Smart way to Transfer Music, SMS, Photos, Video, Calendar and Contacts from HTC to iPhone
Are you looking for options to transfer music, photos, SMS, video, calendar as well as contacts, this is possible with the help of Android Transfer Software. Using this application Tool, you can easily transfer data from HTC to iPhone with a single click.
This application tool can also do:
- Transfer Files among Phones on Different Networks such as Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets
- Backup and Restore your Phone data without losing its quality.
- Transfer photos, videos, text messages, and many other file types.
What’s The Issue?
How can you get your new iPhone when all your data are still on your HTC phone? Are you worried about this? Well no need to worry you can easily transfer your HTC data to iPhone. All you need transfer tools which rescue you from the tiring work of data transfer from one phone to another. Android Transfer Software is the best option for you to move contacts, text messages, music, calendar, videos and photos from HTC to iPhone easily and quick. Wanna safely and easily safely transfer your data between two phones? Here you go:
Ways To Transfer Music, SMS, Photos, Video, Calendar And Contacts From HTC to iPhone
Below here is the complete solution on how to transfer the data from HTC android device to iPhone.
Part 1. How To Transfer Data From HTC To iPhone
Method 1: Manual Way To Move Android Phone Data To iPhone, iPad, Or iPod Touch
For transferring up your data manually from android to iPhone iPad, Or iPod Touch. You need to download the Move to iOS app from your mobile Google play store to move your Android device data to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch set.
You may also like:
Things To Check Before Transferring:
- On your Android device, make sure that the wi-fi is turned on.
- Plug in both of your android device and new iOS device into power.
- Be sure that the content you are transferring, includes what’s on your external Micro SD card, will fit on your new iOS device.
- In order to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
Steps To Perform The Data Transferring Process using Google Play Store App
- When you set up your new iOS device, search for the Apps & Data screen. And then tap to the Move Data from Android.
- Now on your android device, open Move to iOS app and click Continue. Carefully read all the terms and condition which appears on your screen. Tap to the agree option to continue further. Tap to the next option in the top-right corner of the Find Your Code screen.
- On your ios device, tap to the continue option on the screen called Move from Android. Wait for code to appear, it will be of 10 or 6 digit. If your android device shows an alert that have a weak internet connection, then you can ignore it.
- Now, its time to enter your code on your Android device. So, after entering the code wait for the transfer data screen to appear.
- On android device, choose the content you want to transfer and tap to the next option. Though android indicates that the process is completed but leave both device alone until the loading bar which appears on your iOS device finishes. As the complete transferring will take some time, as per how much data you are transferring.
- After finishing up off the loading bar on your ios device, tap to the done option on your android device.hit the continue option on your device and follow the onscreen steps to finish setup for your iOS device.
- Make sure that all your content transferred Music, Books, and PDFs need to be moved over manually.
Method 2: Automatic Way To Transfer Data From Android HTC Mobile To iPhone
Android Transfer Software let you transfer contacts from your old HTC to iPhone with company details, job title and other details. It can easily copy all the text messages and Calendar events. Using this software you can convert video and audio in iPhone compatible format like MP3/MP4. It can switch the albums and photos so that you can easily see them anywhere. The software supports almost every HTC and iPhone devices like HTC One X, HTC Wildfire, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5 iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Why Choose Android Transfer Software?
- One-click Transfer: Are you tired of transferring the data one by one. Now use the single click transfer that let you transfer all the data from HTC to iPhone.
- Not only Transfer Contacts: It not only transfers contacts but you can even copy music, video, photos, calendar and SMS.
- Cross Phone Carriers: No matter when you move files from HTC to iPhone with same or different carrier(s). It doesn’t everything for you.
- Support More Devices: It works excellent with HTC devices and iPhone’s and moreover supports Samsung, iPad, iPod touch, LG, etc.
Steps To Transfer Data Using Android Transfer Software:
- Install iTunes: But you start transferring the files make sure that iTunes is installed on your computer.
- Transfer Cloud contacts: With the help of this software you can copy all contacts, including data present in your accounts, but for that you need to sign in accounts on your HTC phone or tablet and synchronize the contacts to it.
- Nokia (Symbian) phone: Currently the Mac version doesn’t support copying the data to or from Nokia (Symbian) phone.
Step 1: Connect Your Android Phone To Computer.
First of all download, install and launch Android Transfer on your PC and select “Transfer” option among the available modules.
Next connect your Android device to PC via USB cable (make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android). Once, your phone gets connected to PC, your device will get recognized by software automatically and it will get displayed in the primary Window.
Whether, you transfer photos, video or music files, the steps are similar. Here in the below-steps we take photos as an example.
Step 2: Click on Photo tab. From the photo management windows, select your desired photos that you want to transfer and then click on Export > Export to PC.
Step 3: This will bring up the browser windows. Here select the destination path where you want to save photos from your Android device to computer.
If you want, then you can transfer entire photo Album to your PC from Android device.
Apart from exporting photos to PC, it also support export photos to another iOS or Android device. Just connect the target phone to the computer and click on “Export to Device”. Select the targeted phone and all selected photos will be transferred to the target phone.
Part 2. Few Tips on Transferring Apps to iPhone
- Search and Download the Apps from App Store
As the application running on the iPhone got the different formats from APK files so you won’t be allowed to directly transfer apps to iPhone. Well many Android applications have iPhone versions such as the Plants vs. Zombies 2. But if there is no iPhone version you can still find many replacements. Like search and download the apps from iTunes App Store.
Remember some application automatically save data in cloud. In such case, the data will be there when you are using the app on your iPhone.
Have A Look:
Part 3: How to Manage data on your iPhone after Transfer
iTunes will your first choice when you want to manage thing on your iPhone. With the help of this you can easily synchronize video, music, photos, Ebook and many more to your iPhone, and backup all your iPhone data and restore it later.
Hopefully, now you are well efficient in performing shifting off your HTC Android phone data to iPhone. So just perform the above mentioned solution and do share your opinion with us.