Navigating through a continuous boot loop can be annoying as your Android keeps rebooting itself instead of starting up normally. This comprehensive guide will provide you with expert insights on how to fix bootloop and enjoy a seamless Android experience.
To Fix Boot Loop Issue On Android, we recommend this tool:
This effective tool can fix Android issues such as boot loop, black screen, bricked Android, etc. in no time. Just follow these 3 easy steps:
- Download this Android System Repair tool (for PC only) rated Excellent on Trustpilot.
- Launch the program and select brand, name, model, country/region, and carrier & click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions & wait for repair process to complete.
How to Fix Bootloop Issue Android? Solutions Uncovered
Solution 1: Force Restart Your Android Phone
If you are using your phone continuously for a longer duration, it can cause your phone to restart in a loop. Give a fresh restart to your phone to get out of this boot loop. Follow the steps here to do so:
- Press the Power and Volume Down buttons together for 5 seconds.
- Release the buttons when you see the screen lighting.
Solution 2: Reboot the Phone in Safe Mode
In some cases, some problematic apps or corrupt files can also cause such an issue. So, rebooting the phone in safe mode will help you uninstall the problematic app or remove the corrupt files that might be causing boot loop issue.
- Long hold the Power button until the Power menu shows up.
- Then, select the Power off option.
- Now, restart your phone by pressing the Power button.
- When the device logo appears, long press the Volume down This will enter your device into safe mode, and “Safe mode” will be displayed in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Now, uninstall the problematic app or remove the corrupt files causing the boot loop problem.
Solution 3: Remove the SD Card From Your Phone
If you have recently inserted an SD card on your phone and started getting this problem, it may be because the SD card is not compatible or is corrupted.
So, in such a case, try fixing the problem by removing the SD card. If the problem is solved, it indicates that the memory card is the culprit. Use another or a new compatible SD card.
Solution 4: Wipe Cache Partition
This error can also be occurred due to the clogged cached data on your phone. So, if you are wondering how to fix bootloop without factory reset, Wipe Cache Partition is the answer. Doing this will wipe out all cached data and temporary files from your phone.
Follow the steps here:
- Switch off your phone.
- Now, press the Power + Volume Down button simultaneously to enter the Recovery Mode.
- Now, on the menu, navigate to the Wipe Cache Partition option using the Volume buttons and select by pressing the Power button.
- It will start removing all the junk files from your mobile. This process may take some time. So, have patience.
- After the completion of the process, select the Reboot System Now option.
Solution 5: Use Android Repair Tool (Quick Solution)
If you are looking for a quick resolution to fix bootloop without losing data, we recommend you use Android Repair Tool.
It is compatible with all Android brands such as Sony, Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, HTC, and many others.
So, just download the software and follow its user manual instructions to get rid of the stuck on boot loop issue on Android.
Solution 6: Factory Reset Your Android Phone (Last Resort)
Lastly, if none of the above methods worked for you to fix the boot loop issue on Android, try factory resetting your phone. This will clear all the data and settings from your phone thereby fixing the current prevailing problems.
Let’s see how to fix boot loop without PC:
- Go to Settings on your phone>>head to the Additional Settings.
- Scroll down to the Backup and Reset option.
- Select Reset phone>>Erase All Data (Factory Reset).
- Enter your phone password, if prompted, and wait patiently until the process is completed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is boot loop a serious problem?
Boot loop is not a serious problem until it can be resolved with the above-mentioned solutions. However, if your phone continues to stuck in the boot loop phase, it indicates a serious problem. In such case, contact your device manufacturer or visit the nearest service center to get your phone examined by professionals.
Does Bootloop drain the battery?
No, boot loop issue has nothing to do with battery drainage. However, endless reboots might drain your battery charge and often ends up affecting your battery life.
Why is my phone stuck on Bootloop?
Bootloop stuck issue occurs due to continuous usage of the phone, unknown app installations, corrupt system files, and outdated system software.
That’s all for how to fix boot loop on Android. If trying all the above methods won’t fix the problem, visit your nearest service center and get your device physically inspected by a professional technician.
Henry Morgan is a professional blogger who loves to write blogs about Android & iOS related topics. He lives in Northern California and has almost 15 years of experience in the field of technology, tackling all kind of issues, errors or other problems. Currently he is a great contributor on Android Data Recovery Blogs and his blogs are loved by people where he guides to solve several Android related issues or any other problems. During his busy schedule, Henri finds some moments to spend time with his family and loves to play cricket.