tool not only recover lost contacts but it also restore back the detailed information about the contacts such as phone number names, date, time, address etc. It easy and very fast to operate even the non technical person can easily extract their deleted contacts from their device in very short span of time.
Note: If you have kept the backup of all your contacts (check Google account, may be you have synced your contacts) then you can use the backup to restore your contacts. Also, many people have habits of keeping the contacts in diary.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How To Secure Android: 10 Tips for Securing Your Phone/Tablet
- How To Unlock Android Phone If It Gets Locked Due To Any Possible Reasons
- How to Recover WhatsApp Audio, Videos and Photos from Android
- Android File Recovery: Recover Deleted or Lost Data From Android Phones & Tablets
What Does Android Recovery Software Do –
Scans and recovers contacts from the Android device-
- After connecting the Android device to the computer it automatically scans the device
- After this it recovers all the deleted phone numbers and export then in HTML Format in the PC which can be easily read or printed.
Creates backup and re-sync data on the computer-
- This recovery tool detects the deleted data and the existing data and shows them in different colors in the result.
- It even allows the user to browse or backup the device data and stores them on the computer.
Provides selective recovery and previews-
- This recovery tool recovers all the data it provides and generates preview of all of them that is to be recovered.
- It provides an easy recovery of the selective items with help of its easy-to-use user interface.
Additional Reading: Android Photo Recovery-Recover Images from Android
Steps To Recover Lost or Deleted Contacts from Android Devices [Phones/Tablets/SIM Card]
Step 1: Connect Your Android Device With PC
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and choose Data Recovery among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
In case your android device’s OS version is 4.2.2 or above, then a pop up message will appear on your Android phone, tap on OK to allow USB debugging.
Step 2: Choose File Types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you’d like to restore. And after it click “Next” to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan Your Device to Find the Lost Data On It
There are two scanning modes are available first is Standard and the second one is Advance.
Read the given description below the both options and select one from “Standard Mode” and “Advanced Mode” according to your requirement.
Click on the “Start” to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After it, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes.
Note: Sometime a Superuser authorization confirmation message will appear on your device during the scan process. If you receive this type of message then you should click “Allow” to continue the process.
Step 4: Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you must preview the recoverable data one by one. Check the items that you want and click “Recover” to save them all on your computer.
Related User Guide | Android SD Card Data Recovery | Android Data Recovery for Mac
Since the contacts are the main source for the communication and if you lose those contacts then it becomes very big headache for us. So, if you have lost or deleted your important phone numbers or contacts from Android devices then immediately apply Android Contacts Recovery Software, if you do not have any backup of your contacts in any other locations.
If you have found this article useful and helpful, then please do not forget to share it.