Snapchat, the go-to platform for communication and sharing moments globally can cause frustration when it keeps crashing. So, today in our blog, we are going to talk about Snapchat keeps crashing problem in detail, providing you the expert insights and effective solutions to fix it.
To fix various Android problems and errors, we recommend this tool:
This effective tool can fix Android issues such as boot loop, black screen, bricked Android, etc. in no time. Just follow these 3 easy steps:
- Download this Android System Repair tool (for PC only) rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
- Launch the program and select brand, name, model, country/region, and carrier & click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions & wait for repair process to complete.
Troubleshoot Snapchat Keeps Crashing: Get the App Back on Track
Solution 1: Initiate Basic Troubleshoot – Check Basics
- Check Snapchat server: One of the primary reasons for app crashing is server problems. So, start your troubleshooting with a basic checkup i.e. ensuring the Snapchat server is working fine. You can check for server issues through its official Twitter page.
- Ensure a strong internet connection: Another reason that leads apps to crash is slow internet. Ensure to use strong and stable internet to use the app without interruption. Switch between mobile data or WI-FI network if facing network issues in any one of them.
- Reboot your device: Sometimes, temporary device glitches can also cause app crashing problems. To troubleshoot this issue, reboot your device once and relaunch the app again.
Also Read: Quick Fixes: Troubleshoot Snapchat Can’t Connect
Solution 2: Clear Snapchat Cache
A clogged cache on an app can mess with the app’s functioning, leading it to crash. Clearing the cache can help you eliminate this cause and fix the unfortunately Snapchat has stopped Android.
Here’s how to clear Snapchat cache:
- On the Snapchat app, go to the Profile section and click the Settings icon.
- Scroll down to the Account Actions section and choose the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear All elect Snapchat and head to the Storage category.
- Now, click on the Clear cache option followed by hitting Continue.
Solution 3: Log Out & Re-Log Into Account
Account issues might sometimes trigger crashing problems. Logging out and re-logging in can fix the Snapchat keeps kicking me out problem.
- Launch Snapchat on your device and go to your Profile.
- Now, tap the Gear icon (Settings) at the top-right side.
- Scroll down and select the Logout option.
- Wait for some time and re-login to check if the problem is resolved.
Solution 4: Reinstall Snapchat App
Buggy or outdated Snapchat apps can also be the reason why is my Snapchat not working. Here, uninstalling the app and installing the latest version will help you resolve the issue.
Follow the instructions here:
- Go to the Snapchat app on the Home screen.
- Hold the icon and select Uninstall Confirm the same.
- Now, visit the Play Store and install the latest Snapchat version from there.
Also Read: How to Fix Snapchat lagging on Android?
Solution 5: Try Snapchat on Another Device
Snapchat crashing problems can be device-specific. So, here try using the app on another device to see if it is working fine. If the problem resolves, it indicates a device issue but in case continues to crash, try other outlined fixes.
Solution 6: Disable or Uninstall 3rd Party Apps
Using 3rd party apps or plugins may violate Snapchat’s terms of service and leads to crashing problem. Check for such app interruptions and uninstall unauthorized apps & plugins to resolve the issue.
To check, if such is the case, follow the instructions here:
- Press the Power button until the menu shows up.
- Then, hold the Power off Let go when the Reboot to Safe mode prompt appears on the screen.
- Now, tap OK to confirm.
- In safe mode, try using Snapchat to see if working fine. When found working without interruption, find the problematic apps and uninstall them.
Android Repair Tool – Fix Snapchat App Crashing with a Single Click
Before trying any manual solutions, I would like to suggest you go for the Android Repair tool. It is an advanced program that will eventually help you to fix Snapchat keeps stopping problem.
Apart from fixing app crashing issues, it can fix update failed errors, phone won’t charging, software issues, rooting errors, and many more. The best thing about this program is that it supports almost all Android brands.
So, simply download the software and follow the user instructions here.
What can I do to enjoy glitch-free Snapchat experience?
To enhance your Snapchat experience and use it without interruptions, try optimizing the Snapchat app settings, manage the device storage efficiently and effectively, and close necessary running apps in the background.
Can using Snapchat filters cause the app to crash?
In rare cases, some filters may strain the app and cause it to crash. So, in this case, experiment with different filters and monitor the app’s performance while using it.
While Snapchat keeps crashing problem can be frustrating, but it can be manageable with these effective fixes. But even after trying the above solutions, the problem won’t resolve, reach out to customer support.
Henry Morgan is a professional blogger who loves to write blogs about Android & iOS related topics. He lives in Northern California and has almost 15 years of experience in the field of technology, tackling all kind of issues, errors or other problems. Currently he is a great contributor on Android Data Recovery Blogs and his blogs are loved by people where he guides to solve several Android related issues or any other problems. During his busy schedule, Henri finds some moments to spend time with his family and loves to play cricket.