Recover All Kind of Erased Data Such As Photos, Videos, Audio, Documents, Messages and More from Android Tablet!
Summary: If you have accidentally lost deleted data on your Android Tablet that you want to recover, then this page will tell you about the easiest and simplest way to retrieve deleted or lost data from Android Tablet by using Android Tablet Data Recovery software.
With the help of Android Tablet Data Recovery software, one can:
- Recover lost, missing, erased, formatted, deleted files from Android tablet.
- Get back files such as photos, videos, contacts, SMS, whatsapp messages, documents, audio, call history and more.
- Extract files from tablet’s internal memory as well as external SD card.
- Retrieve files from factory reset, locked, virus infected, damaged or screen broken tablet.
- Preview recoverable files within software before recovering and saving them on your system.
- Compatible with all Android tablets such as Samsung, Sony, Acer, Micromax, Lenovo, LG, Pansonic, Xiaomi, etc.
- 100% read-only program. Safe, secure and easy to use.
Tablet is yet another very sophisticated invention which is really in a trend these days. This handled product is widely used in our lives and is also getting popularity which is really a point of threat for desktop computers and laptops. It proved to be simply good leisure accessory which is now lot more powerful and also rooting into the education and business areas.
Among the tablet’s, Apple’s iPad is obviously the most popular one but its competitor Android tablets is also emerging very fast and nobody can disregard its popularity. Android tablet has its own advantage of being an open source platform and people can easily use free applications on it. Among the most popular android tablet’s Samsung Galaxy Tab, Amazon Kindle Fire, Google Nexus 7 and Asus Transform Prime are few.
Additional Reading: How To Secure Android: 10 Tips for Securing Your Phone/Tablet
But while working with Android tablet all over the place navigating with it is really very easy as it comes with touch screen functionality. And during this process there is no doubt that mistakenly you may wipe out some of the important files saved on the Android tablet.
For Example: Let Us Have A Look At Practical Scenario
How to undelete files on android tablet
I accidentally deleted some files from my documents folder on my Samsung tablet. Is there any way to restore them?
– Original Post From Tom’s Guide
Many Android tablet users post the similar kind of questions on many community and forums looking for help when they find it very difficult to get their files back from Android tablet. There could be various reasons for the loss or deletion of files from tablet. Some of them are mentioned below.
Additional Reading: Android Video Recovery: Restore Lost or Deleted Videos From Android Phone/Tablet
Causes For the Loss or Deletion of Files from Android Tablet
- Accidental Deletion: This is one of the most common causes for the loss or deletion of data. You might accidentally or mistakenly delete some important files while deleting unwanted files.
- Factory Reset: Due to any reasons if you perform factory reset, then all data saved on your device will get completely erased.
- File Transfer Interruptions: When you transfer files from Android tablet to PC and if there is any kind of interruption then you may encounter data loss. Interruptions can occur due to lose cable connection or sudden power failure.
- Virus Attack: If you connect your tablet to virus infected computer or laptop, then virus will enter into your tablet and it will corrupt your files and make them inaccessible.
In any of the above mentioned scenarios, you may lose your important data. The deleted or lost data or file can be anything, say recently clicked images, audio/video files, notes, contacts, word files or spreadsheets and several other things. In such situation if you don’t have the recent backup of your tablet, even then also recovering those crucial files is not at all a difficult task.
All you need is an appropriate and suitable Android Tablet Data Recovery software.
Additional Reading: How to Recover Data from Screen Broken Android Phone/Tablet
Android Tablet Recovery: Retrieve Deleted or Lost Data From Android Tablet
Android Data Recovery is one of the world’s first and most popular Android Tablet Recovery Tool, which is designed to recover erased or missing files from any Android Tablet. It doesn’t matter whatever may the reasons behind the loss or deletion of data, this tablet recovery will allow you to easily restore files like pictures, audio, videos, contacts, whatsapp messages, text messages, documents, call logs and much more.
The best part of this free data recovery software for Android tablet is that it retrieves files from tablet’s internal as well as external SD memory card inserted within the tablet. This program is also capable of recovering data from screen broken, forgotten screen lock PIN, password or pattern lock, virus infected, formatted SD card, factory reset Android tablets. Beside tablet, this Android Data Recovery tool also retrieves files from Android phones. The software support recovery of data from all Android tablets such as Samsung, Lenovo, Motorola, Swipe, Huawei, HP, Archos, Micromax, iBall, LG, Alcatel, Asus, Xiaomi, Sony, Lava, Google Pixel, Acer, Dell, Videocon, Nexus, Zebronics, Spice, Datawind, Nvidia Shield tablet and more.
Note: Stop using your Android Tablet after deletion of files from it. If you continue to use it and add any new data on it, then existing data will get overwritten and you may lose the chance for recovering data from the device.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from Asus Phones & Tablets
- Permanently Delete All Data On Android Phone And Tablet
- Samsung Tablet Recovery – recover deleted photos, contacts etc
- Dell Tablet Recovery – Recover Photos, SMS, Contacts
- How to Factory Reset Your Android Phone or Tablet When It Won’t Boot
- Formatted Tablet Data Recovery- Recover Deleted Data from Formatted Tablet
- Recovering Data From Locked Android Phone or Tablet
Steps To Retrieve Lost or Deleted Data From Android Tablet
Step 1: Connect Your Android device
First install Android Data Recovery on your computer and run it. Connect your android device and select 'Recover' among all the options. You can take help of a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer.
Note: Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device.
Step 2: Choose file types to Scan
After establishing connection between your phone and computer, this tool will show all the data types it supports to restore.
In this window you will see that all the file types are checked by default. Choose the type of data that you'd like to restore. And after it click 'Next' to continue the data recovery process.
Step 3: Scan your device to find the lost data on it
There are two scanning modes are available first is “Scan for deleted files” and the second one is “Scan for all files”. Read the given description below the both options and select one from 'Scan for deleted files' and 'Scan for all files' according to your requirement.
And then click on 'Next' to initiate the analyzing and scanning your device.
After that, this android data recovery tool will scan the Android phone completely to restore deleted data. This process will take a few minutes. Just be patient.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted data on Android devices
After the completion of the scanning process, you can preview the recoverable files one by one. Check the items that you want back and click on 'Recover' to save them all on your computer.
So, it is clear now that if you have proper backup of your Android tablet, then you can restore your files from the backup, but in case if you do not have backup, then you must immediately try Android Tablet Data Recovery to recover lost or deleted tablet data.