Restore lost messages from broken Samsung Phone, easily:
If the Smartphone gets broken, then it may lead to loss of data. This may happen due to physical level or on the software level, in any of the two cases your important data including your messages will be lost, same is the case with Samsung Phone. In such cases, erased messages can be recovered with the help of Android Data Recovery Tool, easily.
Additional functions of this software:
- Recover your personal documents and emails.
- Rescue deleted, lost, or hidden data from all models of Android devices.
- Get back erased data from the formatted memory card.
- Restore deleted or lost data after factory reset.
- Retrieve lost contacts, text messages, whatsapp messages, call logs, photos, videos, audio files and many more.
Text Messages play an important and convenient role in communication between the cell phone users.
Samsung users may experience these too. Sending and receiving of messages play an essential role in our everyday life. You can even use to save some interesting, monumental and useful in these text messages.
But if one day Samsung Phone gets suddenly damaged and as a result the important messages in it becomes lost this can lead to many annoying situation.
Broken or damaging of Samsung Phone is very common situation it happens with many of the Android Samsung users. Sometimes people phones get broken as a result it doesn’t displays anything on the screen then in such a situation it becomes very hard to recover the data stored in the device.
But Samsung Android Data recovery software helps you to recover all your data back from this situation if your mobile phones can be still switched on and make settings, congratulations then you can still have a larger chance of retrieving back your messages from your Android based Samsung Device.
How does Samsung Phones Stores Text messages?
Unlike the multi-media files that are saved on the SD card the text messages are stored on the internal flash memory in every Android based Samsung Phones.
It symbolizes the same storage principle of the hard drive in this when the Samsung phone gets damaged then the text messages that gets delete or clearing of the SMS inbox takes place then deleted messages does not actually gets erased up rather it becomes invisible and inaccessible.
Therefore if you delete your important messages from your Samsung phone carelessly or unintentionally then you need not to worry or panic.
There are still many chances to recover deleted text messages from your Android Phones as long as you haven’t taken in new messages as it overwrites all your deleted messages.
Common reasons that can lead to break your Samsung phone
- The very first reason that almost everyone knows is accidentally dropping the phone. During doing some work or accessing the device, suddenly you or your device fells down or slips from your hand and your device breaks.
Sometimes the case is normal and there is no loss of data but many times, the damage is serious and all data gets lost. In fact, some statistics shows that 50% of devices get break due to dropping from height.
- Samsung devices gets bricked many times and using custom can also lead to phone damage. The phone is not physically damaged but your device cannot run with the defective custom domain.
- Your device might get moisture inside and makes it completely inaccessible. Generally, it is seen that phones are exposed to moisture, which can come from sweat, oil etc. When moisture enters into the device hardware then it can damage the hardware and in this situation, even companies also don’t warranties about this damage.
Does the text messages gets saved to SIM card
The answer is Yes, SIM cards can store data up to 128 KB of data. The data can be anything like text messages, contacts, billing information, data usage etc. But the text messages can get stored on SIM card either temporarily or permanently which totally depends on phone settings.
Does the text message or other data get deleted forever?
No, the text messages or other data does not gets deleted permanently from the device. The text messages remains on the device until any new data is overwritten on that place. However simply deleting data does not guarantee you with permanently data deletion.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung?
If you need to recover deleted Text Messages from your Samsung Mobile Phone then all you need to do is use Samsung Android Data Recovery software for recovering back the deleted text messages from broken Samsung Mobile Phone.
You need to keep in mind that you should stop using the phone to send and receive new text messages to avoid deletion of messages from being overwritten by new data. If you do so then you can easily restore back your deleted data from you device with the help of Samsung Android Data Recovery software.
This efficient recovery tool helps to recover all the text messages directly from your Broken Samsung Phone and even from any other tragic situation.
It even allows you to recover deleted contacts, photos, videos and other deleted files from the Samsung phone, without any quality loss.
Steps for recovering back deleted contacts from your Android based Samsung Phone
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
Useful tips to protect data from Samsung phone and the device itself
- When you but a new phone, don’t forget to buy a phone case to protect from damage
- If your device gets broken then instead of trying on your own to solve the problem you should take it to service center to repair the device and also you can see whether it is in guarantee period.
- If some parts are damaged then you can order the parts only after knowing the exact cause of the problem. This will save both money and time
- You can install any protection software to protect all your data or phone from any kind of malware or virus infection
- Always backup your Samsung phone so that all data can get stored on safe place and you don’t have to deal with any data loss situation.
When any data gets lost from your Samsung phone or other Android devices, then it is an irritating situation for everyone, but we cannot do anything except to face the situation. However before the data gets deleted, few things can be done to save the data.
Backup your important data always on safe place as you can get several ways where you can store your data like Samsung Cloud, Google Drive etc.